Of Cookies, Video Games and Most Importantly Family

JJP's Fluffy Winter Memories
Please log in to read the full chapter

With longing eyes stared YoungJae at the plate with the freshly baked cookies. The warm and sweet smell made him his lips and his finger had an unstoppable longing to secretly steal one to taste their irresistible sweetness. However, his dad, the backer of those most wonderful treats, noticed early on the master plan of his youngling.

"Those are for later, YoungJae," JinYoung said while lifting the young boy up to set him down on the other side of the kitchen. The little boy whined but that didn't stop the more than experienced father of five kids in any way. When he set his sweet boy down again he got in his knees to be on the same height as his kid. A soft smile graced his face while he looked at YoungJae who was on the bridge off breaking into tears anytime soon. JinYoung lifted his hand and through the soft hair of his child. A small action that always brightened the younger's mood. He sure was an easy to please and lovable kid. 

Instantly the younger one brightened up again. Happy about the affectionate attention of his father.

"Good boy. I know you understand. Those are for later when we play those board games you love so much. I promise they will taste 1000-times better then," JinYoung said to which the young boy nodded while biting his lips.

"But maybe one?," the young boy asked shyly and stared at his father with the biggest puppy eyes he would be able to show. 

JinYoung had always been weak to his kids puppy eyes. However, no one was able to pull his strings better than YoungJae. YoungJae, the happy kid that never caused him any trouble. 

Hastily JinYoung looked around. Once he was sure none of his other boys were around he turned to the plate, picked a beautiful backed piece from it and handed it to his son. Softly he made a shhhhh sound to let the younger know that he shouldn't tell the others about the small treat. Happily nodded YoungJae and took the cookie in his hands. Affectionately he stared at it before he made it disappear with the speed of light. 

Once the cookie was completely gone he ran towards the living room to play with his brothers. Loud voices could be heard and the roaring sound of the TV. He wondered if they were playing one of those video games again his husband loved to play with them. A soft chuckle escaped JinYoung’s throat while he watched YoungJae walk through the door into the other room. 

Quickly he got up and walked towards that door as well. The sight in front of him made him smile brightly. All five boys were sitting on the sofa in front of the TV. His lovely husband, JaeBum, was sitting there with them. 

A heated round of Mario Kart is played on TV. It was a one-against-one match. JaeBum was playing against their oldest son Mark. It wasn't that hard to t

Please log in to read the full chapter