Too Obvious

Our Perfect Journey

 Jiyong's eyes widened as big as a saucer.

 

 " R-really? "

 

 The girl in front of him shyly nodded her head as she looked everywhere except for Jiyong. He broke into a big smile and hugged her as tight as possible. " I can't believe that you agreed on going out with me Taeyeon-ah, " he whispered as their bodies were still inseparable. " Of course, I can't believe too that I fell head over heels for this cute dragon, " Taeyeon pinched his nose and he just pouted. Taeyeon who was still not ready to watch the G-Dragon acted all cutesy to her laughed. As Taeyeon's ahjumma laugh echoed throughout her waiting room, the door opened to reveal the other 8 Girls' Generation members.

 

 The members stopped walking, too stunned after they saw the leaders were still in each other's embrace.

 

 While the new couple too, stopped laughing, too panicked and frozen to even register that they were caught red-handed by her members.

 

 " Omo! Look who is hugging each other now, " Tiffany, the one who broke the silence entered giddily as the other members too entered with an evil smile on their face. The leaders separated almost immediately as their cheeks turned red. " Urm, Jiyong oppa, I think your manager was searching for you just now, it's your turn to perform, " Sooyoung said as all of them teasingly nudged their kid leader. " Oh, t-thanks Sooyoung-ah. I'll get going first, " he rubbed his nape, too shy to look at them, he just ran out of the waiting room. 

 

 " Kim Taeyeon! " girly squeals and shrieks echoed throughout their waiting room as they trapped their leader to spill the bean to them. 

 

 " Ayy, come on Taeyeon-ah. How long has it been? " Jessica nudged her as the other members stayed silent. " Well, I just accepted him to be my boyfriend just now, " Taeyeon fiddled with her fingers as she tried very hard to avoid eye contact with her members. But, having 8 other sisters that trapped you, sure as hell was not easy. Then cue the shrieks again. " So, basically we were interrupting your sweet first moment just now? " Hyoyeon question as Taeyeon blushed more at the way her choding friend described what just happened. " Duh, Hyoyeon-ah. Oh my gosh, we're such bad girlfriends! " Yuri said and they laughed at the statement. 

 

 " Alright, what's happening here guys? You guys look too happy even though just now y'all were panting because I Got A Boy choreographies were too hard, " their manager mocked them. " Oppa, someone here is not single anymore be happy for her, " Sunny jokingly scolded the shocked manager who choked after Sunny announced that. He gulped the remaining water into his mouth and glared at the laughing girls. " What? Who is it? "

 

 Taeyeon face-palmed at her friend's action. " Nobody oppa, they were just giving you a heart attack, " their manager let out a relieved sigh and ignored the over-hyped girls. 

 

 ' Oh my god, I swear they need to tape their mouth, '

 

 Well, what her luck for having such wonderful members, right?

 

-----------------------------

 

 " Wait, isn't that Jiyong oppa? " Yoona said as Taeyeon, Jessica and herself stopped dead on their track. " What is he doing at Strong Heart set? " Jessica asked as both her and Yoona looked at Taeyeon. " W-what? Why are you looking at me? " she stammered as she furrowed her eyebrows in panicked. Jessica just scoffed at her friend's obliviousness. " He's your man, doesn't he tell you anything? " she nudged her as she looked at Jiyong who was talking to Lee Seunggi and Kang Hodong. "Well, he said that he will be one of the guests because he was promoting his new album, " Taeyeon said. " Oh, you mean that scary song with that weird music video? " Jessica asked, making Yoona and Taeyeon furrowed their eyebrows at Jessica's description of his new song. " Unnie, the title is Coup d'etat, " Yoona stated while Jessica just shrugged. Not that Jessica care.

 

 Jiyong who was just finished talking to the 2 hosts turned around just to be greeted by the sight of his angel and her 2 members beside her. He was genuinely shocked because Taeyeon didn't even tell him that they would be here. " Why are you guys here? " Jiyong approached the girls. " The same as you, we're the guest, " Jessica said and Jiyong smiled widely, happy that he could be on a show together with his 3 weeks old girlfriend. " Really? Taeyeon-ah, you didn't say anything about this, " he asked as she just smiled sheepishly. His heart jumped giddily but he needs to calm himself down, there were a lot of staffs with them now. " Well, see you later then, " he ruffled her hair and went to his waiting room to take something.

 

 " Unnie, you're so lucky to have him as your boyfriend, " while Yoona was complaining about how lucky Taeyeon is, the girl panicked and looked around to make sure that no one witnessed the hair ruffle Jiyong did to her. It would be really bad if someone caught that. 

 

 " Yah, chill, nobody saw it and even if they did, this place is full of middle-aged men and women whom only cared about their job, not scandal, " Jessica said and flicked Taeyeon's forehead. " I was just worried, " she muttered and rubbed the spot where Jessica hit. 

 

 " Guys, get ready for position, "

 

--------------------------

 

 No doubt, Jiyong was smiling widely as Taeyeon was sitting behind him during the show and his happiness could be seen by everyone.

 

 " G-Dragon-ssi, you look absolutely happy now, " Jiyong covered his face, to cover the happiness on his face. Taeyeon just chuckled silently while she watched her boyfriend being all shy to the audience. This type of Jiyong just made her fell head over heels over him again and again. " Is it because of Yoona-ssi who was sitting beside you? " Kang Hodong questioned which made Yoona laughed loudly because she knew that ain't true. Also because of the dark expression, Lee Seunggi was wearing. " Hodong-ssi, Lee Seunggi might be hurt you know, " Boom said which made the audience wooed and Lee Seunggi widened his eyes, surprised by Boom's attack. 

 

 " Ooh, another fight for Yoona? " Jung Juri said and the whole set gasped as the two men just laughed at their ridiculousness. " I'm okay Lee Seunggi-ssi, you can take Yoona if you want to, " Jiyong said as Seunggi's face turned redder than before. Same as Yoona. Of course, the soshi girls knew about Lee Seunggi and Yoona's secret crush toward each other. They have been pushing Yoona to take their sunbae-hoobae relationship to the next level. " Of course, who wouldn't be happy that SNSD is here, " Jiyong stated that received approval from many people. 

 

 " I'm quite shocked that you give in quickly G-Dragon-ssi, didn't you say that Yoona was your ideal type? " Hodong said. Jessica was glancing at Taeyeon the whole time just to see her expression. But as expected of the ' Calm Beauty ', she looked very calm and relaxed indeed. " Well, people changed, " the whole set gasped again while Yoona was laughing very hard by now. " Why Yoona-ssi, you're laughing so hard now, " Yoona tried to stop her laughter and glanced at Jiyong.

 

 " I knew that Jiyong oppa's ideal type changed and it's still from my group. It's just funny that he was accused of liking me, " Hodong and Seunggi gaped as an evil smirked formed on their face. 

 

 Time to dig a little deeper for more information. 

 

 " Who? Is that person here now? "

 Yoona chuckled. " I knew this because Seungri was endlessly babbling about how Jiyong oppa has changed his mind about me being the prettiest in SNSD and then he revealed that that person is indeed here, " Taeyeon widened her eyes as she knew something bad and scandalous was about to happen.

 

 ' Relax Taeyeon, even if she says my name, they will think nothing of it, ' Taeyeon carved a smile again, to hide her panic-self. 

 

 " Yoona-ah, stop," Jiyong said with his teeth gritted tightly which received laughter from the artists inside the set. 

 

 " I didn't know that SNSD and Bigbang are actually very close, " Seunggi stated. 

 

 " Well, that person has something similar to him, "

 

 After that statement, the audiences and artists caught on with the hint and wooed Jiyong. Taeyeon still plastered her innocent face. " Oh, so he likes someone that has a great leadership and very calm (taeyeon), " Seunggi said, making the couple turned red. Jiyong was fanning his burned face while Taeyeon was trying to hide her embarrassment. " It's okay Jiyong-ah, all of us will keep a secret, right? " Kang Hodong asked the audiences and the other artists. 

 

 " Yes! "

 

 Finished with the teasing session, they moved on to another artists' story. 

 

 " Now move on to the next story, SNSD Taeyeon! "

 

 " ' He's coming for me again', what does that mean Taeyeon-ssi. It sounds like a horror story, " Hodong said and Taeyeon chuckled a little. " Do you guys remember the first time I came here I told you guys about a sunbae that bothered me, right? " the MCs nodded their head. " Recently, about 2 months ago, when we were practicing for I Got A Boy, I got a text message and it was that sunbae again, " they gasped. Hodong and Seunggi definitely felt bad for Taeyeon after the revelation. " His threat became more dangerous like, I'll be in your dorm if you don't reply and such things, " Taeyeon chuckled when the whole set gasped and some even rubbed their arms to stop the goosebumps from appearing. Jiyong just frowned. ' Who the hell is this man? ' he thought.

 

 He remembered that Taeyeon mentioned about it when he asked. But he never asked about that artist's identity. He will surely ask after this. During Taeyeon's story-telling session about being harassed by an old sunbae, Jiyong had that annoyed and disgusted face for the whole time. He didn't even realize that the whole set was quiet and was watching him being serious.

 

 He was too busy thinking of ways to kick that douche's .

 

 That's when he snapped from his thought just to see all eyes were on him and everyone immediately burst out laughing. " G-Dragon-ssi, you look so annoyed, " Seunggi asked. " Oh, I'm so mad at whoever that was, "

 

 Again, the whole set squealed at his fanboy side.

 

------------------------------

 

 " Kwon Jiyong, you're so dangerous you know, " Taeyeon said as she glared at the man who was smiling lovingly at her. 

 

 " Why? " he said as he cuddled and hugged Taeyeon. They were at Jiyong's private apartment, just lounging around after the shooting. " You can't just suddenly say I'm your ideal type and say things like what you said just now. Our relationship might be exposed, " she pouted. Jiyong's eyes softened at the sight of her fear. Fear of being hated. Jiyong knew that she received so many hate for being in a scandal with some of her friends and that scared her so bad. 

 

 " Hey, listen, that fear in your eyes, I'll make sure that even though every person in this galaxy know that you're mine, that fear will never appear. Instead, I wanted that eyes to sparkle because of happiness. I promise you that no tears will come out of those pretty, brown eyes and if I do make you cry or any people at all, I'll never forgive myself, "

 

 His sentence indeed brings tears to her eyes. 

 

 " I love you, " she caught his lips with hers and in a matter of second, they were kissing passionately on the couch. 

 

 Jiyong's brain froze for a while and his heart palpitated at the three words.

 

 Well, now he knew that he's happy and willing to do anything for this angel in front of him.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Welpp, short chapter this one, well, I'm going to be on a hiatus because of boarding school and please tune in if I update again!! Love you guys!

 

 Ciao~