Uncovered Relationship ( P.2 )

Our Perfect Journey

 " Thank you to all sides that came right in time for this meeting, "

 

 " Hyung, just drop it, it's just us 3, "

 

 Sooman chuckled at his long buddy's words. Jinyoung and Hyunsuk raised their eyebrows at the oldest man out of the three.

 

 " I've requested Mnet something that all 3 of us have to cooperate together, "

 

 The 2 clueless men raised their eyebrows. " Not anything stupid, right? " Lee Sooman laughed at Yang Hyunsuk's words. " Well, for me not. I don't know about you guys but since I already requested this and they agreed, there's no backing out. " Park Jinyoung gaped, " I mean, shouldn't you discuss with us first? "

 

 Lee Sooman sighed.

 

 " Since I don't know the possibility of you guys agreeing with me, but I heard many requests for these 2 golden artists of us to collaborate together and I want to add another act from JYP to complete what I'm imagining, "

 

 " Okay then, spill it, "

 

-----------------------------

 

 " Taeyeon-ah, I miss you so much, babe, "

 

 Jiyong instantly muttered after he attacked the clueless girl that just entered her apartment. The dragon who missed his girl so much inhaled her scent, her vanilla scent that always succeeded in making him goes crazy. The previously shocked girl just gave him a small smile and caressed his hair softly. " Let's sit first, I have a gift for you, " she dragged him to the couch and they sat side by side before Taeyeon took out a long blue box from a paper bag and handed him to Jiyong. " I hope you like it, " Taeyeon smiled as Jiyong slowly untied the ribbon and opened the box.

 

 Inside it was an exclusive glass rose. A one of a kind rose and why is that? Because when Taeyeon flew to the US, she went to a Beauty and Beast event which was handled by the producer of the movie himself and was captivated by the beauty of the glass rose which cost approximately $ 3 million because she requested an added accessories at the glass rose. 

 

 " I know that this gift is unbeatable among all of your gifts since the first day and the cars, this apartment an-....." her words were cut by his lips which attacked hers quite roughly. The passionate kiss ended when they pulled apart to take a breath. " It's beautiful babe, thanks, " Taeyeon smiled and pecked her boyfriend's cheek. " Thanks, I know that it's not as expensive as your other gifts but my pocket almost dry after I bought this precious rose, " Taeyeon sheepishly smiled. Her statement no doubt made Jiyong felt guilty.

 

 This is the first time ever that Taeyeon bought him a gift in their 5 years relationship and to know that it was actually a burden for her kinda made him guilty. 

 

 " Urm, Ji, actually I have to meet Sooman sajangnim now. I came here since I knew you'll be here once I departed from America, " Taeyeon tip-toed and pecked his pouty lips. " Can't you just ignore him and spend some time with me, " Taeyeon looked at him as if that was the most ridiculous request he had ever made. " I know that sajangnim really favor you and support our relationship but I don't want to get fired, " Taeyeon laughed and puckered her lips. " Hurry, the last kiss, "

 

 Seeing his girlfriend's cute antics fluttered his heart and made him want to just hug her so bad. He pecked her puckered lips and chuckled. " Bye Taengoo, see you after the meeting, "

 

 " Annyeong! "

 

 Jiyong just shook his head at how whipped is he toward that angel of his. His phone vibrated, breaking his lovesick mode. 

 

 " Yes, hyung? A meeting? Alright, I'll come, "

 

----------------------------

 

 " Taeyeon? What are you doing here? "

 

 The both of them looked at each other in utter shocked. " Well, Jiyong-ssi might want to sit first, " Park Jinyoung raised his eyebrows at the leaders' interaction. " They are dating? " he asked Lee Sooman. " Yes, " the guy just nodded and shrugged.

 

 " Why are there YG, SM and JYP's CEO in here. In the same room?! " Jiyong whispered at Taeyeon who was sitting in front of him. " I don't know, don't ask me, " she replied as she caught Yang Hyunsuk's eyes was looking at their little interaction. Taeyeon chuckled awkwardly and bowed her head a little. " You know Taeyeon-ssi, I didn't expect this dragon here succeeded in courting you, " Taeyeon just smiled shyly at the man's blunt words. " Hyung, " Jiyong whined and nudged the CEO who was by now laughing along with Lee Sooman. 

 

 A knocking could be heard and Yang Hyunsuk signaled the person behind the door to enter. 5 dashing guys entered and bowed at the people inside the room. Taeyeon looked one by one at the face of her familiar hoobae. ' Oh, it's Day6, ' she thought and bowed her head as each of them bowed at each person existed in the room. She chuckled, reminded of Girls' Generation's hoobae time when they bowed at literally every sunbaenim they passed by.  Ah, those are the moment where she felt like her neck would be separated from her body. 

 

 " We are sorry for being late sajangnim, Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim, Lee Sooman sajangnim, and sunbaenim-deul, " Sungjin, the leader of the band bowed. " It's okay. You can take a seat, " Yang Hyunsuk said and they took the seats situated beside Taeyeon. Jiyong could see that one of the members was pushing another member to sit beside Taeyeon. He just squinted his eyes, knowing what exactly is happening. 

 

  Someone wants his property

 

 The said guy shyly bowed at Taeyeon while Taeyeon, being her naive self, just bowed and flashed her sweet smile.

 

 Ooh, someone is boiling inside now.

 

 " Okay, the motive of this meeting is because the Big 3 is finally completing the most requested collaboration from the fans. They want Kim Taeyeon-ssi, G-Dragon-ssi and also Day6 to serve them a performance later during MAMA 2017 at Hong Kong, " Taeyeon nodded, feeling awed that this miracle is finally happening. Jiyong and her are finally going to perform on the same stage together. Taeyeon looked at Jiyong and smiled widely. Both of them could feel the excitement to start the collaboration.

 

 " Since we have our beloved producer here, I guess I'll just hand out what I want and you'll finish it, " Lee Sooman said as he handed a paper to Jiyong. " Me? " Lee Sooman nodded while Taeyeon held in a laugh that was threatening to come out. Well, seeing his priceless face sure as hell is funny.

 

 " Okay, that's the end of the meeting and guess, you guys can start anytime you guys want, better now than later because MAMA is just a month away, " 

 

 Jiyong almost choked when he heard the due date of the performance. The 3 CEOs stood up, followed by the idols. " Thank you, " they bowed to the 3 powerful men as they went out of the meeting room. " Do your best Jiyong-ah, " Yang Hyunsuk whispered and tapped his shoulder before laughing at the idol's situation. When only the artists were in the meeting room, awkwardness settled in the air around them. Taeyeon laughed at Jiyong's lifeless face. " Sit down guys, " she flashed a bright smile to her hoobae and they thanked her before sitting down, still feeling awkward. Even after all of them already took a seat, Jiyong was still standing with desperation clear on his face. 

 

 " Jiyong-ah, just sit, " Taeyeon said. Instead of sitting in front of the girl, he went beside her and sat as close as he can to her.

 

 " Taeyeon-ah, my comeback song has not done yet and then I got this, " he showed her the paper, still pouting.

 

 Wonder what their hoobae were thinking. Of course, they were shocked seeing the dragon acting all cutesy to the Nation's angel. No more explanation needed.

 

 Of course, they are dating.

 

 Of course, there was a heartbroken guy among the 5 guys. 

 

 " Urm, sunbaenim. If you allow us, we can help you, " Sungjin offered. Jiyong was not one that will let any other person mess with his production project and Taeyeon knew that he was going to reject that offer quite harshly. Before Jiyong could utter any word, Taeyeon shut him up.

 

 " Well, it's okay, our ' beloved producer ' here was appointed by Lee Sooman sajangnim directly. So, it's his job and I'm sure he can do it, " she said as she smiled at the leader of the group. " Oh, by the way, I'm so sorry for not knowing all of your names. Mind if you guys introduce yourself? " Taeyeon asked. 

 

 " I'm Park Sungjin, the leader of the group, "

 

 " I'm Park Jaehyung or sunbaenim can just call me Jae, "

 

 " I'm Kang Younghyun or sunbaenim can call me Brian, "

 

 " I'm Kim Wonpil, " he smiled widely, making Taeyeon smiled too at his cuteness. 

 

 " I'm Yoon Do Woon. It's an honor to be collaborating with both of you, " he bowed, making the other Day6 members laughed at him. " Oh, it's honor too to be working with you guys. I've heard many of your songs and I really like ' When You Love Someone ', " the hoobae humbly thanked their sunbae for the compliment. 

 

 Well, the moody dragon soon went unnoticed by his angel when Taeyeon and Day6 were caught up in a very heartful conversation. " Jiyong-ah, don't be so lifeless. All of us will help you with that remix thingy, " Jiyong pouted as he looked at Taeyeon. Upon seeing the wide smile that made Taeyeon's eyes closed that surely melt his heart, he smiled and handed her the paper. 

 

 " Then, let's start discussing this, "

 

-----------------------------

 

 " No, you went a little bit too high, " Jiyong said when he heard the note Wonpil played went wrong. The scared hoobae apologized for the nth time. Taeyeon was worried that Jiyong would burst his anger toward that poor harmless hoobae later. " Play it again, " Wonpil took a deep breath and started to move his fingers again.

 

 But, he got a note wrong and he knew that all hell breaks loose after that.

 

 Jiyong was about to burst out his anger when Taeyeon intertwined her hand with him and caressed his back. " Hey, don't be stressed, Ji. Just like Teddy oppa said, handle it calmly and it will be finished soon, alright? " she massaged the back of his neck, which result in immediate calmness for Jiyong. Even though Day6 already confirmed that they are dating each other, but they were still shocked by the fact that Kim Taeyeon has THAT effect at Kwon Jiyong.

 

 How powerful Kim Taeyeon is.

 

 " Thanks, babe, " he smiled and pecked her forehead. With a wide smile, he looked back at Wonpil and patted his shoulder. " You did great just now, " then he went to Jae to explain what will he play. 

 

 Wonpil, who was ready to get flipped off, was beyond confused by Jiyong's action. " Just let me show you the right way, " Taeyeon played the right note and Wonpil nodded, finally knew where e did wrong. " Thank you sunbaenim, " 

 

 " Just call me noona, "

 

 " Thanks, noona, if it's not for you I think I would be dead just now, " she chuckled. " It's okay, he could be a LITTLE moody sometimes, moreover if it's about his work you know, "

 

 Dowoon who was eyeing Taeyeon and Wonpil sighed. ' How I wish I can talk to her. Lucky you hyung, '

 

------------------------------

 

 " Yah, go talk to her and give her the gift you bought, " Jae said and nudged Dowoon, He was holding a blue velvet box with a necklace as it's content. 

 

 " Her boyfriend is scary, " he whispered as the both of them eyed Taeyeon who was absorbed on practicing her lyrics and singing. When, her boyfriend came to her and laid beside her with his head on her lap.

 

 " Kwon Jiyong, don't you have lyrics to memorize? Or parts to practice? " Taeyeon said as she kept on looking at the lyrics. " Babe, I'm G-Dragon if you forgot, " he smugly said and was replied by a pinch from Taeyeon. " That's for being so cocky, " she said and laughed at his priceless pouting expression. She gave him a peck that turned to be a passionate kiss. 

 

 " Whoops, Dowoon, close your eyes, " Jae said as he covered the youngest one's eyes and moved him to his drumming spot.

 

----------------------------

 

 " Noona, this is for you, "

 

 " Oh, what is it? " Taeyeon curiously looked at the packaging in Dowoon's hands. She slowly opened the box and found a necklace with the letter T and the cupid arrow in the middle of the letter. " Wow, this is beautiful. Thanks, Dowoon-ah, " she immediately wore it and beamed at the younger guy. " Thanks, I'll wear it from now on, "

 

 " Actually noona, I've been your fan since your debut and I really admire you, " he shyly confessed while the rest of s just snickered at him. Since Jiyong was going out for awhile to the toilet, he gathered his courage and gave the gift to Taeyeon, which she highly appreciate it. " Really? Woah, then from now on, I'll be rooting for your band too, okay? " she said and patted his shoulder. " N-nae, noona, " the flustered boy shyly bowed at his idol and went back to his drumming spot.

 

 How cute.

 

 But when the dragon came back, it ain't cute no more.

 

 " Taebaby, since when did you wear that necklace? " Jiyong asked.

 

 Without thinking about the consequences, she answered him. 

 

 " Oh, Dowoon gave me just now. It's cute, right? "

 

 Oh no, the dragon was ready to spit his fire.

 

 But, he'll show that guy who's the winner here.

 

 Of course, it would be him.

 

------------------------------

 

 The light in the stadium was off, only the light emitted from the lightsticks were shining in the stadium.

 

 In the middle of the stage, appeared a petite woman and the crowds cheered endlessly. Taeyeon sang her song I that was originally featuring Verbal Jint but tonight, every Kpop fans will be slay by this unexpected collaboration. When the rap part came, the cheers became louder and Taeyeon smiled widely at the appearance of her man charismatically rapping. 

 

 The crowd went crazy, even the artists were gaping by this sudden collaboration. Mnet was forced by the 3 CEOs to keep this collaboration a secret to shock people and guess it was successful. Even Tiffany and Seohyun, Taeyeon's companion, were shocked since they received no information at all from the kid leader.

 

 When the song ended, the light turned off again and the silhouette of 5 guys appeared behind the screen, making the crowd screamed louder than any performers ever heard and ' I Got Love ' rock version blasted through the stadium. The collaboration between Sungjin, Young K, Taeyeon and Jiyong's voice was incredible and left everyone speechless. Well, it's not every day you see SM, YG, and JYP collaborate together in any event. Moreover the leaders.

 

 Then, they finished their performance with ' Fine ' and best believe that Jae, Wonpil, Taeyeon and Jiyong's voice wrapped the performance beautifully. When Taeyeon was singing the last line before they went backstage, Jiyong hurriedly walked toward the girl and stood beside her, while giving her an intense stare with a very cute smile. The fangirls started to squeal, making Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked beside her, to see what's the commotion was about.

 

 Oh boy, the dragon's next move sure is bold as heck.

 

 The moment they faced each other, Jiyong kissed her.

 

 That night, another history was written in Kpop, another power couple was born and just when they thought the crowd couldn't get any louder, they got much louder than before.

 

------------------------------

 

YG's BAD BOY AND SM's ANGEL ARE INDEED TOGETHER?! + THE UNEXPECTED KISS AT MAMA 2017 ROAR THE CROWDS AND OTHER CELEBRITIES

 

 " Kwon Jiyong! " " Kim Taeyeon! "

 

 Both of them smiled sheepishly at the furious CEOs.

 

 Well, that's the mighty dragon for you. Always scandalous.