chapter 7

Little Sips

Okay maybe going back to school was a bad idea because she has no idea what is going on, Kyulkyung went from being one of the smartest in class to one of the stupidest she felt like an empty shell.

“Are you sure you are okay?” Eunwoo asked with concern as she rubbed the shorter girl’s back.

Kyulkyung groaned as her forehead hit the table creating a loud bang, “I’m fine”

“Kyulkyung….I’m sure you know this but someone slamming their head against a table usually means they aren’t okay” Eunwoo pointed out.

Kyulkyung picked up her head and glared at Eunwoo, “If I say I’m fine then I’m fine-“

“you are super pale and you have bags underneath your eyes” Eunwoo said cutting her off making Kyulkyung panic and pull out her phone to look at herself before letting out a sigh of defeat, “I think you aren’t sleeping which is a problem and super unhealthy for you, that’s why as your best friend I am going to take you on a stress free day!”

And with that Eunwoo stood up slamming the table triumphantly, Kyulkyung stared at her blankly.

“Are you serious?” Kyulkyung asked as she narrowed her eyes, “I have to study because I don’t understand , I have never had to study before!”

“Kyulkyung, buddy, pal, best friend, bro, homie-“

“Just get on with it please!”

“Okay I’m sorry, look I can help you out with some of the subjects and probably get you in the high 70s to low 80s and anyway you have Nayoung, she still understands everything…I think” Eunwoo said grabbing Kyulkyung’s hand.

Kyulkyung was too lazy to pull her hand away so she just let Eunwoo hold her hand, she thought about it for a few moments. It has been awhile since her and Eunwoo had an outing together and it’s been awhile since she has had a break from anything stressful.

“Fine let’s go” Kyulkyung said sighing in defeat as she stood up.

“Really?!” Eunwoo exclaimed jumping up and down still holding Kyulkyung’s hand.

Kyulkyung couldn’t help but smile a bit at her idiotic best friend, “Yes”

Eunwoo gasped and tackled Kyulkyung, “I’ll treat you like a princess today!”

Kyulkyung gasped as her and Eunwoo fell to the floor with a loud bang, they both paused for a moment before beginning to laugh. Then someone cleared their throat.

Both of the girls on the ground looked up at the other person who looked agitated, “I’m going to have to ask you girls to leave”

Kyulkyung had no idea who this girl was but Eunwoo seemed to know because she quickly got up and hugged the girl’s legs.

“Kyla~ we were just about to leave” Eunwoo stated as she rubbed her face on the girl’s leg before being pushed away.

“How many times do I have to tell you to not touch me? Also good you know the rules in this place, it’s a library you are supposed to be quiet” Kyla said as she closed her eyes and sighed in annoyance, “It doesn’t even seem like you come here for any other purpose besides for annoying me-“

“That’s not true for today at least! We came here because Kyulkyung wanted to study” Eunwoo barked out quickly.

Kyla quickly snapped her eyes to Kyulkyung and suddenly Kyulkyung remembered why this girl sounded so familiar, she was the one that Siyeon had to meet up with.

“So you are Kyulkyung?” Kyla asked as she leaned down to inspect her.

“Yeah…and you’re Kyla?” Kyulkyung asked slightly hesitant, she felt slightly intimidated. If this girl made Siyeon scared, shouldn’t she be scared too?

“Yes” Kyla responded as she reached over and lightly touched Kyulkyung’s cheek, “Siyeon told me about Nayoung’s interest with you, I don’t completely understand why yet”

“I don’t know what you mean-“

“Who are you to Nayoung?”

“I don’t-“

“Well more like…who are you?”

“I-“

“Heyyyy sorry to interrupt but I feel really confused right now, Kyla how do you know Kyulkyung? Kyulkyung how do you know Kyla? Who is this Siyeon you mentioned? What does Nayoung have to do with this conversation?” Eunwoo said interrupting while she lightly pulled at her hair in confusion.

Kyla sighed and stood up, she reached down and helped both the other girls up.

“This isn’t the right place to talk, come with me”

And with that Kyla walked away leaving Kyulkyung and Eunwoo confused.

So much for that stress free day....