chapter 5

Little Sips

Kyulkyung hasn’t been to school in weeks, she wasn’t really concerned about her classes since the school was informed about what happened thanks to Nayoung also Nayoung was kind enough to get her homework for her classes. Maybe she was depending on Nayoung a bit too much. Even though she was being needy Nayoung never once complained, she never even asked for blood.

Kyulkyung was snapped out of her thoughts when her phone went off causing her to jump. She grabbed her phone and saw that it was Eunwoo, she hasn’t talked to her since that day at school. She gulped and answered the phone, “Hello?”

“WHERE ARE YOU?!!!”

Kyulkyung quickly pulled her phone from her ear as the voice boomed out, she was always so loud. Kyulkyung cautiously put her phone back to her ear.

“Well…uh”

“KYULKYUNG I’VE LITERALLY BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU FOR WEEKS, I’M FREAKING THE OUT”

“Woah, Eunwoo don’t worry. I’m okay, I’m safe” Kyulkyung said trying to calm the girl down.

“I CAN’T HELP BUT WORRY KYULKYUNG, YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND AND I HAVEN’T HEARD ANYTHING FROM YOU AFTER WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND IT WASN’T YOU WHO TOLD ME IT WAS ING GOSSIP IN THE SCHOOL”

Kyulkyung furrowed her eyebrows as her heart began to hurt, she felt horrible for causing her best friend this amount of stress and worry.

“Eunwoo, let’s meet up at that park we used to go to all the time”

She heard a few sniffles before the other girl whimpered out an “Okay” and the phone call ended. Kyulkyung quickly got off the bed Nayoung had let her stay in and began to get dressed.

She ended up making it to the park before Eunwoo, she might as well wait for the loud obnoxious girl. She started to think about random things such as Nayoung well she waited. She honestly didn’t know where Nayoung had gone to from their place, which all her stuff was moved into recently. Nayoung would randomly disappear throughout the day when she had no school. Where would Nayoung go? Why did she never tell me where she went?

“kyyuuuuUUUULLLKYUUUUNGG”

Uh oh, and with that Kyulkyung was knocked off her feet and onto the ground. Eunwoo had tackled her and was now squeezing her to death.

“E-Eunwoo…I’m s-suffocating” Kyulkyung choked out.

“I’m sorry!!” Eunwoo quickly let go of her and got off.

Kyulkyung huffed and stood up as she dusted her clothing off, this girl was so annoying and way too attached.

“It’s okay, I have some explaining to do so let’s go sit down on a bench” Kyulkyung said as she grabbed Eunwoo’s hand and dragged her to a bench and they both sat down. Kyulkyung then spent a while explaining everything that went down, making sure to leave out the part of Nayoung being a vampire.

“So let me get this straight, you’re now staying with a girl named Im Nayoung because she saved you when you were about to be ?” Eunwoo asked as she lightly rubbed her chin.

Kyulkyung scratched the back of her neck, “Pretty much”

“Well that makes more sense why your apartment was cleared of all your stuff” Eunwoo said with a nod, “But why would you go live with her if you felt unsafe? You could have lived with me like before”

“She offered so I agreed”

“Isn’t that suspicious?”

“Oh Eunwoo, If only I could tell you the whole situation then you would be able to understand better but that’s not how things work” Kyulkyung thought with a sigh.

Eventually after talking for a while they split up and went home. Kyulkyung sighed as she opened the door to her and Nayoung’s place. She was meet with a glass vase thrown against the wall next to her head and shattering. Kyulkyung stared wide eyed at Nayoung and this smaller girl she has never seen before.

“What the absolute ” Kyulkyung muttered out in complete shock.

Nayoung blinked a few times before grabbing the other girl who was smiling widely, almost demon like.

“Kyulkyung this is Siyeon, she is a succubus” Nayoung said introducing the said girl who got out of Nayoung’s hold and walked over to Kyulkyung.

She checked Kyulkyung all over before leaning forward and kissing her on the lips, Kyulkyung tried to push her back in surprise but Siyeon had a good hold on her. Nayoung was quick to pull Siyeon away but Kyulkyung was left out of breath.

“Thanks for the meal” Siyeon said her lips.

And with that Kyulkyung suddenly fainted.