chapter 11

Little Sips

Kyulkyung sighed as she opened the door to Eunwoo’s apartment, she didn’t bother to knock as she walked in knowing that Eunwoo wouldn’t have cared. Yaebin followed quickly behind her into Eunwoo’s apartment. Kyulkyung closed the door and stared at it for a moment before turning around and being greeted with the wide eyes of Yaebin.

“Jesus ing Christ” Kyulkyung said as she placed her hand over her chest, “You scared me”

Yaebin furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, “But I was following you the whole time??”

“I was in my thoughts though and expected you to kinda wander around and not stay at my back” Kyulkyung explained as she pushed her hair out of her face out of frustration.

“Well sorry I guess, this is unknown territory for me and I would rather stick close to someone I know” Yaebin explained back as she pulled Kyulkyung’s sleeve, “Where is your friend anyway?”

Kyulkyung blinked a few times, “I honestly don’t know she said she was here but maybe not”

Yaebin’s face turned blank before it twisted slightly as she took a small sniff of the air, “This place smells”

“I hope it's a good smell”

Kyulkyung and Yaebin jumped at the sound of a new voice, they both turned towards the voice and Kyulkyung automatically realized it was Eunwoo.

“Were you sleeping?” Kyulkyung asked as she walked towards Eunwoo, Yaebin automatically followed after her.

“Maaaaaaybe” Eunwoo said as she walked forward and plopped down on a couch, “So where this puppy at?”

Kyulkyung laughed as she heard the girl behind her growl slightly, Kyulkyung stepped out of the way and presented Yaebin in front of her, “This is Yaebin and she is the puppy”

Eunwoo stared at the fuming tiny girl in front of her, “This is the puppy? This cute small girl…is the puppy?”

There was a small awkward pause between all three of them before Kyulkyung answered, “Uh….yeah?”

Before Kyulkyung or Yaebin could react, Yaebin was pulled into Eunwoo’s embrace and ended up getting snuggled and pet. Kyulkyung swayed slightly as she tried to stop herself from laughing at the embarrassed look on Yaebin’s face.

“Kyulkyung I would like to thank you for bringing me this angel, I will take care of her super well-“

“And that’s where I tell you to stop” Yaebin groaned as she pushed the other girl away from her, “And you!-“ She pointed at Kyulkyung, “Stop calling me a puppy, I’m a wolf! You hear that? A wolf!”

“Then where is your tail and ears? Or is it only a full moon thing? Are you a full wolf or like a werewolf?” Eunwoo asked bombarding Yaebin with questions.

“I’m not a full wolf, my dad is able to turn into a wolf during a full moon and my mom is a normal human and I guess either I haven’t grasped the transformation thingy or I’m just a freak but I only gain the ears and tail during the full moon” Yaebin explained, “There is no fur, I don’t get all beefy like those werewolves do in movies and shows the only thing I have every day is my fangs but some humans have that so I don’t even get questioned”

Eunwoo nodded as she absorbed the information, Kyulkyung slightly hummed as she sat down.

“So what I’m hearing is….you’re a cute little pupper who needs loving” Eunwoo said with big sparkly eyes.

“Does she get the concept of stopping?” Yaebin asked Kyulkyung.

“You have to beat it into her head” Kyulkyung said as she knocked her hand gently against Eunwoo’s head.

“I think you should use a little more force next time” Eunwoo said as she lightly patted the spot Kyulkyung knocked.

“That makes it sound like you want to be hit” Yaebin said with a roll of her eyes, honestly Kyulkyung agrees it does sound like that.

“Maybe I do, who wouldn’t want to be hit by Kyulkyung’s beautiful hands?” Eunwoo asked as she grabbed Kyulkyung’s hand and presented it to Yaebin, Kyulkyung didn’t bother to pull her hand away knowing that there was no point.

“Um…any normal person?” Yaebin said in a questioning tone.

“Obviously you’re not normal if you don’t want to be hit by her-“

“Okaaay so can we stay with you for a bit, Eunwoo?” Kyulkyung asked finally taking her hand away.

“Oh yeah sure totally” Eunwoo said waving her hand in front of her face, “But why exactly? I thought you were living with Nayoung?”

Quickly the mood in the room dropped and things became slightly heavy, Eunwoo spoke up once again, “its story time, isn’t it?”

After Kyulkyung explained everything Eunwoo placed her hands together in front of her, “So you’re telling me that you confessed to Nayoung that you like her and then she totally ignored you for her hot ex that we all thought was dead?”

“Uh yeah, that’s basically what I said” Kyulkyung said with a nod.

“Oh man that’s ed up, you deserve better” Eunwoo said with loud groan of annoyance.

Kyulkyung shrugged, “I don’t really know”

Yaebin let out a sigh as she flopped down on the ground, “I call the couch, once you guys get off of it”

“Kyulkyung will sleep with me, I miss cuddling her and now she needs them more than ever” Eunwoo said as she pulled Kyulkyung into a hug.

“That’s fine” Kyulkyung muttered as she stood up pulling Eunwoo with her.

“You’ll find someone way better, trust me” Eunwoo said as she gave her a small kiss on the forehead before letting Kyulkyung out of the hug.

Kyulkyung looked down at Yaebin before looking back up at Eunwoo, “Maybe not anytime soon”