Ch 19

Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The base went into lockdown after the incident with Minseok, with nobody being allowed to enter or leave without everyone being informed of where they were going and why the members took it as an opportunity to relax. Well, the majority of them did. Tao and Sehun could be seen sparring on one of the security cameras when Misook went to the surveillance room a few days later. Her previous visit hadn’t given her any clues as to what had happened to Minseok, but that was probably due to the fact Sehun was in there rather than Jongdae. He had mentioned to her that Sehun didn’t know how to use the cameras like he did, so maybe he could find something.

Kris had told everyone to be on the lookout for anyone acting suspiciously, and to inform him if Jongin showed up, but aside from that nobody really had any instructions on what they should be doing, so when Misook found Jongdae already going through video footage she wondered if he’d been asked to, or whether he was just doing it for his own piece of mind. 

“Jongdae, I need to talk to you.” 

Jongdae peered at her over the rim of his glasses as Misook entered the room with a notebook in her hands and a pen tucked behind her ear. 

“Need to talk to me about what?” He asked curiously, turning away from his computer. Misook sat down in the seat next to him and put her notebook down, grabbing the pen. 

“Just a few questions really.” 

“If it’s about the incident with Minseok then I’ll tell you now before you start taking notes,” he gestured to the notebook, “that the cameras don’t go any further down than level five. The place you found him in is a really old part of the base so I never really considered putting cameras down there as it’s unused. That’s probably why he was taken down there,” Jongdae replied, turning to his computer. “Want me to check?”

“Yes please,” 

Jongdae began typing away. Within seconds he had the CCTV up from the previous week all the way up to the present day, ready to show Misook what she wanted to see. He pulled up the video feed for each day and it wasn’t long before the two of them found the one they were looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter