Match

Amaranthine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter three

M A T C H

 

Dara quickly snatched her hand away from his hold. "Thank you for your concern," she said before walking, almost sprinting, away from him while Jiyong wasn't able to move from where he was standing. He watched her figure walked away from him leaving him in confusion. 

Dara cursed inwardly as she kept her pace. She seriously wanted to smack her head on the wall yet the throbbing on her eye was enough punishment for her stupidity. She reached the training ground and quickly positioned herself at the middle of their class, blending in and disappearing. Because for most of her classmate, she's practically invisible. They don't like her plainness, her huge glasses, her braided low pigtails and her lack of fashion sense or  capability to follow trend. 

Dara felt Jiyong's presense as he entered the training ground yet she refused to look at him and went on full ignore mode. Jiyong kept his eyes on her before sitting next to Seungri who asked him where he was but he wasn't able to answer as he was busy boring holes on Dara's back. Her fists clenched hard that she could feel her fingernails digging themselves to her flesh. She tried to calm herself. She can't lose her composure or else. 

"Okay, we will have a mock fight here. However, when I say mock fight I want you to make your enemy surrender or knock him or her out so that our clinics can be useful." Old man Yoo sneered making everyone gulped down anxiously. Suddenly the atmosphere was filled with tension. Early in the morning they're going into a mock fight on their uniform. Yet both Dara and Jiyong wasn't aware of the tension building around them as they were drowning on their own thoughts.

"Alright, first pair. Kwon Jiyong." Mr. Yoo's voiced seemingly tore him away from his own world as Jiyong stood up and walked in the front, standing next to the old man. "Let's see how good are you." There was definitely insult in his tone. Jiyong just forced a smile at him. As the old man paid him no attention, he proceeded on pulling out a name from his small fish bowl. "Park Sandara." Dara cursed mentally at the mention of her name. She wanted to fake sickness or just simply vanish but the idiot her stood up and walked towards Mr. Yoo giving him a death glare. 

Jiyong almost raised his eyebrow on her bravery at glaring at one of the most terror teachers they have in their academy however Mr. Yoo was just smiling a little on the lady which piqued his interest more. 

"Okay, Park and K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter