Rebirth

Amaranthine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter two

R E B I R T H

 

August 18, 2017

Walking head down, she went straight to her seat. Sitting down, she placed her bag at the hook on the left side of her table. As usual, the other students were noisy, talking about things that they have already talked about in social media or over the phone. Catching up like they never saw each yesterday. They were hurdled in a group just as always while she was there alone, staring outside the window. 

She's barely existing inside that classroom. Not that she's complaining, she actually prefer it that way. Fixing her glasses, she reached for her book under her desk and pretended like she hasn't got more than hundreds of graduation caps from studying the same thing over and over. She pretended like she doesn't have degrees, masterals and doctorates. Dara winced in pain when a girl bumped into her. Looking up, their eyes met but the lady didn't even bother saying sorry rather she just laughed and continued pacing to the end of their classroom where her friends were located. 

What's new? She asked herself. Wanting to keep her low profile, she didn't bother about it rather continued pretend reading her book.

"Ji!" She heard one of her classmate called the name of the most famous guy in their school. Famed for being the top student and being a heir of the richest family in the country, not to mention his handsome features and overwhelming appeal and charm. You don't need any rocket science to figure out why Kwon Jiyong is famous. Dara pressed her elbow against the table while she rest her cheek on her hand not bothering to look at her supposedly popular classmate.

Jiyong sat on his assigned seat with his friends quickly encircling him as per norm. Jiyong just hooked his bag on his table before lazily leaning his elbow on the table and resting his chin against his hand.

"Dude, you totally missed out all the fun last night!" Seungri exclaimed rather too excited. "Man, Suzy's there and she's third degree hot." He added his lower lips making Jiyong shake his head. 

"I don't think I miss any fun with me sleeping early and all." Jiyong smiled as Seungri rolled his eyes on him. 

"You're wrong! You missed a lot!" Wooyoung backed Seungri up. "Geez, can you lighten up we're just 17 and you act like you're 50 or something."

"Exactly, we're seventeen. We're barely legal and yet you guys are going to bars and parties when you can head home and study." Jiyong reasoned  out. 

Seungri and Wooyoung shook their heads in disbelief. 

"Why are we friends again?" Seungri asked. 

Jiyong shrugged. "I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter