Red Ring

Amaranthine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter one

R E D  R I N G

 

 

August 18, 2000

 

Ignoring the sound of her wooden door being opened, Dara kept her eyes closed trying to go back to sleep. Soon, she heard her curtains being opened as the rays of sun flooded her room in an instance. She mentally, sighed yet kept her eyes closed hoping that she could just sleep more.

"Good morning, my lady." His deep voice entered her ears that she quickly covered herself with her comforter. "You need to get up, it's your first day in school." Dara mentally rolled her eyes before she removed the comforter over her and glared at her servant. 

"This isn't my first day in school." There was disdain in her voice. "I don't even know how may times have I done this." She added rolling her eyes. Seunghyun just looked at him sympathetically which pissed her more. 

"You need to get ready, my lady." Seunghyun gently said making the girl turn her back from him. She doesn't want to go to school. She doesn't want to leave her bed and she doesn't want anything to do with the world anymore. She had enough. 

Forever is indeed a long time and she had been living for a millenium already. She has seen the world evolved. Watched people come and go and yet she's still there. 

She had enough. 

Dara let out a small yelp when all of a sudden Seunghyun lifted her from her huge bed, carrying her into his arms. "Seunghyun!" She exclaimed at the guy who didn't even look at her but just proceeded to the bathroom where he gently placed her on the tub before removing his white gloves. Turning on the faucet, he made sure that the water will be on the right temperature as it fills the ceramic tub. Dara just look at him, still on her silk sleeping gown. 

Seunghyun started pouring soap, salt and essential oils at the tub before moving to remove her eye patch. Their eyes met and up until now it still stun him on how beautiful her left eye is with that glowing purplish red outline on her iris. "I'll be removing your night gown, my lady." He said as Dara just lifted her arms allowing the latter to pull her silk garments off her revealing her body to him. Her smooth white skin, her just right sized and her cute . 

"I'll be removing your underwear." He said without any malice. He had seen her so many times in his lifetime that he got used to it already but there are times that when he remembered the first time he did, he felt embarrassed at how he acted like a middle schooler back then even though he had few girlfriends and it wasn't the first time he has seen a woman ,

Without any words, Dara lifted her legs as the lad hooked his fingers on the garter of her and pulled it off her. After discarding the small piece of cloth, he started bathing her like what he had been doing since he vowed to served he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter