Chapter 29

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

             Your ears perked up when you heard angry footsteps stop at the alley’s entrance, “Get a room,” a low growl came from an angry ajusshi before he left.

            You sighed in relief as Woohyun moved his body away from yours and cleared his throat.

            “Where are the others?” you asked unfazed and clueless.

            “Still running or hiding. Stupid Sungyeol.” He shook his head.

            The two of you were walking out of the alley, peeking around the corners to make sure the ajusshi and his family was gone. Woohyun texted everyone to meet back at the park, but under the play set for a smaller chance of being seen.

            You stopped for a second and adjusted your heel. Turns out it broke while running away; the heel and insole tore off a bit.

            Woohyun watched from the corner of his eyes as you walked with a limp, “Is your leg okay?”

            “My heel broke,” you continued, walking uncomfortably.

            With a frustrated groan of annoyance, you took off your heels and walked barefoot.

            Woohyun let out a quiet, sharp breath through his nose amusedly before walking in front of you and crouching down, causing you to look at him weirdly.

            “Get on.”

            “I’m fine.”    

            “You’re going to step on something and hurt yourself walking barefoot.” He argued, taking your heels in one hand.

            Too tired to bicker, you got on. He wrapped his arms under your knees as your arms wrapped around his neck.

            You wrapped your arms tighter around his neck, choking him.

            “What was that for?”

            “Today. That’s my thanks.” You chuckled.

            He shook his head, smiling

-

            “Gosh, Sungyeol, you’re such an idiot.” Hoya scolded.

            “I didn’t mean to!” he argued back.

            “Let’s just call it a night. Veronica broke her heel. I’m gonna take her home.” Woohyun nudged, still carrying you on his back.

            Chunji looked at you knowingly, which you gritted your teeth and mouthed, “Shut up before I kick you,”

            An exchange of byes and more happy birthdays were given before everyone went their separate ways.

----------

            “So….”

            “Uh, thanks for today.” You smiled as he handed back your broken heels.

            “It’s a good thing you have a lot of shoes.”

            “It’s a good thing these weren’t my favorite.” You laughed.

            “Well, it’s getting late so I’ll see you at school. Good night,” he smiled before leaving.

            “Good night, Playboy.” You muttered beneath your breath, smirking as he got into his car and drove off. 


So this chapter kinda . Lol. 
You guys were expecting them to kiss, huh?
Don't hate me. :P 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy! 
Time to go update my collection Lol.