Chapter 25

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “Veronica, I don’t think this is a good idea,” Mina fondled with the ends of her short dress, trying to pull it down a bit more.

            “You look fine! It’s a club, you’re supposed to dress like a ,” you laughed. “You have a nice body too. Don’t be ashamed. Flaunt your beauty.” You grabbed her arm and seated her on your spinning chair and did her makeup. You gave her the usual smokey eyed eye-shadow look, mascara, and using liquid eyeliner to add a wing to make her look ier.

            You spun the chair around so that she was facing the mirror, “Okay, open your eyes.”

            Surprised by her appearance, she was taken aback, “Wow, I look so different with makeup on.”

            You smiled as the doorbell rang, “Oh, Chunji’s here,”

-

            “Looking good,” Chunji smirked.

            “Do I have to go?” Mina whined.

            “No, but I’m making you,” you grinned and forced her onto the motorcycle. “Hold on tight,” you sang.

-

            “It’s so loud,” she yelled covering her ears, taking in the sight of the club.

            You and Chunji looked at each other smiling before laughing, “Of course you dumbbell.” Chunji lightly pushed her head.

            “I’m gonna go get a drink,” you left to the bar tender.

            “Hey cutie, what could I get cha?”

            “The best non-alcoholic beverage and a blue lagoon please,”

            “Coming right up,” he winked.  He gathered some materials and made your drink in front of you so that you’d watch him as he tried to impress you. “Here’s your drink,” he spoke with a husky voice.

            “Thanks.” You were about to hand him some money, but he stopped you.

            “There’s another way you could pay me,” he handed you a pen and offered his palm.

            You smiled and took the pen from him, writing down a fake number onto his palm. You sent him a wink before walking to your booth with an awkward Mina and some noona Chunji was flirting with.   You sat besides Mina and put her drink in front of her.

             She shook her head, “I don’t drink.”

            “Don’t worry, there’s no alcohol in it.”

            She took the drink, “Not bad. So is this what you’re supposed to do at a club? Just sit here?”

            “Well, you can.” You lightly chuckled, “You can dance and mingle. Want to get laid?”

            “W-what?!” Mina stuttered with wide eyes, shaking her hands in front of her frantically. She was surprised and shock by your question.

            “I’m just kidding, Mina. I wouldn’t let anybody from here touch you like that,”

            She sighed, “Not very funny.” She pouted.

            “Want to go dance?” you asked.

            “I’m not much of a dancer and today’s my first time. Maybe another day,”

            “So you’re saying you’re willing to do this again?” you snapped your fingers and pointed at her with an open grin showing your pearly whites. She nodded in response. “Well, I’m gonna go dance, okay?”

            “Go ahead. I’ll just stay here with-” before she could finish her sentence, Chunji left the booth with the noona, “Never mind I’ll just stay here myself.”

            “I’ll be back in a bit,” you patted her leg, getting up to dance.

            Upon making your way to the dance floor, you spotted Seungyeon and Woohyun making out again. You smirked sinisterly and began walking to Infinite’s booth.

            “Hi Woohyun!” you shouted and slid into their booth, causing Woohyun to break away from Seungyeon.

            “Hey, wassup!” Woohyun pushed her away.

            You sneered at her mockingly as she shot you dirty looks, knowing that you broke their make out session just to piss her off.

            “What are you doing here?” Sungjong clung to your arm.

            “I came here with Mina and Chunji,” you smiled, hooking arms right back with him.

            Both Woohyun and Myungsoo looked at each other at the mention of Chunji’s name as Myungsoo mouthed “I told you so”.

            “The nerd’s here?” Sungyeol asked.

            “She’s not a nerd no more. She’s pretty hot now.” Hoya and Dongwoo giggled together.

            Sunggyu shook his head, “I think Veronica is still prettier,”

            “Aww, thank you.” You pretended to wipe a tear away.

            “Let’s go to Veronica’s booth, Mina looks bored.” Sungjong suggested as everyone nodded and went to sit with Mina, leaving Seungyeon behind.

            As you were walking alongside Woohyun, casually talking to him, you turned your head to Seungyeon and stuck out your tongue, “Mehrong.

-----------

            “One time Sungyeol put vinegar in all the food and we fell for it. Dongwoo didn’t even figure it out.” Sunggyu laughed, causing his eyes to turn into slits.

            The nine of you were now at your house just hanging out. Everyone decided to leave the club early since it was getting boring. Woohyun, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Mina were just chatting around. You were playing a fighting game with Hoya and Myungsoo watched.  Sungjong and Sungyeol were cooking some food since they lost a game to decide who was going to cook.

            “Yes!” You jumped up from your seat, your fist by your chest, “I beat you again!”

            Hoya groaned, “It’s just a game. I’d beat you if we were actually fighting.”

            “Psh, I’ll beat you with my hands tied behind my back!” you pulled the skin under your eyes down and stuck out your tongue.

            “Fine, let’s settle this tomorrow!”

            “You’re on!”

            “I wouldn’t want to go against you.” Myungsoo grinned, folding his arms in front of him as he sat back.

            “Food’s ready!” Sungyeol did a dolphin- like scream.

            Everyone rushed into the kitchen to get food, coming back out to sit in the living room and eat and hang out some more.

            Everybody spent the night talking and laughing amongst each other, telling stories and playing games before Infinite left. It was a good way to end the night. You really thought they were starting to warm up to you and you were glad because then it’ll make your job easier. 

 


Hi guys:) 
This is just a playful chapter since I didn't know what to write. 

So here are the origami lucky stars I made for the people who are wondering what they looked like.
It's kinda crappy LOL.
If you look in front, you can see that I made a Jinyoung one too because he's my bias in B1A4. 

Anyways, 
Comment. Subscribing. Enjoy <3