Chapter 3

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “We have a new student today.” Mr.Choi clapped his hands together to gather his students’ attention.

            “Hyung, isn’t that-”

            “The girl from the club….” Woohyun trailed off, interrupting Hoya.

            “Annyeonghaseyo,” you slightly bowed, “My name is Kwon Veronica. Please treat me well.” You glanced around the class as you smiled at your simple lie.

            “Veronica, you can sit in the back over there with Woohyun. Woohyun, please raise your hand.”

            Following directions, Woohyun raised his hand in the air for you to see. Smirking on the inside, you quickly made your way to your seat beside him.

            “Annyeonghaseyo.” you tried sounding as nice as you could, but on the inside you wanted to throw up.

            He replied back with a ‘sup’ nod.

            Bored with the lesson Mr. Choi was teaching since you already learned it in the states, you leaned your head down and started thinking about how you were going to start your plan.

----------

            You wore a short, black, long sleeve dress with black see-through leggings. Your hair was curled and your makeup was done. Completing the look with a necklace that hung low and bracelets, you headed out for a night to party since you already finished your homework.  

            Skipping the long line again, the bouncer recognized you and let you in immediately.

            You sat in one of the stools when some guy sat next to you. You looked to your right and first noticed his red hair that attracted you so much. Then your eyes met his.

            He smiled, “Hi, I’m Chunji.” he stuck his hand out.

            “I’m Veronica.” You softly shook hands with him.

            “Do you come here often? I always remember a pretty face, but this is my first time seeing you.”

            ‘How sleazy.’ You mentally scoffed. He had “player” written all over him.

            The bartender came with your drink, “Drink’s on me.” He winked and left.

            You had small chitchat with Chunji before someone tapped you on your shoulders. You turned around and looked at him.

            Nam Woohyun

            “Hey cutie, what are you up to?”  He greasily smiled. It reminded you of the time he first introduced himself to you.

            You looked past his shoulders and spotted two girls piercing their eagle eyes at you, but it didn’t faze you one bit. You smiled and ran your pointer finger down his left cheek, making him feel the tip of your long black nail as you stared into his brown eyes.

            You leaned into his ear and spoke seductively, but teasingly, “Don’t keep them waiting.”

            He looked back to see what you were talking about as you grabbed Chunji’s arm and slipped away.  Woohyun brought his attention back to you, only to find that you were gone.

            Blending in with the crowd of people you and Chunji dance together. From a distance, you could see those girls coiling onto Woohyun like a snake squeezing the life out of its prey, but he paid no attention to them.

            “Are you looking for someone?” Myungsoo took a sip of his drink, noticing the Woohyun was searching around the club.

            “The new girl is here. Have you seen her anywhere?” Woohyun asked as Myungsoo shook his head.

            You were once again sitting in one of the bar stools, drinking shamelessly as Chunji and you chatted. You were slightly buzzed  drunk and started rambling random things.

            “I think that’s enough alcohol for you.” Chunji tried grabbing the martini glass away from you, but you pushed his hand away, drank it in one gulp, and called for another drink.

            “Chun- burp- ji…” he covered his nose, smelling the alcohol from your breath. “ I… we... Wow...” you rambled, completely drunk.

            “Let’s get you home.” Chunji grabbed your arm to steady you.

            You quickly turned him around and crashed your lips onto his. Shocked, Chunji left his eyes wide open, but soon closed his eyes and began to kiss back.

            Woohyun watched in the distance. The members of Infinite followed his gaze.

            “Hey, it’s the new girl.” Hoya pointed.

            “This must be her hang out then.” Myungsoo smirked and ran his thumb across his lower lip.

            As the kiss got more heated, Chunji realized what was going on and lightly pushed you off. He knew you were drunk, but he wasn’t going to take advantage of you; he wasn’t one of those types of guys.  

            “Mwoh?” you asked drunk, your head slightly tilted.  

            “Let’s get you home.” he cleared his throat and once again took your arm to steady you. Still wobbly, you made your way out of the club, not knowing someone was watching you from behind. 


 Teen Top's Chunji is in this chapter! I have been fangirling over his red hair for the longest time. I LOVE IT! 
Anyways, I hoped you enjoy it ^_^