Chapter 14

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            “Where are my contacts?!” you yelled and ran your hand through your hair frustrated. You frantically ran to the bathroom again, hoping that it would be there even though you already knew they weren’t. You continued looking for it after searching in the bathroom. You sighed, unable to find your contacts and called Chunji.

            “Hey! Are you almost ready?” he sounded so happy to hang out with you.

            You instantly felt bad, “Chunji….”

            “You okay? Did something happen?”

            “Chunji, I can’t hang out today. I- I have homework,” you lied, “I’m sorry.”  You really did feel sorry for cancelling plans with him.

            “Oh,” you could tell he sounded disappointed, “It’s fine, I understand.”

            “We can hang out another time, okay?”

            “Mhm, okay. Talk to you later.”

----------

            You laid, sprawled out onto your sofa, bored, “Stupid contacts. If you weren’t gone I would be having a blast right now.”

            Bored, you kept switching positions on the sofa. You were now sitting upside-down with the remote in one hand, flipping through the channels, “Boring, stupid, eww, boring, lame, boring,” you switched off the TV and looked at the clock, “It’s only been an hour.” You said sitting up right. You walked into the kitchen to eat your boredom away, but there was nothing to snack on.

            You skipped into your room and changed into skinny jeans and a white graphic tee-shirt. You walked over to the mirror on your long table drawer and your hair straightener. You tied your hair into a side ponytail, letting it run down your shoulder, and fixed your bangs. Pleased with your hair, you opened one of the drawers and pulled out your glasses.

            “I haven’t seen you in forever,” you wiped the glass clean and put them on. You looked into the mirror. You were still pretty with the glasses on, but there was still just a little bit of resemblance from what you looked like last year. “If only you looked like this last year.” You mumbled to yourself, walking away from the mirror and grabbing your bag.

            Hoping no one would recognize you, you walked to the convenience store to buy some snacks. “Annyeonghaseyo,” you slightly bowed your head to the ajusshi working there as he smiled and greeted you back.

            You walked along the aisles grabbing whatever you wanted until a voice stopped you.

            “Veronica? Is that you?”


Hi to the new subscribers! 
Anyways, 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy <3