Chapter 11

Hey Playboy, Remember Me?

 

            You were texting Chunji on your phone during class since you had no one to talk to.

            ~Want to hang out today? ~ Chunji

            ~Sure. I don’t have a lot of homework today. ~

            ~Nerd. I’ll pick you up after school. ~

            ~Yah, I’m not a nerd. I’ll kick your-

            Before you could finish your text, your phone was taken away.

            “Making plans when you should be paying attention, huh?” Mr. Choi questioned you.

            The whole class besides Woohyun glanced your way. 

            “No, I was just-”

            “Then why are you texting,” he looked at the name, “Chunji?”

            The name caught Woohyun’s attention and he turned his head to you, ‘Why is she talking to him?’ he wondered.

            “You can have this back after class.” Mr. Choi took your phone and put it in his drawer.

----------

            Walking out of the school’s building, you noticed a boy with red hair leaning against the wall.

            “Boo!” you up behind him, but he only turned around and smiled.

            “Who are you trying to scare?” his face read no look of fright.

            You put your arms down as your shoulders deflated. You scrunched your face at him.

            “Aww, how cute.” He pinched your cheeks.

            “Oh, Chunji what are you doing here?” Sungjong came out from the school’s building.

            He stopped pinching your cheek and used his hand to push your face away. “Just picking up that thing over there.” He gave you a dirty look, but you knew he was just kidding.

            “Ahh, okay. I’ll see you next time then, bye. Bye Veronica.” Sungjong waved and walked off.

            You kicked Chunji’s .

            “What?”

            “Aish,” you gave him a mean look and laughed.

            He nudged you, “Let’s go.” He raised his elbow a bit, signaling you to take it.

            Smiling, you took his arm and hooked it with his, walking alongside him.

----------

            “Have you guys noticed something?” Myungsoo turned his head to the only people who were with him, “Veronica and Chunji are seeing each other pretty often.”         

            “What’s that have to do with anything?” Woohyun’s eyebrows furrowed.

            “Have you thought about it Woohyun? Chunji could be taking away your chance of winning that bet.”

----------

            “Did anything happen at school today?” Chunji walked alongside you.

            “I got my phone taken away because I was texting a certain freak.” You eyed him playfully.

            He scoffed, “nerd.” He mumbled.

            “Stop calling me that.” You became more serious.

            “Why do you get so serious when I call you that?”

            “Just because…” your face fell as you cleared your throat.

            “Fine, I’ll stop okay?” he lifted your chin up.

            You bit your lip and nodded.

            After hanging out with Chunji, he took you home.

            “I’ll text you, okay?” He hugged you and you went inside.

----------

            “Have you thought about it Woohyun? Chunji could be taking away your chance of winning that bet.”

            Woohyun laid in bed thinking about the conversation earlier with Sungjong and Myungsoo.

            “Speaking of Chunji, he picked up Veronica from school today.”

            Woohyun sighed and rubbed his face with one hand.

            “Think about it. They see each other at the club and then leave together. He picks her up after school. Is anything running through your mind right now, Woohyun?”

            Woohyun didn’t want to admit it, but he knew Myungsoo was right. 

---------

            You were leaning down with your head on your arm while doing your class work.

            Something felt off for some reason.

            You realized that Woohyun hasn’t been bugging you for quite some time. You glanced over at him.

            He was leaning down with his head on his arm while doing his work, but he was faced the other way.

            You looked away and sighed. You only now realized that Woohyun stopped talking to you.

----------

            As more days went by, you felt school was boring since there was no one to talk to.

            Woohyun still didn’t communicate with you. He stopped bugging you to eat lunch with him and helping him with class work. He ignored you when he walked passed you in the hallways. When you were at the club, he stopped trying to hit on you. It was as if you never existed.

            Even so, you and Chunji became closer. You both talked everyday and would often meet to spend time together. Sometimes he would come after school to pick you up and then the both of you would hang out together. He became your best friend.

----------

            You were walking to lunch, but you uncomfortably stumbled into Woohyun’s path. You were going to say something, but he brushed past you. Shoulders deflated, you left and went to the cafeteria.

             ‘Kwon Veronica, I can already tell that you miss me.’ Woohyun smirked and went off. 


Anyways, here's another long chapter :D Like I said I'm trying to fulfill my promise for longer chaps 
So yea.... 
Until next time :D 
Comment. Subscribe. Enjoy <3 
Thanks for your support :D