Chapter Four: Knight in shining…jersey shorts?

Master Wink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing that Jihoon did upon entering the campus was to go straight to Ms. Kim wearing his stupidly cute aegyo-face that noonas die for. “No Mr. Park, your aegyo will not work, you need a tutor and Daniel needs extra-credits, both parties will benefit, don’t you wanna help out your sunbae?” Ms. Kim crossed her arms.

 

“But-“

 

“No. Final decision”

 

Jihoon puffed his cheeks and pouted as he pulled the straps of his backpack while walking out of the office. “How was it?” Woojin wrapped his arm around his best friend, Jihoon just shrugged and shook his head “She said I’m doing some charity work that will benefit both of us” he pouted again, causing a noona to coo as she passed by the two. Woojin made some puking noises to tease his best friend when Kang Daniel walked into the hallway with Ong Seongwoo, Jihoon blushed. Kang Daniel looked like he came straight out of a manga.

 

“So are you going to join us on S-Time dungeon tonight or will you continue stalking our queen?” Seongwoo casually ruffled his hair, basically, Daniel’s locker was right in front of the 2Park and Woojin pinched Jihoon’s arm.

 

“Oh come on I wasn’t stalking her, you know that, but I’ll try to join, I’m still a noob and I still at Wannable so-“ Daniel closed his locker shut, finally noticing Jihoon.

 

“Hey Jihoonie!” he beamed a toothy grin and Jihoon blushed while awkwardly waving back and quickly pulling Woojin away from the scene.

 

“DUDE”

 

“PARK”

 

“JIHOON”

 

“JEOJANG” Woojin finally made the boy stop dragging him.

 

                Jihoon looked like a tomato and Woojin, the greatest friend of all, laughed out loud and teased his best friend. “Dude you can just tell him that your’re ma-“ before Woojin can finish, Jihoon covered his mouth with his palm. “No, I am Park Jihoon, not some famous gamer, ok? I don’t want Daniel hyung to think of me and see me differently if he knows about it” Jihoon scratched the back of his neck while pouting. “But I think he’s dating someone though, Seongwoo even called her queen, maybe you got no chance small boy” and Woojin earned himself a smack on the nape.

 

“It’s just a CRUSH” Jihoon frowned

 

“But looking at him from afar, stalking him on the gym in P.E class for two years cannot just be a simple ‘crush’ Jihoon” Woojin whined.

 

“As you said, I don’t have any bit of chance” Jihoon walked away with a hurt look on his face, Woojin  decided to give his friend some space.

 

 

“That was Park Jihoon?” Seongwoo asked, earning a nod from his friend “He is a cutie”

 

“Oh come on dude, he’s a kid”

 

“Are you jealous?” Seongwoo wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

 

“Of course not!”

 

“Oookaaaayyyy” Seongwoo as he walked away.

 

                Kang Danie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter