Chapter Two: Engrish?????

Master Wink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Daniel wasn’t the type of person to rely on other people. He was raised to stand on his own, to be independent, growing up in Busan and moving to Seoul to become an idol is his short-term goal, his long term-goal would be starting his own dance studio in the future. Since he was in grade school, Kang Daniel fell in love with dancing, especially b-boying, lately, he’s been auditioning to numerous companies, in order to achieve his dream. Daniel tried so many times, really, still, luck was not on his side.

 

Masterwink: Hello! ㅎㅎㅎ thank you? OwO

Danik96: ㅎㅎㅎ I’m so bizarre I know but I just don’t know what to do, I’m lost here

Masterwink: It’s okayyyyyy, do you wanna join me so you can level up? OuO

Danik96: I would be honored.

 

Daniel smiled and Ong looked at him weirdly. Masterwink must be a really cute girl, her emojis are cute. So, like a puppy, Danik96 followed Masterwink on S-Time Dungeon. Ong screamed, Daniel looked at his screen and Ong was on the same dungeon with his party. “KANG DANIEL YOU PIECE OF ARE YOU STALKING MASTERWINK?” Ong screamed, the other players looked at them with the mention of grandmaster.

 

“Can you keep your voice down, Ong?” Daniel literally widened his eyes.

 

“Do you know who masterwink is?”

 

“No”

 

“OH MY GOHD”

 

Daniel reached level 78 on his first night of playing.

 

 

Jihoon wasn’t the type to look at players pitifully and help them level up, but this player called Danik96 looks like he needed help and so, Jihoon, with the consent of Woojin, did not join the party, hence, he helped the newbie level-up until it reached his curfew.

 

Masterwink: Hello, I have to go now, it was nice playing with you!

 

Danik96: I’m really thankful, you’re really kind!

 

Masterwink: Don’t mention it!

 

Danik96: Can I add you as friend?

 

Masterwink: Sure ^^

 

Danik96

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter