Chapter One: It started in Wannable

Master Wink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Inside a dim room, with only a laptop on as a source of light, the keyboard and its typing sound fills the air as the main character seems to be busy on his term paper. But as you zoom in closer, the laptop screen holds more than two plain colors compared to the ordinary Microhard Application.

 

Park Jihoon a.k.a winkmaster just logged in

 

The whole Wannable population is notified as the grandmaster has made his presence known, staying on the number one spot for six months straight is an unbeatable record, Jihoon’s gears are update and his avatar costumes are updated to latest. Winkmaster is a level 250 wizard in Wannable world. The first one to have defeated the AI Death Lord as a solo and have achieved the highest level. Jihoon is humble though, just like now, he’s strolling the Wannable world like an ordinary player.

 

Wannable avatars have a party, his best friend for life, Park Woojin is part of his party and is the only person who knows Masterwink’s identity. “Ya Wink boy, about time you showed up” Woojin chuckles as they the mic option so they can talk while playing. Woojin’s CHAMpion holds a level 189 knight character, hwantastic is a level 167 healer character, deepjin is a level 213 assassin and lastly, hwiparam is a level 105 archer, the newest recruit added by deepjin.

 

“Ya, help hwiparam” hwantastic told Jihoon

 

“Yes sir” Jihoon chuckled, his avatar leading the way inside the dungeon

 

“Thank you so much masterwink” hwiparam’s voice raised a pitch higher than usual.

 

Jihoon led the gang to OLG dungeon, it’s field with pink monsters which is Jihoon’s favorite color. A player named vizualhyunbin, meowngguk, youkentachmi, taetallhyun, absggyun, and donghanlovefood challenged Jihoon’s party on a  party fight, four people can join the party match; taetallhyun (level 150 wizard), meowngguk (level 136 archer), donghanlovefood (level 160 rogue) and youkentachmi (level 157 crusader) joined the match.

 

To be fair, Jihoon didn’t fully participate, he did the honor of giving the last hit on everyone as their party, as usual, won the match. Hiwparam automatically levels up to 106. “Oh boy, we won again” Hwiparam cheers, he’s the only one who seemed excited about the win. Jihoon looked at the time: 10:00pm.

 

“Okay guys I have to go bye bye”

 

“WAIT-“ Woojin was about to say something but Jihoon turned the mic off.

 

Masterwink logged out of the game.

 

Being the top player in Korea doesn’t mean he’s exempted to house rules. Mrs. Park strictly ordered that lights out at 10pm or else she’ll confiscate all of Jihoon’s gadgets and to be honest, no one can live without a single gadget. The next day, Jihoon went to school wearing a yellow cardigan, you can easily spot Jihoon in the campus due to his bright wardrobe, his bag is freaking neon orange! Woojin ran behind him and quickly wrapped his arm around Jihoon’s shoulders.

 

“Hey dude”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter