Chapter Three: JiHon

Master Wink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jihoon was sweating uncontrollably, he’s sweating more than his first job interview on 101 Café, why would he not when his long-term crush and secretly love of his life, Kang Daniel, is right in front of him holding an English textbook. “H-hi” Jihoon stuttered and Daniel beamed a toothy smile. Would he even remember me as the kid he bumped into while walking down the hallway? Jihoon didn’t keep his hopes up. “So, Ms. Kim said you are struggling with English?” he opened the textbook, Jihoon shook his head, he might die, if Daniel is his tutor!

 

“No!” he accidentally screamed, causing everyone to glare at him.

 

“Shhh” the librarian hissed, sending daggers to Jihoon’s direction.

 

“It’s okay buddy, no need to be shy” Kang Daniel scratched his nape.

 

“I don’t really need a tutor so please tell Ms. Kim”

 

“Okay if you’re really good at English, write your name in the paper using the alphabet”

 

Jihoon chuckled inside his head, who would not know how to write his name Romanized? Piece of cake. Jihoon smirked and grabbed the paper and pen, he was sticking his tongue out while writing down carefully so Daniel can read his penmanship.

 

PARK JIHON

 

 

 

Daniel was one of the best students of the school and he can balance school while auditioning to bunch of companies, he was aiming for school’s number one by graduation. So, to add more credits, he volunteered to tutor his juniors who are having difficulties, his best would be English since he self-taught himself for four years, with the help of his favorite teacher, Ms. Kim. Daniel was glad that someone needed English tutoring, he quickly signed up upon hearing a fellow student struggling the way he did.

 

“Here is Jihoonie’s number, please help him”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter