Home?

Heol! Loving the dangerous man.

Minyu woke up around 7:00 a.m and stretching and yawning, 'Time to go home.' she thought. She make her bed and walk to the bathroom.'Ah, I dont have cloth to change to.' She put her towel on her shoulder and walk out from her room quickly jog down to the kitchen. In the kitchen the head chef and some maids are prepairing the breakfast, ' Wow this mansion management is like hotel.' 

"Hey, miss Minyu what can we help?" a maid name Soomin asked her. ''Oh, yes, Soomin I dont have cloth to change today ...I just wondering if my cloth last night dry already?" Minyu said. ''Oh, miss Minyu , I'm so sorry...its not yet dried. But you can take my cloth if you want...if you fine." Soomin voice lowered at the few last sentences. Soomin feel low since she's bluntly offering her cloth to Minyu. Because she's a maid. Minyu sense that change of voice.

"Hey, sure! If you dont mind soomin. I would be happy!" she said. Soomin eyes lite up. "Okay I bring to your room later. "Oh Thank you soomin." Minyu jog back to the guest room. Before she get in her room she noticed Baekhyun in front of one room next after besides her room. She want to say hi to Baekhyun but then he already went inside. 'Maybe I just gonna say goodbye later then.'

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7:30 a.m.

Chanyeol already wash up.This is like the earliest morning he ever woke up on. Its suprised Baekhyun too. Its all because of Minyu's fault. The hug! 

'Haih, what the heck ...that  warm hug is powerful than caffeine. I cant even sleep last night. ' Chanyeol in his robe thought to himself in the mirror.

"Sir, you early today. " Baekhyun said. He smiled a bit. He knows Chanyeol is a type of a systematic person. Means, he never broke his rules. If he woke up 8, he will woke up at 8. But, went something good  happened he broke his rules. Theres one time he manage to get his very first project , the next day he woke up at six and even cook his own breakfast. The maids were shocked. 

"Did something happened last night ." Baekhyun trying to dig in. Chanyeol froze for a while. Then,he scoff and walk to his outfit room. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well, you kind off break the rules a little sir. " Baekhyun said. 

"Break the rules? No, I just cant sleep last night and just happened to woke up a little early...nothing really Baekhyun. " he said covering something in his talk. 

"Nothing really and now you even prepare your own outfit today." Baekhyun put a small smile. Chanyeol widened his eyes and pick his cloth for the day, He walks out of the closet and look at Baekhyun. It just he knew Baekhyun sense something. Baekhyun really good at reading the move at situation. 

"You know something Baekhyun?" he asked with a suspicious eyes narrowing at Baekhyun. " What something sir? Is it...... a good news?'' Baekhyun testing him again. With that talk back question to Chanyeol, he got flustered. He scoff . " Ehem, what good news? You wait outside I'm changing. " he said shooing Baekhyun.  Baekhyun holding his smile and shot his last bullet.

"Oh, Sir that guest last night...her name is Minyu....she's leaving this morning. " Baekhyun try his luck if this words get reaction from his boss means they met last night and his instinct right that Minyu staying longer here. After Baekhyun said that Chanyeol turn around with his widened eyes "What? Ehem... I mean...oh thats quick ....I- I ...can I have breakfast with our guest Baekhyun?" Chanyeol slap himself mentally. Stuttered infront of your employee. Mess up. Int the other hand Baekhyun....

"Sure sir, I set up breakfast for both of you. " Baekhyun smile and thought.  ' That more  than enough to confirm. '

__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

After shower, Minyu quickly went to the kitchen to see what the breakfast. "Waaah thats alot of meals Soomin. " her eyes widened to see alot of food. Theres eggroll, toast , sausages, rice, some stew. She gulped hard. "Hmmm, Soomin....can I eat?" she asked.

"Of course, miss take your bowl and eat. " Soomin reply with smile. Just right Minyu want to take her bowl suddenly...

"No, you cant." Baekhyun stop Minyu and she stratled by his sudden stop. "Why , Baekhyun nim?" Soomin asked. Minyu still suprised also make a face. "Because you going to eat with the boss today. He want to see you before you... left." Baekhyun said. Minyu supressing her laugh. "Are you serious? " she asked still holding her laugh. Baekhyun furrowed his brows. "Hey, why would I joke...he insisted." watching the looks on the male face Minyu change to poker face. "Seriously?" her hands on . Her eyes widened and asking Baekhyun again. Baekhyun chuckled." Yes, I am so dont eat yet. Maid please set the table for two. The others emplyee today eat at the other dining table. " he ordered and some maid quickly make their move. " Minyu feel like want to puke. She really scared to facing the boss that had been rumored as a 'never smile guy.' 

"Hey, Minyu you can wait in the living room now. Sir went down shortly. " Baekhyun said and Minyu just nodded her heads blank. She found herself walking to the living room. She sat down on the couch. She looked down then suddenly she felt someone walk down the stairs so she look up. Her eyes fixed on a male. He wore a maroon suit with no tie.' Wait ....he looks familiar.' Suddenly as he walks down she found that all the maids bow as they infront him. He the boss.......but he..... Chanyeol!' 

Minyu gulps down went she noticed the boss is literally the guy that she talk , she laugh, she makes coffee, she.....hug! 'Why he dont say anything last night? Why! 'OH MY GOODNESS I want to die right now. ' she scream in her heart. She lowered down her head when Chanyeol already at the last steps down of the stairs. Then he walks towards Minyu that still muttering some words. 

"Sir, the breakfast is ready." the maid said breaking the ice. Chanyeol nod and say

"Miss Minyu , would you like to join me for my breakfast." he said. Minyu's shoulder jumps a bit when she heard the voice. 'Its really him.' she whispered. The air is silent. No one said anything. "Ermm, shall we." Baekhyun broke the silent when he notice the awfully silent situation. Saver. "Yeah, lets" Chanyeol said. Minyu followed him from the back quietly. She just dont know what to think. Maybe this man is mad at her and going to punish her. But then why did he offer a meal? 'Haaaa, WAE?!!' she thinking so much and Chanyeol already sit in his chair. She walks unknowingly bump into Chanyeol's chair and snap out her dream. Chanyeol also suprise and said. 

"Minyu-ssi you want to sit here?" he said. Minyu's eyes widened and waving her hands in NO.

"Umm, s-sorry...I didnt see that ummm....I sit her then." she took place infront on Chanyeol. Then the breakfast started with some rice and stew. Its Minyu's choice. Chanyeol take a bread and eat it with some jam and mushroom soup. 'Yeah, I forgot that he another level. ' Minyu thought. They eat silently. As the breakfast go on, the P.A in the other hand stressing why they dont talk. 'They talk well last night. '  Baekhyun heard from Soomin that yesterday night she saw Minyu and boss chatting together with coffee but Soomin dont interupt them because its like the very first time Chanyeol talk with someone without care. 

"Ehem.. So, Mr...Chanyeol....thank you for letting me stay here...its such a good place to stay. Thank you for your kindness..helping me..thanks. I am leaving today. I...thank you." she said. Chanyeol look at his plate. 'She's leaving...well she can...but I dont want her to leave...she can stay...she said its a good place...its can be her...home too.' Chanyeol's thought in his head.