Thank You

Heol! Loving the dangerous man.

Park Chanyeol is having a meeting with an important dealer via skype. He fully concetrate at the meeting. Baekhyun, Chanyeol's P.A

is stand by the door to prevent any disturbance that may come. Suddenly, 

*knock knock* Theres a knock at the door. Baekhyun flinch a bit by the sudden knock. Chanyeol send a glare to Baekhyun due the knock. Baekhyun bow and quickly squeak the door a little to warned whoever the one that knock. 

"What, ahjussi? Mr. Park is having an important meeting now. You should now disturb. " he said right after he met the guard outside the door. 

"Baekhyun ssi, I think you should step outside. Theres someone at the door. " the guard said. ''Who?" Baekhyun ask as he step out the door and close it slowly. 

"I dont know but she lost in the woods. " said the guard. Baekhyun quickly walked to the door. When he opened, he see a girl with muddy shoes and pale face is eye roaming the garden. "Excuse me, who are you?"  he said and Minyu startled and turned around facing Baekhyun.

"Oh , hi, sir I 'am so sorry to disturb. But, I lost and suddenly see this house. I really dont know what to do. I hopeless, but seems like this might be my final hope. So sir can I stay just a night . I promise."she said with her puppy eyes because puppy eyes always work. Baekhyun scan the girl infront of him. She's shivering. No bag. The eyes pleading him to let her stay is very convicing. Baekhyun has a gift which is sixth sense . He knows when people lie. And this girl really does not fabricate her story. 

"Are you a spy?" he asked. Its for Mr. Park safety. MInyu frown abit because she confused . "Sorry, ?" asking for Baekhyun to repeat in case she misheard.  "Miss, I think you maybe dont know but this place owned by someone really dangerous. He never smiled. Scary ha? So just to ask if you are a spy that want to sabotage our boss. Speak the truth because I caught liar well. " Baekhyun state with a warned. Minyu smiled. Because she's not a spy . "No, I am not a spy, dont need to worry. I am harmless. Look." Minyu said as she opened her arm to make Baekhyun believe her. She speaks the truth. "Sir, please help me, just one night " she said. 

Baekhyun instict hit him said that this girl is not a spy but...." I dont think you will just stay  for a night miss. My instict said so."  He said as he opened the door for Minyu. 

Minyu's eyed widened. She laughed. " Sir, sometimes instict play to. " she said that with smile. Baekhyun smirked at Minyu statement.

"Mine never miss" Baekhyun said. He dont know what will happened in the future but this girl will stay here for more than a day. Baekhyun took Minyu to the kitchen because she look super tired and energy less. (LOL) . Then a maid come noticing Baekhyun brings a girl. "Oh, Baekhyun ssi, What do you need.?" she said as she watch the pity Minyu. 

"Maid, can you prepare the guest room , hot bath and some food for this girl.."  Baekhyun said. Minyu just smiled at the maid.  The maid dumbfounded looking at Minyu. 

"Hye, I'm Kim Minyu. I lost and somehow just get here. " Minyu just to tired to explained. The maid bow and quickly prepare what Baekhyun ordered her. 

"So , your name is Kim Minyu. " Baekhyun asked. "Yes, Mr. Baekhyun.'' Minyu said. "How did you know my name ?" he asked. "The maid just said it right?" Minyu smile and baekhyun just nodded slowly.  " Okay, so I just gonna inform the owner about you. You rest okay. '' Baekhyun said. Minyu smile "Thank you baekhyun, you so nice .'" "Nah, dont mention it. " 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Sir, are you done with the meeting ?" Baekhyun asked as he walked into the room . " Yes, everything goes well. " Chanyeol said. 'He still dont smile even if that a big good news. Park Chanyeol.' Baekhyun sigh. "Oh sir, we have someone staying in the guest room tonight." Baekhyun asked and he gulped nervously. Chanyeol turned around his eyebrow furrowed and glared at Baekhyun. "WHo?" 

"She lost , in the woods and asked for shelter. " Baekhyun said. " Baekhyun , this house is not a charity home. You should not just accept someone what if she spy ..." 

"No , Sir, I confirm." Baekhyun cut Chanyeol. "Are you sure ?" Chanyeol believe Baekhyun because he never being suspicious man and always make the best decision. " Yes, sir i am sure. " Baekhyun said. Chanyeol sigh. He walked to the bathroom. "Okay , whatever. I want to rest. " Chanyeol said. "You should to Baekhyun. " he said. 

"Okay sir," Baekhyun walked out the room and quickly move downstair to see Minyu. At the kitchen Minyu is eating and seems like she already done with her bath. "Hey, Baekhyun." Minyu said with a spoon in her hand. "Hey, Minyu after this the maid will show you your room , I need to go now. Home." Baekhyun excuse himself out. 
 

"Oh, Bye Baekhyun . Thank you. " Minyu wave at Baekhyun with bright smile. Baekhyun wave back .  ' Minyu such a sweet girl, she lost , having a hard time but why did she still smile like sunshine. ' he thought. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The maid shows Minyu her room. Minyu fascinated and feels that she dont deserve the treat. The guest room is probably half bigger than her flat in Seoul. "Maid, I dont think I should sleep here , its too big and also so pretty. " she said. "Can I sleep at other place. Smaller room." Minyu said. "Miss Minyu you a guest you should use the guest room. " the maid said. "Sleep well Minyu ssi. Do you need anything else." she asked.  Minyu shook her head quickly. "No, please rest maid. Thank you." Minyu said. She lied down on the bed and smile. "What a great room. Did Baekhyun lie to me, if the boss is a heartless person why is everyone in the house so nice. " she smiled and feel grateful because she found a great people helping her.

 

She sleeps soundly at the night. But then suddenly she feels thirsty , she walk downstair to get some water. She opened the fridge and take a mineral water. Just about she wants to close the fridge ...

"Who are you.?" a guy with gun aiming to her asked. Minyu froze. What the heck just happened. Because the kitchen is dark the only source of light is the fridge light. "I- I am minyu." she said. She dont know what to say. The guy move foward to her. The gun still aiming to her. Minyu gulping nervously. Then, Minyu got an idea. 'Ah, he must be some bodyguard who dont know about me staying here. "Ah, wait I on the light." Minyu quickly switch on the light besides the fridge. The guy which is Chanyeol, furrowed a bit. 'Arent she scared , I'm holding a gun.' Chanyeo's heart said. 

 

"So, I'm staying here for a night, I guess Baekhyun dont tell you. " Minyu said. Chanyeol nodded 'Ah, she the girl who Baekhyun arent suspect anything.'                    

"So, do you need anything, Sir,?" Minyu asked because why is this guy suddenly walk into the kitchen with his sleeping robe if he dont want anything right? 

"Want some coffee, Wait, I make great coffee. " Minyu said, Chanyeol try to stop her but then Minyu already make her move to the kitchen cabinet. "Where is the coffee, coffee cofee~ " Minyu mumbled. "Ha! Here it is,just wait okay. " she said and beam to Chanyeol. Chanyeol keeping his straight face. 

Actually Chanyeol does want some Coffee that time because he got some work to do after the meeting.  Minyu mix the coffee in the hot water and serve to Chanyeol. "Enjoy " she smiled. Chanyeol take a sip and blow it. 'Mmmm, not bad. ' he thought. 

"Its good right?" Minyu smiled because she confidence in her talent making coffee. "Why, no, how are you here. " Chanyeol asked. 

"Ah, I actually camping at the caamping site in the forest, then this evening there was a huge wind blowing right? Everything, my tent, bag everything gone. I'm so sad and just walk down the street and see this house, so I just you know ask for help. " she tells Chanyeol. "You alone?" he asked. 

"Yeah, I know its weird to camping alone...it just I dont have friend. "she said.  "How, you dont have friend....you seem....friendly." Chanyeol replied. He dont know why he not someone who like a mere conversation. But, Minyu statement make he feels like want to talk. 

"Oh, yeah, it just I dont really blend in with people around me...I'm poor...live alone.. I dont have anyone.' she said. "Oh, thats......sad." Chanyeol said. He sympathicly watch Minyu. 

"Oh, dont be like that, my life not very sad..theres some happy moment to... you just always have to smile. " she said consoling herself to prevent from she shed any tears. "What about you....oh What is your name.?" she asked. Chanyeol silent a while.

"Chanyeol, my name Chanyeol" he said . He suprise with himself because he could not believe he introducing himself to someone he...just met and even drink coffee with her. It just new for him. And most importantly that girl cost nothing to him. They just have a chat. Yeah, just free chat is new for Chanyeol. "Oh, Chanyeol, nice name...you also have a handsome face i said. " Minyu praises Chanyeol to you know make another party feels comfortable. 

Chanyeol hearts skip a beat. But , he not feels comfortable its like something in his stomach make him feels good? Strangely shuddering him. 

"Ah, its thanks for the coffee...I wantt to s- sleep," Oh dang he stuttered, but he never stuttered. "Oh, okay but wait. " Minyu walk towards him and give him a hug. Once the hug broke off, Chanyeol frove on his spot until Minyu said. " Its just a habit of our family we give hug and kisses before sleep..well if we close enough you can get kisses too. But for now hug.

 

Chanyeol totally cant sleep that night.