keeping her.

Heol! Loving the dangerous man.

Chanyeol just stay silent after Minyu's word. Then, "Miss Minyu I want to ask you something." he said while looking at Minyu. 

"Yes?" Minyu answered in suprise. 'What will he ask?'

"Are you working?" he asked with an eyebrow raise. Minyu stared at him. 'Okay, i work but why did he freaking ask me? ' she thought. Minyu just answer him.' ''Yes sir, I work as an intern at a shopping and fashion magazine company.'' she said. Well better be good. "Oh, so what you studying before." he asked more. Minyu gulps down. 'Why did he asked? '  " I...studied interior desingning as major and fashion as minor sir." she said. Chanyeol smirk, and Minyu caught him. ' Why the heck is he smirking about?' she nervously think about what will happened next. She just want to go home now. Please. 

Chanyeol smirk at her 'SIR'. Well Minyu talk quiet friendly last night and now she seems nervous and like a cat. Cute.  Suddenly Chanyeol call one of his man and whispered something.Suddenly, everyone in the dining space leaving. Minyu look around and theres no one anymore. She's now beyond nervous. All the delecious food now tasteless. ' Why did they leave.'.

"So, now miss Minyu seems like you can talk comfortably now, without 'sir'" Chanyeol said with a smile on his smile..teasing smile.

Minyu eyes blink repeatively. 'He smile?' she thought. "Sorry?" she replied. Her face is completly blank. Chanyeol's smile is like a very cute smile that she want to keep in her phone and she would even pay for it. Wow, thats extreme. "Well, I thought we talk last night, you dont remembered me?" Chanyeol said. 

"I do sir-"

"Hey, dont sir with me...I thought we know ? Friends?" Chanyeol said. He dont know where all the courages came it just he wants to keep her. He kind off maybe alittle too much want to know her more.  "Urghh , okay Chanyeol why dont you just  told me last night that you're the boss like 'boss' then I wont be treating you rudely." she whines. "What rudely?" he asked. "I chat with you like we're in coffee shop, change stories...and " she stop, she almost slip about the kiss. "And many things, people in this house dont do it and I did, thats rude." she complains and pout. Chanyeol chuckles. He even chuckled now. "Its not rude, its comfortable. I like talking to you Minyu ssi." he said. 

"Minyu, you tell me your story last night, I want to give you job. As my everyday dresser. " he offer her suddenly. He desperate. He wants to keep her. Minyu's eyes widened bigger than before. "What? Chanyeol you serious , But I mean why and you believe me?" she asked. She dont know if this a good luck or a bad luck. Well, she wants to escape her life but then she dont know if she works with Chanyeol can her life change better. 

Chanyeol looked into her eyes , he wants to convinced her. "Minyu, I need one...I believe you..I tell Baekhyun to read you later." he said. Minyu blink hard. Still cant believe. It just to quick. Why Chanyeol did this. Thats all she can say. 

"Okay, how much did that company pay you?" he asked. "Well, I'm an intern so just small pay... but its enough." she said with small voice. "Okay, Minyu I'll pay you 8000 dollar a month is it enough. ?" he offered. He needs her. 

Minyu suprised and left open. "W-what , 8000 dollar?" she said. "Its not enough? I can add." Chanyeol said . "No, no...I accepted your offer Chanyeol. " she said at last. Chanyeol smile in releif. "So, you know the employee here can stay here. In this house. Its depends on their work...if they maids they stay downstair....if they guard I place them another house outside...and dresser.." he stop. Minyu raise her brows. "Where am I gonna stay Chanyeol?" she asked. 

"Well, you see a dresser work has to be close to me all the time then...a room besides mine." he said. He hiding his smiles. Minyu taken aback. "What? Why, so another room besides the guest.?" she flinch as she talk. "Yeah, have problem. " he said. "Chanyeol , even Baekhyun your P.A stay at another house. Why me, stay besides you room?" she questioning it. "Ur...well...Baekhyun has car! You dont. How can I place you far from me if I need you how will you come to me.?" he rant to Minyu. Minyu make face of disbelief. ' Whats wrong with this guy?' she whispered. 

"You're done eating?" Chanyeol said as he wipe his mouth with napkin. Minyu nodded. "Lets go , I want to introduced them my new dresser. " he said. Minyu heard that and blush . She feel important and needed by someone. She long those feelings. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Minyu ssi. " Baekhyun tap her shoulder and she turns around with smile. "I knew it that you will stay here longer...and maybe very long." he said. Minyu laugh. "Well, Baekhyun nim, I major in interior design and Chanyeol said that I have to be  a dresser. You think I will be okay?" she said. Baekhyun make a suprise face, "Of course you can, you studied it right...but you call Sir Chanyeol? His first name. " he said with his hands on his mouth. "Urmm, yeah he told me to." she said. Thats make him laugh even harder. Baekhyun see the light of happiness for his boss. "I'm very glad you lost in the wood Minyu" he said and smile like a brother. Minyu raise her brows, "And why you glad." she said. She dont understand. Baekhyun still smiling to Minyu. 

"You dont have to know, maybe you will think the same sooner or later." he said. Minyu furrowed her brows. 'What?' she thought.

'If you dont lost in the woods and dont come here, I never know when will our boss will smile.' he thought while smiling. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minyu is chatting with Soomin in the kitchen. She fit in better now. She dont know but everything happened quickly and somehow seems like planned. Because, she asked Baekhyun for laptop to send a resignation email to her company, then when she opened her mailbox she received an email said that she's transfering to Park's Coorparation. Well , she could smell that Chanyeol's would do it, she feel happy that she has permanent job even though its quite not her thing. Now, Minyu just blend in with people in the house even more. But the thing is when Minyu talking to some bodyguard at the yard, then suddenly Chanyeol would called her out of sudden then when she asked what he needs he is somekind like making up answer. Like...

"Minyu ssi!" he called, and he even walk down to the yard by himself to call her. He could ask Baekhyun or any others man to call her. Whenever he called her he will eyes his man to go away and let him talk to Minyu privately. 

"Yes, why Mr. Chanyeol?" she said. Chanyeol sigh,"I thought  we agree you call me Chanyeol?" he said. Minyu had a small smile. "Well, its quite uncomfortable to call by your name infront others Chanyeol." she whispered enough for Chanyeol to heard. Chanyeol smile. He freaking smile again. Things really has change.

"So , why you call me?" she asked. "Er...er I want you to....pick my outfit for my dinner tonight!" he said after thinking for a minute because he dont know why he call Minyu just now. He just dont really like Minyu with other guys? 

"Oh really Okay!" Minyu said. Then they walk up to his room. Stepping in his room Minyu's eyes widened and look around. 'He really something. ' she though. There is a huge walk in wadrobe and there all very neat and sectioned.

"Chanyeol, what the dress code?" she asked him. "I dont know" Chanyeol simply said it. Minyu look at him. "Then how do I pick your outfit?" she said back well quite taken aback. 

"Hmm, just make me look handsome." Chanyeol said while grinning. "You know you can pick yourself right ?" Minyu replied and look trough all the tuxedo he has. 

"No I cant, why you said that." he asked. Minyu looked at his eyes. "Well, I've seen your cloth before and its looks fine. And, Chanyeol you look good in everything. I guess you alread know didnt you?" Minyu asked and raise her brows while looked at him. Chanyeol seems flustered with Minyu's word. Well Chanyeol really dont have any problem dressing before. The job he's giving Minyu just an excuse for her to stay. "Hey, you dont want to do your job, now stop talking and pick me outfit." he quickly replied and wave his hands towards Minyu face. Minyu laughed and nod. "Okay, okay I'll do my job Mr. Chanyeol." she said and pick Chanyeol a velvet blue suit that look really majestic.

"What about this one?" Minyu shows Chanyeol her picks. Chanyeol analyze it and smiled. "You think it will look good at me?" Chanyeol asked. "Of course." she replied. "Okay then this one." he said. Chanyeol clear his throat and look at Minyu. "Umm, Minyu...the thing is..the dinner tonight..its like kind off partner dinner party..so umm" Chanyeol stop.

"SO?" Minyu asked him, "WIll you be my date?" Chanyeol asked Minyu. She blinked and slowly nodded.  "Yeah, sure Chanyeol."