[ 00.05 ]

CA-23: ARCHIVES
[10.03.2015]
"So, Luhan," a voice speared through the thick air, sharp and clean, cutting through the whirring air conditioner. Luhan barely lifted a finger—a tingle of his handcuffs trying to move away from the table, to no avail. The interviewer noticed Luhan's face—golden brown curls and jaws perfectly sculpted, pale skin and eyes wide enough to be entirely different than a normal human, almost ethreal—but then again so is he, the guy in charge for this.
 
"In all heard methods, you attempted a breakdown of an epsionage organizations," he said. "and one of their accomplices had confessed into belonging into TSIT, the large organization of hacking groups, so what was your affiliation with both Park Junghoo and TSIT?"
 
"My affiliation?" Luhan scoffed, "as in the fact that TSIT disbanded years ago, there's nothing to it that may have been rebuilt. You broke in, arrest their leaders, and provide witness protection program to at least some. What else was done on them?"
 
"Poor excuses, I suppose," the interviewer his lips. "A large hacking group cut down to pieces like that... couldn't possibly rebuilt anything from the base. Park Junghoo also sounded too normal for your liking. How could you knew him that well?" he could see Luhan's face contorted into an unclear frown, hesitance written all over it.
 
"Only the higher-ups knew better about this," Luhan gritted his teeth.
 
"Higher-ups," he continued humming, noticing that the suspect's knuckles were increasingly paler. The interviewer's words were fast and his lack of tone made Luhan's palms sweaty.
 
"But commonly enough, nobody tries to murder an honest businessman out of spite. And you knew TSIT as much as any outsider would. Seems like whoever your boss is, just tested waters." the interviewer cocked his head to the left, a cunning smile forming in his lips.
 
"He would never done that to his agents, not the one who held secrets, either way,"
 
"But reality says that you knew nothing, and if you knew so well about it, why would he made you wait here, in front of his enemies?" the interviewer places his hands at his chin, and from one of the distorted papers. "But I do know very little of you, apologies. So now you tell me, what is your work with your boss?"

"Took you such a short time for getting a bait into him," Jookyung and Sejoon walked down at the aisle, out from the interview room. A mischevious smirk slowly form at the younger's lips.
 
"Primal fear," Sejoon said. "Is what made people cower in fear. And in his case, it kind of opens a leeway of chances to go deeper than a knee-deep problem. Now, you can go thank me later for that."
 
"Nam Sejoon just drops the mic once he got my text message," Jookyung snorted.
 
"Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty excited you said I had a top project to go in, but I'm not surprised."
 
"And until you realized how to be humble," Jookyung raised his brows. "You'd probably be stuck teaching kids how to properly interrogate as their practical coursework."
 
"Gee, is this a subtle hint you're giving me some misery with your last candidates?" Sejoon swiped his bangs in a huff.
 
"Yes."
 
"Don't make me that miserable, alright. But knowing that you had this stiff-as-eff face when you said that... it's a yes, isn't it?" When coming to the center of the hallway, both men separated, as Sejoon had one last chance to turn to Jookyung.
 
"You'll know, you know."

The dorm is very quiet, almost miserably so. Oak furnitures placed neatly and the white ceiling felt no different from the common dorm around the left side of the accomodation. But the embossed concrete rocks coated with turqoise walls seemed much more soothing than the others—although he wasn't here for that.
 
Two large windows were left open, yet the air outside seemed just as dead, if not chilling. Teal curtains danced gently as wind blows, and a young girl came out, her frown etched deep, her eyes motionless. She held a tray of two cups and placed it in front of the guest. He looked upon her with a questioning brow.
 
"Not your favorite, but you've been binging dark coffee for four days—get something new," she shrugged, as she took a seat in front of him. He looked at the green, watery drink in front of him, and nodded.
 
"And I know you're here for an important message, which I'd say you wanted to confirm," the guest nodded again.
 
"Why did you end up with CA-23? And you can't say 'feeling like it' when you're handling a big project like this, Jookyung."
 
"Well," Jookyung looked up to her, and said, "I don't really feel like telling you either, Hyerin."
 
"Quit fooling around." Hyerin flattened.
 
"Coercing wouldn't work, either way, so don't bother," Jookyung said, putting his empty cup down. "But I'll tell you what; the day you almost ran to Japan, you came for one thing. And that one thing, is the only thing keeping you alive."
 
When Hyerin pauses, Jookyung continues again. "What keeps you human... keeps me alive in this too."
 
"I'm always human, and that basically confirms everything."
 
"Not that it matters, but what does that  confirm?"
 
"You're in for a something."
 
"That something is called a goal, and everyone has them, and you too," 
 
"...does it has something to do with a family?"
 
"Shouldn't be,"
 
"But it is," Hyerin huffed, clearly miffed by the situation. "Then my answer is a yes. But only because I know you're not being horrible, and you guys do need my help."
 
"Then go hurry up and change if you're confirmed, Headmaster isn't going to enjoy those clothings." Jookyung took a look at her clothes. Pink, flowery frills knee-skirt and fuschia pink crop-top. Nothing short of his surprise. And even less surprisingly when he had been recruiting much, much sultrier people into the group. 
notes : congratulations to the last two, Nam Sejoon of eunmini and Do Hyerin of jaeger_104! the first chapter would be up soon, hopefully this weekend (or earlier). the complete profile page would be up soon.
 
so for the chosen applicants, either comment or update your applications (or PM, whatever) and state how one character interacts with the others. If you guys wanted to add someone else from the minor list, go on.