[ 00.02 ]

CA-23: ARCHIVES
[08.03.2015]
tw : anxiety attacks. 
"Calling in for agent Zara," a male voice was heard through an earpiece.
 
"Agent Zara present," A monotonuous voice respond. 
 
"Say, Yuri, think you can access Luhan's location again?"
 
"Trying, seems like he discovered the tracking device. What's so important about catching him, anyway?" Kang Yuri rolled her eyes, glancing at the black screen with green lines forming three dimensional buildings, and a particularly large red dot stopped at a track. It immediately disappeared.
 
"The lunatic blondie that we caught almost attempting an assassination against Park Junghoo and somehow ran away, hot on our tails after 27 hours?" Mark laughed, although her face scrunched at that. Park Junghoo was Johak's former Vice Headmaster, and basically Shin's second-in-hand. "I'm your partner for this? What has those whiz stuff been doing to you?"
 
"That's blond for you, and frankly, don't ask if you want a better aswer." Yuri pressed her lips into a thin line, eyes not looking away from the computer screen. Her hands danced around the keyboard as grey texts continuously lengthened into paragraphs of alphanumeric codes. When she pressed 'Enter', the screen simultaneously turned black. 
 
"...someone's hacking our computer." Yuri bit her lips. Her breathing turned heavy; her mind couldn't think clearly. Her capacity, or, the system, to fail, is near zero. If someone even tried to get her, and what would happen to Johak if only hers, with a high security technology, everyone's doomed.  Whoever Luhan worked with, he or she is extremely good. 
 
"Could the person be near where Luhan dropped the tracker? ...You okay?" Mark heard no response from her, and he was getting too worried. If there is anything that could've invade her, or anything... . While waiting, he carefully crept inside the building, just as he saw the shadows of a slightly tall, blond-haired man. The latter slowly limped to a door, and Mark managed to climb a vent, holding his breath as he was barely hidden above steel lines.
 
"How did you even get caught?" A man, clearly in his mid-40s, hissed at him and slammed a table. Mark pulled a recorder; he also managed to spot a younger girl, whom was busy typing out in the middle of a set of computers. He managed to recognize one of them contained the words 'TSIT' on it. Yuri must not be happy to see this. 
 
 
Just as immediate, he heard a voice from his earpiece, "I'll be alright. That computer didn't really hold anything related to Johak, although I do lost my codes." Yuri's voice was hoarse, but from the looks of her talking, she was calm enough. 
 
Mark almost pulled a victorious hands in the air, but he realized his place. "Right, I'll be back soon, but now it's too dangerous to catch him, Someone's with him. Or, more likely two people."
 
"I'll call for backup," Yuri said. "Did you record their conversation? Photos?"
 
"Yeah, some of them, I think."
 
"That's alright, then."
 
It took Agent Zara and Tuan ten minutes before they got Luhan and his two accomplice under arrest. Yuri dislodged the computer, re-thinking of a better security system. But the hacker, was still in question.

In the evening, Yuri could see two people approaching her at the cafe, sipping a coffee, and she nodded when noticing of their presence. Hyosung and Jookyung, along with a tailing Mark, although the former two didn't seem to bother when he was staring holes at them, asking questions. 
 
"Good evening, Kang Yuri," Hyosung said, holding her hands out. Her green eyes seemed to be glimmering, but Yuri could feel the warmth. She slowly pulled her hand to shake hers.  Jookyung, on the other hand, was conversing with Mark, although his expression said nothing, as usual. She wasn't good with all this emotion-reading whiz, like it or not. 
 
"Good evening too, Miss Song," Yuri said. Hyosung was slightly taken aback when she heard of her name, but said nothing, neverthless. They both sat down, and Hyosung handed her a folder. Inside it, the words, 'CA-23' were written. Yuri raised her eyebrows, which Hyosung took note as of catching her off-guard. 
 
"Should I try explaining it, would it be alright if I took your time?" 
 
"No, it's fine by me." Yuri nodded. She noticed that Mark was long gone, and Jookyung was standing beside Hyosung. 
 
So the older woman explained everything, refined in a detail. When all went aside for her, she could only nodded so much, and said, "So, you're saying that I'm in this group?"
 
"If you felt like you had a call in this and felt like you had all the capabilities to do it, I would say." Hyosung said. Yuri nodded again, staring at the paper. There were several mugshots of the victims and the same screenshot from the web. Behind them, there was a blank form. In a moment, she pushed her glasses again, eyes staring between both Hyosung and Jookyung.
 
A case of disappearing high-ranking kids are a pretty hard tackling job, especially when interconnected with the web. That was her job, after all. Some teenagers doing a typical teenage chatroom wouldn't be too hard to crack down compared to bank transactions. 
 
But for them to actually lack real clues, along with the crunched time they were given—probably two weeks at best—was the part of the problem. Not only that, she saw well that there wasn't anything pre-planned about this; a basic draft on who went missing and that's it. Media coverage hadn't tracked these things down yet. How come the two seniors above her, supposedly with a better job, didn't realize this? Sure, Johak was supposed to remain underground and they better do, but politicans? High-ranked officers? 
 
"A bit random, do you think the media would've known this?"
 
"Not sure for Park Miyeon, but it's possible for Kim Rohee. Their families seemed to hold their troubles well, though." Jookyung shrugged. 
 
"Alright..." lastly, even the members were a real problem. She knew well who Jookyung and Hyosung are; they both had their own jobs and things they know, but when everything is rushed, who expected a job to be done? But... 
 
"I'm in," Yuri nodded. 
 
"Why?" Hyosung asked, noting of her slight doubt present when a lingering silence appeared between them. 
 
"Because this is one way I could get into something... better. More action, more work, things like that, you know? I mean, I'm no rookie, but these stuffs are done by professionals and not random operatives. I want to try that. And... teamwork."
 
Jookyung noticed, however, when she sighed when she muttered, 'teamwork'. He couldn't help but pressed his lips, knowing well that, if anyone's involved with fighting, she's the one watching with glee. He couldn't help that thoughts.
 
notes : firstly, we will see luhan and the rest of the baddies. second, congrats to kang yuri of umnotokay! to both morninginmarch and nunchi, please do not unsubscribe; your character are still in the story as a minor character.