Chapter 5

Chaos, Mess, Imperfect

 

 

 

 

Bomi went over to Hayoung's house, not really expecting that Hayoung was watching herself playing during her game tournament yesterday.

 

 

 

"That's one ugly face"

 

 

 

Bomi keep on pointing to Hayoung in the screen. Hayoung was so focused on the game that she didn't realize she was making various facial expression.

 

 

 

"Hey at least that ugly face won"

 

 

 

Hayoung deadpanned. She grabbed her controller and waving one at Bomi, signalling her to play.

 

 

 

All the time Hayoung keep on shooting Bomi, even when she's dead Hayoung would still shoot the ground where Bomi's dead body lies.

 

 

 

"What are you? Crazy? Stop shooting me. At least let me live for like 5 minutes"

 

 

 

Hayoung did not listen and keep on shooting her. There's one way for Hayoung to get revenge and that is through game. Bomi dropped her controller and pounced on Hayoung. Ready to eat her alive.

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

Dingdongdang~

 

 

(Sorry xD its from Lovelyz Twinkle)

 

 

 

 

Naeun lazily walked to the door, eyes still not moving from the TV screen. Before she could even touch the knob, the door flew open revealing Yein.

 

 

 

 

"Wrong timing. Bye"

 

 

 

Naeun glanced a second looking at who it was and shutted the door close. The girl then threw herself to the couch, continue watching her drama.

 

 

 

 

"I've been here thousand of times unnie"

 

 

 

Yein said as she came in, joining Naeun on the couch. She snatched the potato chips in Naeun's hands. Naeun did not bother her since she was really into the drama.

 

 

 

"Wow you watch this? Boring~"

 

 

 

Yein finished the chips and threw it away before going upstairs where Youngtaek's room was located. Without knocking, the girl enter the room.

 

 

 

"Neat room. Like a girl's room"

 

 

 

Youngtaek was lying on the bed on his stomach as he faced his laptop, watching movies. He looked at Yein for a second and went back to his laptop.

 

 

 

"Aren't you bored?"

 

 

Yein asked as she sat down beside Youngtaek and took a look at the laptop.

 

 

 

"No and I'm guessing you are cause you're entering my house and my room"

 

 

 

"Yeah that's true. Eunji unnie is being weird though"

 

 

 

Youngtaek paused the movie, sitting up straight the boy looked at Yein cluelessly.

 

 

 

"She stare at her plushie and talk to herself. It's creeping me out"

 

 

 

Yein shivered at the thought of her sister becoming a psycho. Youngtaek grabbed his laptop and put it on his lap, googling something.

 

 

 

"What are you searching?"

 

 

 

Yein looked over his shoulder, wanting to see what he was doing. He typed

 

 

'Why a person spacing out so much'

 

 

"It says the person might be despressed, troubled, calming himself"

 

 

Youngtaek reads the text and Yein took a closer look.

 

 

"Also in love. Hmm noona never date anyone before right?"

 

 

Yein shrugged her shoulder with a 'how-would-I-know' face. Youngtaek shook his head and keep on reading.

 

 

 

"Unnie space out a lot too. Don't you notice? Yesterday I asked her to take the milk for me but she gave me raw meat instead"

 

 

 

"Well milk and meat does sound a bit similiar. Speaking of spacing out, Naeun noona did that too"

 

 

 

The two looked at each other. Their brains were working really hard. They decided to gave up and watch some movies instead of headaching their heads.

 

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

"Eunji dear, take a shower and wear a nice dress. The company will be having a dinner tonight"

 

 

Mrs Jung said. The two just came back from work. Eunji obey and nodded her head.

 

 

"Tell your sister too. Where is she though?"

 

 

 

"I don't know. Maybe she's wandering around the neighbourhood or at the playground"

 

 

 

"Just tell her honey"

 

 

Eunji groaned in annoyed, making some unknown noises. She really hated it when she had to look for that stupid sister of her.

 

 

 

"I am home"

 

 

 

Yein said and ran upstair and went directly to the bathroom, cutting Eunji's queue. Well at least she don't have to look for Yein anymore.

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

"Good evening Sir"

 

 

The waiter bowed politely at them. The company held a dinner in a 5 star hotel banquet. Still like a kid, Bomi joined the youngsters wow-ing at everything they see.

 

 

 

Eunji keep on stealing glances at Naeun cause the girl looks dazzling in that dress. Her perfect hair perfectly fall down on her perfect shoulders with her perfect lips prefectly suits with that perfect red lipstick. The only word for Eunji to describe Naeun is perfect.

 

 

 

"Naeun ah"

 

 

Eunji softly called the younger girl. Naeun shifted her gaze towards Eunji, looking confused. Eunji smile widely before she speaks again. Naeun was anxious because of that smile. 

 

 

 

"That dress..you look.."

 

 

 

Eunji scanned Naeun from top to bottom before smiling at her again. Naeun was even more confused. She waited for Eunji to finish her sentence.

 

 

 

"You look fat PFT HAHAHAH"

 

 

 

Eunji laughed heartlessly and walked away, leaving Naeun dumbfounded. Once she realized what the girl said, Naeun shoot deadly glares at her.

 

 

 

I thought she was going to compliment me or something. I don't get her.

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

 

The children were on a table together, seperated from their parents. They were behaving quite well without them around.

 

 

 

Bomi was stuffing with various type of food while Chorong wiped off smudges on her face. 

 

 

Namjoo was watching Hayoung playing games on her phone. Jaeseok tried to disturb Hayoung's focus in any kind of way. Either burping, chewing on his food loudly, yawning.

 

 

 

The youngsters were watching movies on Myungeun's ipad. The screen was big enough for the four of them to see. Although they had to squeeze in a little, they still had fun.

 

 

 

And Eunji nonstop bothering Naeun. She would steal her food, build something with a tissue and show it in front of Naeun's face, make unknown noises which was annoying to her.

 

 

"Unnie look at this"

 

 

Yein called Eunji to watch something and Naeun took this opportunity for a revenge. She sprinkles some salt in Eunji's soup. Thinking that it wasn't enough, she pour all of the salt.

 

 

 

"Now that's salt (so) delicious muahahahaha"

 

 

 

Naeun laugh evilly but quickly went back to her expressionless face as Eunji came back. She looked at Naeun with a mischievious smile and Naeun pretended to be annoyed but in the inside she was smirking.

 

 

 

Eunji picked up her spoon, slowly taking a spoonful of the delicious soup. Naeun pretended to look at her phone.

 

 

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?! UWEKK"

 


Eunji spitted all over the table, everyone around looked at her including her parents. Naeun on the other hand was definitely satisfied.

 


"Jung Eunji, what are you doing?"

 

Mrs Jung stands up and walked to her angrily. The waiter quickly went there before she does and taste the soup. He spitted it back into the plate.

 


"I'm sorry, it's our fault. We'll give you another soup young Miss"

 


He quickly apologized and took the soup away. Mrs Jung looked at Eunji angrily and Eunji just smile innocently at her.

 

 

"Hahahaha that was hilarious"

 


Naeun laughed as soon as Mrs Jung left. Eunji was suspecting Naeun putted something in her soup but she let the girl slipped away. Just this time.

 


Dinner ended. The families stopped in front of the door for a quick chit chat. Naeun wanted to wait in the car since she was tired and sleepy. Going carefully down the stairs, she accidently tripped.

 


She quickly got on her feet and glanced around her. Luckily no one saw her so she acted normally.

 

 

Eunji actually saw her but as soon as Naeun gets up, she quickly averted her gaze to Bomi. The girl was staring at Chorong who was listening to their parents conversation. 

 

 

"Hey Yoon, what are you looking at?"

 


Eunji asked as she rested one arm on Bomi's shoulder. Her eyes followed where Bomi was looking at. Nodding her head, she acted like she knew something.

 

 

"Like Chorong unnie?"

 


Shocked. Bomi looked at her same age friend with a weirdly looking expression. Eunji raised one eyebrow at her.

 


"What do you-"

 

 


"Let's go Bomi"

 

 


Mrs Yoon called her daughter, it's time for them to leave. Bomi obeyed and bid goodbye to Eunji eventhough they're neighbours and meet her almost everyday.

 

 

-----------

 

 

Naeun was sitting by the window as usual, staring at the blue sky, spacing out.

 


Day by day, she misses their little precious moments even more. She doesn't blame Eunji for what happened but it wasn't her fault too. Naeun blame the world for being cruel.

 


Slowly, a grey cloud occured, hiding the bright sunny sun. Raindrops started falling down. 

 

 

 


Flashback

 

 


"Naeunnie.."

 


Little Naeun glanced over the girl that called her. Little Eunji entered her house and looked at Naeun sadly.

 

 


"Promise me you won't be mad"

 

 

 

Little Naeun just nodded, still curious what Little Eunji was trying to say.

 

 

 

Little Eunji suddenly ran to her Naeunnie, making the little girl closed her eyes in fear.

 

 

 


Chu~

 


Blink. Blink.

 

 


"Hehe~ you promise me you won't get mad"

 

 


Still in her shock state. Little Naeun didn't response and only keeping her eyes on the girl in front of her.

 

 


"Don't be mad. I'm sorry. It was my dare, Bomi told me to kiss you"

 

 


Little Eunji was really afraid that her Naeunnie was mad at her. The girl lowered her head, not saying a word afterward.

 

 


Suddenly, she heard the girl beside her giggling. Bringing her head up, she looked at Naeun. She was smiling at her.

 

 


"Instead of being mad, shouldn't it be that I take back what you steal from me?"

 

 


Little Eunji was confused. She tilted her head to the left a bit, making Little Naeun giggled again at how cute she was.

 

 


Chu~

 

 

 

In a speed of light, Little Naeun kissed her cheeks. It was her turn to be shocked. After realizing what happened, Little Eunji smile, showing her cute little eyesmiles.

 

 


"You make me happy Naeunnie. You always do. I hope we can make each other happy even if we're married"

 

 

 

Little Eunji said seriously but then smile widely, showing her cute baby teeth. Little Naeun nodded and smile back at her.

 

 


The two pinky promise and spent the day together like usual.

 

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun's thoughts was interrupted by the vibrating thing on her lap. It was her phone.

 

 


Naeun read the text she was receiving from Chorong.

 

 


'I'm taking my driving license tumorrow. Wanna come?'

 

 

 

 

Without even thinking, she replied with a yes. Watching Chorong driving won't be that bad. Right? Besides, Naeun was thinking of taking it as well.

 

 

----------

 

 

 


"Is the camera on?"

 

 


"Camera rolling"

 

 

 

 

A thumb appeared in the video. Yein was making an okey sign. 

 

 

 

"Okey so this the Park Chorong Driving License Documentary Made By Jung Yein and Son Youngtaek aka The-"

 

 

 


"Oh please shut up"

 

 

 

Eunji shushed Yein. The taller girl seemly unbothered by her and continue her MCing.

 

 

 


"So Miss Chorong, what are you feeling right now?"

 

 


Yein shoved a unexist microphone to Chorong's mouth. Naeun was already regretting joining this. 

 

 


"Of course I feel nervous but at the same time I feel happy"

 

 

 


"Oooo I see our driver her is excited. Don't hit anyone lol"

 

 


Yein laughed and the camera was shaking. Obviously Youngtaek was laughing as well.

 

 


#Take 1

 

 

 


"So we are in the car eventhough the coach doesn't allow us"

 

 


Chorong's driving coach was sitting in front, marking Chorong's driving skills seriously.

 

 

 


"So far she's good. Let's see the upcoming obstacles. Show them the road Youngtaek"

 

 

 

The camera shooting the road where Chorong was driving. And of course, Chorong easily pass them.

 

 

 

#Take 2

 

 

 

"And the first test was a success! Let's cheer for Park Chorong"

 

 


Yein clapped her hands alone. Youngtaek was filming the annoyed sister of her, zooming in and out at her face.

 

 


"Yah quit it before I-"

 

 

 

"Ehem. Words Son Naeun"

 

 


 Chorong reminded her. Naeun nodded and give her an assuring sarcastic smile.

 

 

 


"So let us interview one of the driver's close friend. Miss Eunji, what do you think of Miss Chorong driving skills?"

 

 


Again, Yein shoved the fake microphone which was her fist but she used a little too much force and accidently hitted Eunji's chin. Roughly.

 

 


"You little-"

 

 

 


"Stop recording stop recording!"

 

 

 


Panicking, Youngtaek was struggling turning off the camera. Seeing Yein and Eunji running towards him, he immediately dropped the camera and ran first.

 

 

 


The camera dropped on the ground, filming the two running away. Eunji picked it up and fake eating it.

 

 

 

#Take 3

 

 

 


"I think this is a bad idea"

 

 

 

Youngtaek said, still filming. They were on their way walking back home. The elders were ahead of them, leaving them behind a bit.

 

 

 


"Shut up cameraman and just film. There's nothing to be afraid of. This is for our blog"

 

 

 

Yein picked up a random stick and threw it to the west side. Suddenly, a bulldog appeared from the dark silent alley.

 

 

 


"Urm Yein, that dog looks angry.."

 

 

 

The camera was filming the angry dog, it looked like it was gonna chase them any minute.

 

 

 

 

"I guess this is our queue to run. Run Youngtaek run!"

 

 

 

The two ran, bumping to the three much older girls. Youngtaek stopped to film them but the dog was near them. So instead he warned them.

 

 


"Run if you love your lives"

 

 

 

And he ran off, the three glanced at each other shrugging their shoulders.

 

 

 

"What do you-"

 

 

 


"Woof woof!"

 

 

 


"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I STILL NEED TO GET MY DRIVING LICENSE!"

 

 

 

 

"JUST RUN WILL YOU?!"

 

 

 

 

"I'M REGRETTING THIS ALREADY!"

 

 

 

"WE SHOULD HIDE FROM HIM!"

 

 

 

 

"I DON'T WANT ANY TEETH MARKS ON MY !"

 

 

 

 

The three ran for their lives. At the junction of the path, Yein and Youngtaek pulled them into the nearest store.

 

 

 


Panting their breathe, sweating a little, Eunji looked outside the glass window to see the dog wasn't there anymore.

 

 

 


Eunji stared at the two intensely, Yein signalling Youngtaek to shut off the camera, ending their show.

 

 

 

 


Hayoung was laughing really hard with Namjoo already unconcious from laughing too hard.

 

 

 


"Oh man now this is what I called a video"

 

 

 


Hayoung wiped her tears and clicked the Like button. Namjoo was still lying on the floor, pressing her stomach.

 


 

 

 

 

A/n : Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! I'm celebrating it so here's an update for you guys. From now on I'll be updating very very slow due to some issues.