Chapter 1

Chaos, Mess, Imperfect

 

 

 

 

 

Highland Resident is a peaceful neighbourhood and it's really quiet-

 

 

 

 

"MOMMMM!!! YOUNGTAEK FAILED HIS TEST AGAIN!!"

 

 

 

 

Well nevermind, it used to be peaceful and quiet before six families moved in together. Let's meet them shall we?

 

 

 

"You- I swear noona I'll have my revenge"

 

 

 

Youngtaek showed his fist to Naeun's face. Naeun ignored him and widen her nostril and stick out her tougue.

 

 

 

"Son Youngtaek what did I tell you last time?"

 

 

 

Mrs Son came from the kitchen with a spatula in her hand and she's swaying it in the air.

 

 

 

"I was born to live, not to draw on a piece of paper"

 

 

 

Naeun snorted at Youngtaek for answering their mom, knowing he'll get beaten up soon.

 

 

 

"Excuse me. This smart girl needs a beauty sleep"

 

 

 

Naeun smirked at her brother evilly and Youngtaek squinted his eyes, looking intensly at his annoying noona.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Naeun tripped on her own legs and fell miserably on the floor and Youngtaek can't never be so happy.

 

 

 

"Love kissing the floor noona? AHAHAHAHAHA"

 

 

 

Naeun glared at her brother and went to her room before she embarrassed herself more.

 

 

 

"Boy, once your father comes home you won't be seeing your video games"

 

 

 

Mrs Son warned him and Youngtaek lowered his head down in just to shoo his mom away. Mrs Son went back into the kitchen, afraid her cooking will be burn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghyun can you believe it? All of this is because of that stupid girly girl"

 

 

 

Youngtaek called his friend just to bragged about his problems and he's in his own room.

 

 

 

"Woah woah calm down. Try not to fail again next time cause your sister is such a meanie"

 

 

 

Donghyun said on the other line and Youngtaek can't argue with that.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Where's my cool sunglass? I thought I saw it here a month ago"

 

 

 

Yein was searching for her sunglass. She needs it since she'll be going out with her friends later.

 

 

 

Soon Eunji came, threwing herself to the sofa and switched on the television. She was watching her favourite drama.

 

 

 

 

"I swear it was around here"

 

 

 

Yein keep on searching and eventually blocking the TV. Eunji doesn't seem happy with that.

 

 

 

"Yah don't block my view with your disgusting back"

 

 

Eunji threw a pillow at Yein in which she manage to slap it away. Yein then dance uglyly in front of the TV.

 

 

 

"Yah! Come here you"

 

 

 

Eunji got up and chase the runaway Yein. 

 

 

 

Yein was caught and now she changed to plan B that is acting cute so Eunji unnie won't punish me.

 

 

 

"Showing your eyesmiles huh? Bow to the almighty Jung Eunji"

 

 

 

Eunji strangled Yein on the floor and Yein bited Eunji's arm.

 

 

"Yikes! You little bastard"

 

 

 

Eunji yelped in pain and retrieved her arm. Yein took this chance and ran to her room not forgetting to lock it.

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

"Oh my dearest mother, father. Why won't you take me to the Waterpark? Oh my heart is hurt"

 

 

 

Namjoo laid on the floor with a pillow covering her face.

 

 

 

And Donghyun was there, watching his noona drama s with an unamused face.

 

 

 

"For the nth time Namjoo, the waterpark is closed on weekends"

 

 

 

 

Mrs Kim was trying to convince her daughter with Mr Kim shooking his head and looking at his son.

 

 

 

"Yah, get up. Dad will get us ice creams instead"

 

 

 

Donghyun kicked Namjoo's body, earning a deadly glare from her.

 

 

 

"How dare you kick my beautiful body with your dirty ugly legs"

 

 

 

Namjoo got up and brush off the dust on her body.

 

 

 

The entire Kim family facepalmed except for Kim Namjoo.

 

 

 

"Why are you looking weirdly at me? Am I that pretty?"

 

 

 

Donghyun let out a heavy sigh. He suddenly recalled his conversation with Youngtaek earlier. He told Donghyun to meet him at the park as well as Jaeseok.

 

 

 

"I'll be meeting Jaeseok and Youngtaek at the park. I'll be back before dinner"

 

 

 

"Bring your sister along Donghyun ah"

 

 

 

Mrs Kim said, pointing to Namjoo who was brushing her hair while dancing and singing.

 

 

 

 

"But mom, you want me to take that thing?"

 

 

 

Donghyun pouted. Surely Namjoo doesn't look like the oldest child.

 

 

 

"Namjoo dear, can you go to the park and take care of your lil bro?"

 

 

 

"I would love to go to the beautiful park with you my dearest ugly brother"

 

 

 

Namjoo patted Donghyun's head and he was not even happy.

 

 

 

"You are not my sister" Donghyun quietly whispered.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

"Myungeun ah, could you get my belt? It's in the second drawer"

 

 

 

Jaeseok requested. The belt he is wearing was busted. So the good little sister went to her brother's room.

 

 

 

Jaeseok's room was not like other boys room. It was neat and tidy and also spick and span since Chorong will clean up their rooms everyday.

 

 

"Here"

 

 

Myungeun gave Jaeseok his belt and he ruffles Myungeun's hair playfully.

 

 

 

"Not the hair bro"

 

 

 

Myungeun ran to the kitchen where Chorong was. Myungeun really love Chorong and she said Chorong's cookings are the best.

 

 

 

"Can I help unnie?"

 

 

 

 

"Sure. Wash your hands and wear the apron"

 

 

 

 

Like a mother, Chorong smile warmly at Myungeun. And child like Myungeun wash her hands and wore her apron.

 

 

 

"What are we making unnie?"

 

 

 

Myungeun asked as she play with the flour scattered on the table top.

 

 

 

"I'm trying to bake your favourite chocolate cake Myungeun ah"

 

 

 

And Myungeun's eyes went big and her smiles never fades. Chorong is literally the best sister she could ever ask for.

 

 

 

"Chorong noona, I'm going to the park to meet Donghyun and Youngtaek"

 

 

 

Jaeseok shouted from the living room.

 

 

 

"Can I come too?"

 

 

Myungeun asked. Jaeseok raised one eyebrow.

 

 

 

"No. You'll be a burden to me"

 

 

 

Myungeun frowned at her brother's mean words.

 

 

 

"Yah Park Jaeseok don't talk to her like that. That's okey Myungeun ah, unnie will take you there later"

 

 

 

And she was happy again.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

"Oh oh oh there he is! Shoot him!"

 

 

 

"I am I am! Wait, did I died?"

 

 

 

Bomi laughed at her own defeat and Hayoung groaned in frustration.

 

 

 

"You're so bad at games unnie"

 

 

"Hey that is offending"

 

 

 

Then Bomi received a text from Chorong.

 

 

"Hayoung ah, Chorong wants us to go to the park now"

 

 

Hayoung was busy playing games well more like a practice before her upcoming tournament.

 

 

 

"Tell her we'll be there once I defeat the boss"

 

 

 

Bomi will never forget to bring her same age bestfriend along a.k.a Jung Eunji. She sent a text to her and Eunji immediately agreed.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

Donghyun and Namjoo arrived at the park first.

 

 

"You sit there while I do some warmups and play basketball"

 

 

Donghyun said to Namjoo and she flipped her hair, took out her phone, snap lot of selfies.

 

 

 

Soon, Naeun appeared looking grumpy as ever. Namjoo look at her and flipped her hair at Naeun's face.

 

 

 

"Y-yah! You stupid kid"

 

 

Naeun pushed Namjoo to the ground for the sake of her pretty face.

 

 

 

"You should be thanking me, not cruely throw me to the ground"

 

 

Namjoo got up and dusted off the dirts on her.

 

 

 

"First of all, your hair smells. Second, I pushed you not threw you stupid kid"

 

 

 

"Meh meh meh you sounded like a rat"

 

 

Namjoo mimicked Naeun and Naeun was confused with Namjoo's stupid words.

 

 

 

Before the two can start a war, Chorong, Myungeun and Jaeseok arrived.

 

 

"I'll be at the court with Donghyun and Youngtaek"

 

 

Jaeseok politely excused himself, not forgetting to greet Namjoo and Naeun.

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah. Go make yourself stinks like that ugly brother of mine"

 

 

Namjoo said which made Naeun cracked a bit for calling her own brother ugly.

 

 

 

"Come here my cute little sister"

 

 

 

Naeun spread her arms and like a kid, Myungeun hugged Naeun.

 

 

 

"Yo~ the almighty Jung Eunji has arrived"

 

 

Eunji clapped and cheered for herself.

 

 

"Gorani Yein is here to serve my great unnies"

 

 

Yein bowed and they cheered for her.

 

 

"You stupid kid, you stole my spotlight"

 

 

Obviously Eunji was not satisfied so she kicked Yein in the . Lightly.

 

 

 

"So only Bomi and Hayoung are still not here"

 

 

Chorong said while looking around.

 

 

"They're always late though"

 

 

Myungeun said and the others agreed.

 

 

While waiting, the girls were chillin and exchanging stories.

 

 

"Can you believe it? Even I'm not that dumb to fail my test"

 

 

Naeun told about Youngtaek's disappointing results.

 

 

"Glad Donghyun is not dumb. He's just ugly"

 

 

"Why are you saying your own brother is ugly? Clearly he just have a babyface"

 

 

Namjoo shrugged her shoulders, saying that Donghyun was ugly looking to her.

 

 

"SORRY WE'RE LATE"

 

Bomi shouted while Hayoung was panting really hard.

 

 

"For the love of God Bomi, no need to shout we are not deaf"

 

 

Eunji said and slapped Bomi's back. Lightly.

 

 

"Chorong unnie is. She's old"

 

 

Bomi simply said and she regrets it now.

 

 

"Yah!!"

 

Chorong chased Bomi around the park.

 

 

 

"Park Chorong! Park Chorong!"

 

 

The girls chanted.

 

 

 

 

 

What a lovely friendship they have. I'm sure problems are coming cause I'll be adding some. 

 

 

 

 

You've met the six loudest families in the world. Congratulation~ congratulation~ congratulation lation lation lation lation~

 

 

 

 

 

-End of chap 1-