Ch-9

Tom&Jerry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo where are you going with that bag ?"
"Jongin hey.Since is saturday i thought to go to my parents"Kyungsoo said
"Oh thats great!My parents are in vacation without me ㅠ-ㅠ"
"I bet they couldn't wait the school to start to get rid of you"Kyungsoo said laughing
"Heyy thats not funny!"
"Dont worry Jongin mines go for vacation without me too."
"That was relaxing"Jongin said both starting to laugh
"Well i got to go"Kyungsoo said giving Jongin  a high five before leaving the school to enter the taxi.(Kyungsoo is rich if you dont know and he can afford 1 hour with taxi)
•○●•○●•○●•○●°•○°•○°•○
"Chanyeol why do you look so happy?"
"I bet he is happy because Kyungsoo went to his parents for the weekend"Jongdae said
"Bingo!"Chanyeol shouted 
"Waa i regret waking up early today "Baekhyun said
"Dude me and him friends? Yack"
"I will never know why you two dislike each other so much"
"Dislike is a weak word to use,the right word is Hate Baekhyun"Chanyeol said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes
"Right im sorry..I will never know why you two HATE each other so much"
"We just do now can you please stop talking about him.Let me enjoy the fact that i will not see that face for 2 days"
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Kyungsoo had putted his earphones looking out of the window.It was his habit to do so whenever he was on a car.
"Wait stop the car!"He shouted suddenly when he saw Kyuhyun talking with a another boy.He smiled feeling a wave of happiness as he was about to go out and run to hug Kyuhyun to shout surprise!but he stopped doing so when Kyuhyun hugged and kissed the other guy.Kyungsoo eyes widen and he was ready to cry but didn't.He didnt like to show his tears to others.
"Should i drive now?"The voice of the taxi driver snapped Kyungsoo back to earth 
"Can you please turn back"Kyungsoo said his voice drown.Chanyeol was right and he yelled at him.He wanted to help Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo acted blind acted stupid..god how stupid!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
"Hey why dont we go to the coffee shop that i couldn't  go that day"Chanyeol said
"Its been 4 weeks Chanyeol you still haven't went there?"
"I was busy!So are we going or not?"
"Fine we have nothing better to do anyway"
"Lets go!"
Chanyeol and Baekhyun called the others to meet at the hall.All agreed and gather in less then 10 min.
"All here?"Baekhyun asked looking at the guys and when he saw that except Kyungsoo all were there he nodded"Good lets go"Baekhyun added but as soon as he made his first step his stopped when he saw Kyungsoo entering the school.
"Kyungsoo?"
At the mention of Kyungsoo name Chanyeol  lifted  his head from his phone.Kyungsoo was standing there looking..sad..angry?Chanyeol doesnt know but he is sure that Kyungsoo hasnt come back because he forgot something. 
Kyungsoo couldnt  believe how unlucky he is to have meet all his friends at once in the state he is now.But suddenly all of them disappeared when he met Chanyeol eyes.God he feels gulty even toward him now. But at that moment his thought  and even his eyes were to blurry to even think straight.So dont blame him for running toward Chanyeol and hugging him burring his face on Chanyeol chest as his tears started to fall.
Chanyeol didnt expect this.He didn't know how to react.He could feel Kyungsoo trembling and he could feel his shirt getting wet probably by Kyungsoo tears.
The others were also speechless.What was happening.Kyungsoo was hugging Chanyeol something unbelievable 1 thing to worry and the other Kyungsoo now looked  sad when he was happy when he left.
"Kyungsoo"Baekhyun said touching Kyungsoo shoulder wanting to see Kyungsoo face but Kyungsoo grip got stronger at Chanyeol as he burried his face dipper.He didnt  want to show his crying face.He didnt want to.
Chanyeol sighed.He still didnt know what was happening but he understood  by Kyungsoo grip on him th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter