Ch-5

Tom&Jerry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo?!"
"Hey mom"
"What are you doing  here ?"
"Ah me and my.. i mean me and him had something to do and i thought to visit you"Kyungsoo said.He almost called Chanyeol his friend phew that was close
"Omo look how handsome this boy is.Are you Kyungsoo friend?"Mrs.Do asked
"Hello mrs.Do and no im his roommate thats all"Chanyeol said.Like hell he would say he and Kyungsoo were friend.To excited to see her son Mrs.Do didnt notice how both refused to call themself each other friends. 
"Do you want to eat something ?"
"No mom we grabbed  something to eat while coming here.Dont worry"
"Ok then i will bring you something to drink."
"Mom its ok really.But were you going somewhere?Why are you dressed?"Kyungsoo asked
"Going out?..Oh my god i got so excited that  you come  home that i forgot i had to meet a client.Im late already!"
"Dont worry mom you can go.If you dont mind we are going to stay  a little bit more and then go"Kyungsoo said
"I dont mind at all.Will you be here when i come back"
"I dont think so mom"
"Well then let me hug you"Mrs.Do said hugging her son then Chanyeol head before leaving with hurry.
"So what now?"Chanyeol asked fixing his hair.
"Dunno"
"get me something to drink im really thirsty"
"I thought you didn't trust me"
"I dont but the fact that you will get in jail because who else would kill me makes me more cool with the fact"
"You are insane..a total  psycho"Kyungsoo said still cursing under his breath but still Chanyeol could hear them and Chanyeol thinks Kyungsoo is making it his habit.
Kyungsoo looked in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. Never has he filled a glass with juice with such rage.Not even when his mom asked(ordered) him to get a glass to his aunt and Kyungsoo was in the middle of breaking record on his game.
"I hope its bitter than Amaranth greens (really bitter vegetables )"Kyungsoo said getting the glass of juice and returning to the living room
"Here is you poi..son...Asleep?"Kyungsoo said looking at Chanyeol who had fallen asleep.It was freezing and Chanyeol had fallen asleep near the window with the window open but like Kyungsoo cared.The only thing that passes his mind was 30 min alone without Chanyeol  which he was going to enjoy on his room away from Chanyeol sight.So again without caring that the window was open and that Chanyeol could get a cold he run upstairs to his room throwing himself on his soft bed and enjoying the cherry smell not mixed  with any other expensive perfume (aka Chanyeol parfume)
30 min passes like they were 2 though and Kyungsoo snapped from his happy time alone on his room when he heard a loud sneeze from downstairs.Rolling his eyes he said goodbye in the most dramatic way to his room and went on what called war(to spend the rest of the day with Chanyeol)
"Oho sleeping beauty is awake"Kyungsoo said with a poker face 
"*sneeze*Where were *sneeze* you?!"
"In my room"
"Why didn't  you wake me up?"
"And to ruin the chance of being alone for 30 min?No thank you!"
"Tch what *sneeze* ever!We have to go and get Toben"
"Yeah.Go grab some tissues next to the tv.Nobody wants to see your bugs"
"Is your fault for not waking me up!Or at last you could have closen the window!"
"How is it my fault?You were the one falling a sleep"
"Ugh why do i even..Toben im going threw this  for Toben!Toben owns me a lot i swear!"Chanyeol said getting out of the house leaving Kyungsoo behind
"Its final he is going crazy"Kyungsoo said to no one b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter