Ch-12

Tom&Jerry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 1 hour of drive they were finally there.Kyungsoo was nervous yes.He has gone to so many event on in his 18 years of life but none of them was him going with his "boyfriend" to a family meeting and the worst part is that its all fake.What will happen if Chanyeol family founds out about this.God he doesn't even want to think what Chanyeol mother would do to them ㅠ-ㅠ.
"Kyungsoo we are the last to come.We should enter  before mother run out of patience "Chanyeol said.As much as he looked cool he also was worried.The hand gripping on Kyungsoo back was a sign of that.
"Before we enter..By family meeting do you meen only your father motger and sibling?"
"No my father sister family also"
"Oh good...good."Kyungsoo said gulping down his salvia before starting to walk together with Chanyeol .
"Chanyeol!You finally come "A women voice was heard.
"Hello mom"Chanyeol said bowing.
"Hello Mrs.Park.Thanks for having me in a important family dinner"Kyungsoo said also bowing.
"Oh dear,ofcourse you should be part of this.You are a family too now or at last soon you will be"Mrs.Park said smiling before leading the way to the other family members.
"Oh you decided to show up hm"Chanyeol father said smiling warmly getting up to hug his son.Chanyeol smiled warmly too as he hugged his father back.
"Im home father"Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo couldn't  stay without noticing how calm and relaxed Chanyeol felt toward his father.That made Kyungsoo also feel relaxed.
"Thank you for having me Mr.Park"Kyungsoo said bowing 
"Its nice meeting you son"Mr.Park said patting Kyungsoo back and carefully pushing him to where he would sit. "Go sit down now"
Kyungsoo nodded as he greeted the other members of the family before sitting down next to Chanyeol.
"So how long has it been that you two are together?"Mrs.Park asked 
"Im sorry?"Kyungsoo said almost choking on his food
"How long have you been together?"Mrs.Park said again
"Oh thats.."
"Since the beginning of last year "Chanyeol said
"That mean more than 1 year"
"Ah yeah"Kyungsoo said
"And how is your relationship this far?"
"Its good..good"Kyungsoo said
"Im glad.I dont know why Chanyeol hasn't told me about you."Mrs.Park said looking toward Chanyeol
"Because of school im must have forgotten to tell you"Chanyeol said 
 "Im sure its because of that"Mrs.Park said
"Anyway,how did you two end up together.I  like hearing high school stories they are funny"Mr.Park said
"Oh..that..um Kyungsoo likes telling this story"Chanyeol said
"I do?I mean yes "Kyungaoo said smiling but glaring secretly at Chanyeol "Me and Chanyeol  met because we shared the same friends and..truthfully i didn't  like your son back then."
"Well thats refreshing to hear"Mr.Park said 
"Im sorry?"
"Because of Chanyeol personality everyone likes being around him and im proud of that but it's also refreshing to hear that someome did not like him immediatly "Mr.Park laughed
"Oh yes haha i really didnt like him back at the time"Kyungsoo said "and i still dont" he thought "But somewhere along the way i started to not hate him and take a liking i dont know how it happend myself but there was no way i would admit that"
"Thats actually a nice story to hear"Mrs.Park said and the other members agreed all saying  to go on.
"One day Chanyeol here started to stop fighting with me and he somehow wouldn't  talk to me at all but would look at me all day.He started to take care of me in his way.It was weird as he never had acted like  that .Till i found a letter that told me to meet at the front door of school.."
"And it wasn't  me when Kyungsoo went there"
"It wasn't?Well will you tell the other part?"Kyungsoo said challenging Chanyeol
"Gladly"Chanyeol said smirking at Kyungsoo like saying not gone lose 
"So who was it?"Chanyeol sister asked
"When Kyungsoo went to the front door of the school a guy who was 1 year older than us  confessed at Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo rejected him because he had someone else in his heart.When he come back to his room instead of finding  Jongin the guy Kyungsoo was roommate with he found me me because Jongin had gone to buy something.Then a moment our eyes met and Kyungsoo suddenly blurred out that he liked me and i.."
"and he said i like you too  and this is all"Kyungsoo said laughing "lets eat before it gets cold"
"Wow high school storys are always dramatic"Mr.Park said
"Well the person is in that age where he takes everything dramatically "Kyungsoo said
"You look really mature Kyungsoo.Im glad Chanyeol has choosen someone like you"
"Thank you Mr.Park"
●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
After 3 hours it was time for Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to go.
"Well mom dad we are going"Chanyeol said
"Ok i told your school that you would come a bit late "Mrs.Park said
"Thank you for the dinner.It was lovely."Kyungsoo said bowing
"I hope i will see you again Kyungsoo"Mr.Park said
"I hope so too Mr.Park"
"The car is waiting we have to go"Chanyeol said
"Just visit us more often son"
"I will dad.Good night" and with that both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo entered the car.
"Finally its over"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter