Stigma Part 5

I'm Fine/Save Me

"Min Young... what makes you say that about the dog?", I asked. "Plus I probably meet the the dog before… you did”

“Well, I like this dog.”, Min Young said , “You got a problem?” 

 “Fine, how about this. I give this dog a home. But we both own this dog..?”, I asked.

“Call…”, Min Young replied back with a smile, “ Excuse me, but.. what is your….?”

“Tae.. Tae.. Hyung..!!” 

I turn to where I heard my name. I heard my younger brother shouting for my name in the need of help. He was crying. I ran to him. 

“Hey, what happen this time?”, I asked as I put my two hands on his shoulder.

“Mom.. haven't return home yet.  Right after we came back from school, mom told us she was going to the store. However…. She not back… What are gonna do if Dad comes home finding her not home …?”, my younger brother said weeping…

“ Let's go look for her!”, I said as I wiped the tears away from his face. 

“His name is Taehyung? Cute name.”, Min Young said to herself  smirking.


“Mommy….” shouted my younger brother crying. “Where are you?” 

I called Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Seokjin, and Jimin to help me. We looked for her for about three hours. No sign of her.

“Hyung, what if mommy left us…”, said my younger brother crying.

“Dummy, mom never leaves her child.”, Seokjin said to my younger brother.

“Hey? Don’t say that in front of Hoseok!”, Namjoon said as he elbowed Seokjin.

“Sorry…”, Seokjin said covering his hand with his mouth.

“No, it’s alright..” Hoseok said proudly with a big smile.

“Hey Tae, it’s getting dark. Go home and rest. She might came home. Tomorrow, we will search for her if she is not home tonight.”, said Jimin putting his hand on my shoulder.


Me and my younger brother walked home. We didn’t say a word to each other. My younger brother kept crying. There I look at the front of my house. I don’t care for anything that happens to me. I just wanted my mom back…. 

I said to myself, “ I have a long way to go but why am I running in place? I scream out of frustration but the empty air echoes. I hope tomorrow will be different from today….I’m just wishing…..”


I have a long way to go but why am I running in place? I scream out of frustration but the empty air echoes. I hope tomorrow will be different from today….I’m just wishing…..”. This is from Tomorrow- BTS.