Stigma Part 10

I'm Fine/Save Me

     We were leading to the beach. No one was there… Just us… I felt like I could finally breathe...live… again. Everyone recorded everything there… We start chasing the truck around. We had races to see who was the fastest.  We took photos and recorded each other. There was this one area. I found a bed lying there. I went and sat down. Then laid out with my hand covering my face from the bright sun. And thought my pain would come back… I'm scared to lose this moment there. With all my brother here who I see smiling and laughing. They are just like me. Lying to each other in the face. I keep thinking about my mom. Is she alright. I took out a photo of her. And then crumble the picture.

“Hey, Taehyung. What are you doing?”, Namjoon asked as he tap me.

“Nothing. Let's go.”, I said.

Namjoon grab my hand and put me up. We were about to walk and leave. Then Jungkook saw Seokjin.

“Hey Hyung, what are doing?”, Jungkook asked.

Jin came down. And walk toward us. I gave him a hug. He kept taking picture of us. We didn't  go home that night. We just stop by a gas station to get gas.

   We slept in Seokjin’s truck. Yoongi and Jungkook woke us up. The sun was up and beautiful. We were at this area. There was tall tower there. Made of woods. We sat down looking at the sea. I looked up at the tower. And I want to go up there. To relieve myself from this fantasy. Then I got up. I started to walk to it. Then as I got up there. My heart started to bound. I thought about mom and especially Min Young. I walk back and started to run to it. I jumped.