Stigma Part 9

I'm Fine/Save Me

“I…”, I said

‘Hey, I was just kidding. But for real. I mean it though…. really.. Give me a...”, Min Young said proudly.

“Hey Tata, let’s go play!,” I shouted as I was fast walking to Tata who was peeing.

“I like you…:, Min Young said to herself quietly.

    I took Tata home. Mom was not happy about it. Dad, he didn’t even care. Tata slept with me. Her fur was so soft. She liked to cuddle.

    I didn’t have work today. I spend most of my day with Tata. Mom started working. Because Dad got fired. I was going to visit my older sister who dad, hated the most. She left home right after she graduated school. I could of left. But I couldn’t leave, knowing my own mom is being beaten up daily. Dad has being trying to find her. Only for the need of money. Sister worked secretly behind dad’s back when she was in high school.  

    When visiting my sister, I found out she worked at a club. I was so unhappy. The fact that she left home, but yet she lives in this kind of job. I asked her why. She told me she gets pay more. She loves to dance the night away. She told me if she is happy. I should be happy for her.

   Mom came home at around 8. She was so worn out that she went to sleep the moment she came home. I took Tata for a night walk, hoping I would see Min Young. But I didn’t. Neither did I see her the following night.

 

Sunday 8:00 a.m

Group chat:

Seokjin: Hey did they you guys forget? Today?

Taehyung: Today…?

Jimin: Hey Taehyung , you have bad head.

Namjoon: I forgot. It was Sunday. When are you coming to pick us up?

Hoseok: I am so looking forward for this day..

Jungkook: Camera man check.

Yoongi: JHOPPEEEE!

Seokjin: I packed some food to eat over there. I am gonna come and pick you guys up with my dad’s pickup truck. Meet up at the park..