Stigma Part 2

I'm Fine/Save Me

My mom must have been cursed from her past life. Every time I am about to get beaten up by the devil. My mom gets it. Because my mom doesn’t want my younger siblings to worry. Plus dad only put his anger on mom. I hated it. She didn’t deserve this.

     Dad disappear after beating mom up. It was 2 in the morning. My younger sister and brother finally went to sleep after what happen. Luckily, they were in bedroom doing their homework with loud music when the devil was beating up mom. I share bed with them. Our family only has two bedroom in this house. 

     I miss my hyungs. I wonder what they are doing. Jimin, we planned to meet up at the park at 4. We always do that every Thursday. There I talk about my problems and Jimin talks about his problem. When I cried, he cries with me. When I am happy, he is too. While doing that, we look at the sunset. That beautiful red sun, that blinds my eyes when stare at it.

     I left home at 3:45 am. It takes me 15 minutes to walk to the park. The sky was dark. You could hear the cricket. Dad didn’t even return home yet. I spotted Jimin at the playground. 

“Hey!”, I said as I was running toward Jimin

“Hurry!”, Jimin said as he wave his hand to me.

I felt alive. When I had someone to talk to. Especially Jimin.

I walked to the playground and sat right next to Jimin.

“Tae, are you okay?”, Jimin asked as he puts his warm small hand on my cheeks.

I couldn’t help but cry.

“Why are you crying? You and I are the only ones here. Me and you….”

“Why are you crying? You and I are the only ones here. Me and you….” This is from 4 o’clock- V and RM