Chapter #7

The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my loves, it's been a while I know and I apologize for that :( 

I hope that you are all healthy and safe and staying at home. 
 

Here's a not so good update XC I'm sorry >.< 

let me know what you think!  Your comments make me happy ^^ 

I hope you enjoy this chapter

lots of love,

S. K.
_____________________________________________
 

 

 

Author POV:

 

"" said Seungri looking very uncomfortable and disturbed "why would you even say such things? Who does that?"

"Really Kiko, you just met the girl and this is what you say to her?" Said Chaerin

"Hey, she's drunk she's not thinking straight, alright?! Just drop it" said Jiyong in attempt to defend his girlfriend when Youngbae started "oh common ji, she's clearly not drunk?" He shook his head "this is unbelievable"

"I would go apologize if I were you" Deaseung said "you were very rude" saying to Kiko without even looking at her

"Now you're all ganging up on me? For HER?" She started "I didn't even say anything that wasn't widely known about her, you guys don't even know that chick why are you ganging up on me for? all I said was the tru-" she was cut off by Seungri "her mum passed away, she's ing dead, and you tell her to go call her mum?"

"How the was I supposed to know that?" She shot back at him and Dara said "a normal person would not have even said it in the first place, Kiko, just apologize"

"This have gone way too far this time" said Chaerin in a very disappointed manner standing up to the bar walking up to Belle and Seunghyun.

After a while Kiko was still muttering under her breath gulping cocktails more than a rich Beverly Hills housewife. Jiyong who was trying to keep his girlfriend calm just gave up on the task while looking very uncomfortable and if anyone looked close enough at his face they would be able to read unhappiness written all over it. He rubbed his tired eyes with his hand when Kiko pushed him away and stood up shouting at a random guy "you Mr are going to dance with me" pulling the poor guy to the dancing area wether he liked it or not. Jiyong just sank lower on his seat looking at his girlfriend with sad eyes, but got distracted by Seunhgyun as he sat back down with the boys.

He avoided Seunghyun's strong gaze and looking everywhere but at his face.

"That was intense" said Seunghyun

"I’m sorry it happen at you party hyung" said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter