[Jimin] ʙ'ᴅᴀʏ ᴅᴏʟʟ (request)

♔BTS ONESHOT COLLECTION!

BTS REQUEST #1 submitted by Laura Lu

pairing: Jimin, Jungkook ✗ Female Reader (Laura)

genre: slight angst, romance & fluff 

word count: 3.3K

A/N: Thanks for requesting Laura! I hope you enjoy it! Happy Birthday!!!

Request: My main bias is Jimin but Jungkook is my bias wrecker!
Can you use my name Laura? I was thinking that for the plot I am close friends with both of them for two and a half years and they both want to confess to me at the same time! They want to get me the perfect gift and knows I still like to collect and play with dolls. I mostly like these dolls called rebrons, they are lifelike babies because I have health conditions and don't think I’ll ever have my own children!) and I was thinking they somehow find out the dolls I want for my birthday and they wanted to use it with their confession and they end up both getting the similar dolls? (Maybe they were twins one with open eyes and one with closed eyes) lol  

A/N:I’m really sorry that I changed a few things you asked for in your request! I tried my best to make your request a little more easier for me to write :) hopefully you don’t mind! 

The room is completely silent beside the sound of you typing on your laptop. Jungkook stares at your ceiling deep in thought as he listens to you type. The sound becoming relaxing to him. He exhales quietly, before turning his head to stare at you. He lies completely still on your living room carpet gazing up at you. His eyes cloud over with yearning momentarily as his gaze drifts from your legs to your face. Admiring you from head to toe. He turns to his side, propping himself on his elbow as he leans on his right hand. He is now facing you head on and he falls deep in thought once again.

 

"Hey, Laura."

 

“Hm?” You hum as you type away on the laptop on your lap. Face not bothering to look up from the screen in front of you. “Are you sure you don’t wanna go out on Sunday?” He asks drawing shapes into your soft carpet, lips forming into a pout as he peers at you. “Yes, Jungkook. I honestly don’t know how many times I have to tell you! I’m fine with just hanging out with you and Jimin at home.”

 

“- But Laura we could go to the movies or we can get reservations at the new restaurant that opened a few days ago-“

 

“I really don’t want my birthday to be a big deal this year Jungkook.” You chuckle as you scroll through online stores casually looking for things to buy for yourself. Jungkook sighs in defeat as he stands up sluggishly moving to plop himself down next to you on your couch. “Laura…you’ve had it rough lately. Let’s do something fun this year. You have been working so hard and I really want to give you better memories of your birthday without you having to think about what happened with you know...” Jungkook declares genuinely concerned for your wellbeing and happiness. “Jungkook.” You sigh, finally averting your gaze off your laptop to properly face him. “I really appreciate the thought but I’m fine with just having a chill day at home with you. I mean you, me and Jimin can hang out like we always do. I really enjoy both your company. That will really make my day. I promise I’m not lying to you! It will be fine. I’ll be fine!”

 

Jungkook peers down at you suspiciously and you snort in response. "Are you sure?" Jungkook says in a questioning tone as he makes himself comfortable on your couch beside you. "I am positive." You retort, patting his head softly. Jungkook hums at the comforting feeling of your fingers running through his chestnut brown hair. "You look like a puppy." You snicker, softly his soft locks. "Woof." Jungkook mimics a day, making you tumble forward in laughter. "Oh, excuse me I forgot you were a rabbit, not a dog." Jungkook chuckles turning to poke you softly.

 

"Am not." He whines laughing softly along with you. "What are you looking at anyways?" Jungkook murmurs as he leans his head on your shoulder without a second thought. The gesture making butterflies form in your stomach. "Oh, it's nothing." You mutter getting ready to close your laptop shut. Jungkook moves swiftly, holding the laptop lid open. "What are you trying to hide from me?" He teasingly sings as he gently pries open your laptop. He peers at the screen with curiously. You sigh opening the laptop all the way. “Just don’t make fun of me okay?” You whine as you open your previous tab. Jungkook hums in response while examining the lifelike doll on the screen in front of him.

 

“Oh! It’s those dolls you collect right?” Jungkook smile grows wider as he gazes at the cute twin rebrons dolls in front of him. “They are not just any dolls Jungkook!” You huff nudging him softly. “They are rebrons.” You state smiling fondly at the number of lifelike babies as you scroll through the website. “It’s so cute!” He exclaims peering at the twin babies tenderly. “Are you going to buy it?” Jungkook questions you as he lifts his head off your shoulder briefly to look you in the eye. You look at him with a dull ache in your heart. “No. I was just looking. They remind of…you know.” You whisper fighting back tears, as you pull your eyes off the screen to face Jungkook. Jungkook knew that your two-year-old niece recently passed away and you were still deeply affected by it. He watched you tenderly placing a caring hand on your back as he rubs soothing circles. "The rebrons are so adorable. I especially like that one." He points to the rebron that you secretly really wanted. "Yeah they are cute aren't they?" You chuckle fondly peering at the screen. Jungkook stares at you in his peripheral vision making a clear indication of what to get you as a present.

 

A ding fills the gentle silence in the room as you and Jungkook observe the new dolls up for sale. “Who’s texting me now?” Jungkook sighs as he fishes his phone out of his pocket.

 

 

Chim Chim

12:12pm

Oi, where are you?

 

“Who is it?” You ask curiously as you turn to face him on the couch. “It’s Jimin. He’s wondering where I am.” Jungkook groans as he stretches his limbs before he leaps off the couch and onto his feet. "I forgot that we made plans to hang out today. I'll see you tomorrow Laura."

 

Kook

12:13 pm

I’m at Laura’s

Heading out now.

 

"Yeah see you tomorrow Kook." You mutter as he squishes you in a tight embrace. "Okay, take care of yourself!" Jungkook shouts as he runs to your front door. "Bye, Kook! Don't run to fast and hurt yourself!"

 

“Yep! Just worry about yourself love!” He shouts as he runs out the door. You chuckle watching him fondly rush out of your home.

 

 

“You were at her place all afternoon? You should have told me that you were at Laura’s place. We could of all met up there instead of the mall. Not to mention you are 30 minutes late. Do you realise how long I waited out the front?” Jimin whines as scans the shopping centre’s stores debating on what to get you for your birthday. “Oh, stop your whining already. Plus we can’t have her finding out what we’re getting her for her birthday. You can’t keep things a surprise for the life of you and you would of without a doubt have told her straight away." Jungkook says chuckling as he watches Jimin glare at him in return. "That's so not true. I don't even know what I'm getting her yet." Jimin sighs, rubbing his temples with his index fingers. "Oh, that's too bad Chim Chim. I already know what I’m getting her and I actually just bought it.” Jungkook sneers while giving Jimin a teasing look. Jimin stops dead in his tracks as he looks at Jungkook suspiciously. "Wait. Did you buy it online? I recommended going shopping because I thought you haven't gotten her a gift yet." Jimin murmurs crossing while crossing his arms. "W-What? You just said you didn't know what you were getting her?” Jungkook says also stopping dead in his tracks as he whips around to stare at Jimin in confusion.

 

“Please don’t tell me you bought her a rebron?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“A rebron doll. Did you buy one for her? You bought something online right?” Jimin questions Jungkook as he steps closer to him with a concerned look on his face. “Y-Yeah actually. It’s a rebron. Why?” Jungkook asks as he raises an eyebrow at Jungkook. Jimin sighs in annoyance as he places his hands on his hips. “Please tell me it’s not one of the twin star rebrons.” Jungkook’s eyes widen in shock as he frantically walks closer to Jimin. “Y-Yeah…it is actually.”

 

The pair faces each other in a competitive manner. “Why?” Jungkook says cautiously as he peers at Jimin. “I bought her that too…I just wanted to get a card for her and maybe some flowers tonight.” Jimin says sternly as he observes Jungkook's conflicted expression in annoyance. "You knew that she really wanted the twin rebrons too?" Jungkook asks glaring at Jimin as he felt irritation spread through his veins. Jimin huffs in equal annoyance. "I'm her best friend, of course, I know what she would want."

 

“W-Well I’m her best friend too aren’t I?” Jungkook retaliates as he exhales harshly trying to calm his anger and agitation. “Which one did you get?” Jimin says uncrossing his arms. “The twin rebron with its eyes open…”

 

"I got her the one with its eyes closed," Jimin says ruffling his hair. "I can't believe we got her the exact same gift," Jungkook says in exasperation as he slides the palms of his hands down his face. "This wouldn't have happened if you just told me!" Jungkook exclaims feeling anger bubble up inside of him. "I didn't tell you because I thought you would go and buy it before me!" Jimin growls as the pair gaze at each other in resentment. "You should have just told me anyway!" Jungkook whines, causing Jimin to roll his eyes in response. "Listen Jungkook. I am confessing tomorrow and I am giving her my rebron whether you like it or not." Jimin exclaims with determination and Jungkook’s eyes widen in shock. “You like Laura too?” Jungkook whispers causing Jimin to avert his gaze to the ground. “Yes. I love Laura.” Jimin states confidently returning Jungkook’s conflicted gaze. “Since when?” Jungkook says tilting his head to the side in confusion.

 

“Since the day I met her Jungkook. I love her.” He murmurs before turning on his heels and rushing out of the shopping centre leaving Jungkook alone to contemplate his words. The atmosphere was becoming suffocating to him. Jimin is concerned of Jungkook’s feelings being hurt which is why he kept his feelings from Jungkook for a long time because he knew Jungkook liked you. Jimin sighs feeling both determined and diverged at the same time as he gets into his car. “I need to confess before Jungkook does…” He whispers as he starts his car.

 

Jungkook stands in the middle of the shopping centre with a new sense of resolve to give you his gift before Jimin does. "I'm going to confess before he does…there's no way I'm letting him have her." He whispers as he goes to buy you a card and flowers in the shopping centre.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was the day of your birthday and you were completely overwhelmed with both the messages Jimin and Jungkook sent you separately in the morning. Your heart skips a beat as you read Jimin message. A lovestruck smile unknowingly stretching on your lips as you re-read his text multiple times. You bit into your blanket in a pathetic attempt to not squeal out loud. Jungkook’s messages were also extremely sweet and well thought out. They both spoiled to bits and you couldn’t have been more thankful for them being in your life. Jimin, however, was someone who was always there for you whenever you really needed him. Through most of your hardships, Jimin was there to comfort you and shower you with love and joy. He always tells you how much he cares for you and your wellbeing. He was an angel disguised as a human. You fondly read his text message before nearly dropping your phone in surprise at the sudden knock at your door. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion as you check the time on your phone. It was only 8 am. Who could be at your place so early? You leap out of your bed as you scamper towards the door. "Coming!" You shout as you quickly pat down your hair and check your appearance in the mirror. When you opened the door you were greeted with a gorgeous array of flowers held out towards your face.

 

"Oh my gosh!" You shout at the stunning bouquet, taking it from the person's hands gently. "They are absolutely beautiful! You shouldn't have. You really went out of your way Jimin.” You purr as you tenderly hold the large bouquet of flowers. “Oh, but that’s not all I have for you gorgeous.” Jimin chuckles, holding up a box with a card stuck on the top of it. "Oh!" You gasp as you accept the box handed to you by Jimin. He peers at your face, waiting eagerly for your reaction to his presence. You look at the box before looking back up at him. "I wonder what it is." You shake the box gently trying to hear the noise the item made inside. "Go ahead and open it." Jimin grins as you pull the lid off the box. Your breath hitching in your throat at the beautiful twin rebron you wanted. "J-Jimin!" You gasp as you stare at the doll fondly. "Thank you. Thank you so much." You shyly murmur as you bring him into a tight embrace.

 

“Please read the card too! I want you to read it in front of me.” Jimin says placing his hands on your hips to gently pull you back from the hug. You smile at him before opening the card. Your eyes widen in both disbelief and delight at the words written inside.

 

“Happy Birthday Laura! I got the chance to spend another special day with you. It is special in the sense you were brought to this world. Laura…I love you so much. I want you to have the most memorable and exciting birthday ever. I will give you the world if I could…Laura, I love you. I love you so much. I've loved you for two and a half years. Since the day we met. Please be my girlfriend?”

 

"Y-You…you are asking me…out?" You utter in complete astonishment and Jimin flushes slightly while nodding his head slowly. "Yeah. Something like that." He says chuckling as you read the card with tears welling up at the corner of your eyes. "I love you, Laura…Will you accept me as your boyfriend?" He says sternly but shyly at the same time which makes you squeal in absolute bliss. “This is the greatest day of my life! I love you too Jimin. I-I always have!” You exclaim leaping into his arms. You drop the card in the process and Jimin laughs loudly overwhelmed with happiness. He cradles you in his arms gently. You both sway from side to side before he pulls back slightly. Just enough to lean forward and capture your lips into a passionate and long heartfelt kiss. You felt electricity spark through your entire body as you both kiss each other with desire and yearning.

 

Jungkook quickly dips behind a wall to prevent you both from noticing him. His chest heaves as he tries to catch his breath from running so fast to get to you on time. “I-I’m too late.” He sobs as he tilts his head back against the brick wall. He closes his eyes in complete dread, before reopening them to slowly creep to the side of the wall. “I love you too Jimin! I always have.” You exclaim cheerfully as you leap into Jimin’s arms. Jungkook watches the entire exchange limply. “N-No…” He chokes out before sliding his back down against the wall. The flowers falling onto the floor in front of him. He places the box with the other rebron in it onto the ground in front of him gently to not make any noise and interrupt you and Jimin’s moment. He tucks the card with his confession in it into his jacket’s pocket not having the will or desire to give it to you anymore. “L-Laura…” He whispers shaking his head in defeat.

 

“Where’s Jungkook?” Jungkook hears you asks Jimin, making him clear his throat quietly. He picks up his forgotten present and flowers. He stands up shakily before inhaling and exhaling steadily. He sighs sadly as he catches his breath. He fixes his attire before making his way to your front door. “H-Hey Laura Happy Birthday!” Jungkook’s says with his voice breaking, causing him to groan in embarrassment. “Jungkook!” You exclaim cheerfully. Jimin watches him make his way towards you both sympathetically as Jungkook nods at him in acknowledgement. "Hey Jimin." He says clearing his throat once again before facing you. "Jungkook! You will not believe what just happened!" You exclaim happily as you link arms with Jimin cheerfully. "We're officially dating!" Jungkook felt his heartache at the excited expression on your face. You both looked so happy together that he did not have the heart to come between what you and Jimin both shared.

 

“Really!? I’m so happy for you guys!” Jungkook says forcing a smile as pats Jimin on the back. "Thanks, man. I hope you'll support us." Jimin says pulling Jungkook into a strong embrace. "Hey, careful! You'll squash the flowers." Jungkook says pulling himself out of Jimin's grip forcefully. Jimin looks taken aback by his different attitude. "Here Laura…I got you flowers and the same rebron Jimin got you but with its eyes closed." Jungkook chuckles while moving one hand to scratch the back of his neck bashfully. "Yeah, we ended up getting you the same thing. It was completely coincidental. At least the dolls are meant to be twins." Jimin chuckles as he puts an arm around you.

 

"Aw, you guys! I love the gifts so much. I love you both so much! Thank you so much! You guys really are the best. What did I do to deserve you both?” You cheerfully thanked them both as you opened Jungkook’s gift. "The flowers are beautiful Kook. Thank you!" You say smiling up at him warmheartedly. "It's nothing really." Jungkook shyly says and Jimin smiles at you fondly, while Jungkook’s expression falters slightly at Jimin’s gaze. “I-I also love you too Laura," Jungkook says quietly, his face reddening a bit. "Aw, you're so adorable Jungkook!" You exclaim pulling him into a friendly embrace. Jungkook forces a chuckle as he hugs you back. "I'm sorry, we really should have discussed our gifts beforehand. I hope you don't mind." Jungkook says as he accepts your embrace, hugging you back enthusiastically. "I love it Jungkook! Don't be silly." You say his back comfortingly. Jungkook's eyes close temporarily to really appreciate your embrace which could possibly end up being his last embrace with you. "I'm sorry I couldn't get you a card," Jungkook says regretfully making Jimin raise an eyebrow at him as he sees the card sticking out of his jacket pocket that you couldn’t see from your position.

 

"There's always next year! Why are you being so apologectic today Jungkook? It’s so not like you." You say pulling back from the embrace to look him the eye. Jungkook chuckles while averting his gaze from you. “I’m fine. I just want you to be happy.” He says quickly which makes warmth spread across your heart. “Thanks, Jungkook! I really appreciate you! You know that right?” You says contentedly while quirking an eyebrow at him. Jungkooks nods and you grin at him in response before motioning both the boys into your house. "Let's enjoy ourselves! I'm just going to go freshen up and get changed. I didn't expect you both to arrive so early." Both Jimin and Jungkook simultaneously nod their heads while smiling down at you. You return their smiles before walking into your house. "You okay?" Jimin says rubbing Jungkook's arm gently. He peers at him with concerned eyes. "yeah…I'll be okay. She loves you so…who am I to get in between that?" Jungkook mutters before forcing a broken smile Jimin's way as he enters the house. Jimin stands out watching his silhouette slowly get smaller as he walks further into the house with a heavy heart. “Jungkook I didn’t want to hurt you.” Jimin says tugging onto Jungkook’s hand frantically.

 

“I know Hyung. Please don’t worry. I’ll get over it…I just want Laura to be happy.”