Seohyun

Where fate leads

Seohyun's parents were originally from Gangnam. But they got the opportunity to do business in Jeju. His father owned a finance firm called Kahi Finances pvt.ltd, whereas, her mother owns a fashion line of her own. Which was named Pretty Lady fashion house. They were, no doubt, were the two most powerful business personalities in Jeju.

 

Seohyun was their only child, and was solely going to inherit all their wealth. Both her parents loved and spoiled her from her childhood.She never had to ask twice for anything, for she was born with a golden spoon, or rather two. She got all she wants.

But, even after getting all the things anyone would possibly think of, she wasn't that happy. She still felt something was missing. She wasn't ungrateful for all she had, no. Infact, she knew very well that she was among the few most privileged human being on earth. But still there was something that she wanted in her life. She didn't knew what it was though. Yet, that 'something' made her the person she was now.

Ever since Seohyun remembered, she had spent her time alone. Her parents had to be out for business trips and couldn't spent much time with her. Whenever she try to remember happy moments of her childhood, most of the time she ended up remembering her nanny. Who practically raised her. Seohyun's parents did loved her, but when they were home. Which was so rare. Thus, as a result, Seohyun grew up to be lonely. All her stubbornness for anything was to get her parents attention. She'll get what she wants, but their attention. 

She was a curious child since she was little. And except for her nanny, there was no one to satiate her curiosity.  Many a times, even her nanny didn't knew the answers to her questions. So she herself tried to search for it.

It made her person with outgoing, impulsive, curious, exploitative, inquisitive and a bit stubborn personality. All her life, she tried her luck in finding that missing piece of her happiness. But all her efforts were futile up until now. 

Seohyun came to know about her uality in her early teens. She knew that she wasn't completely straight. She was biual, but preferred girls over boys. Once she had kissed the girl in her neighbourhood. It was just a small peck on the lips. Only her nanny knew about this, as she had seen everything. It was kept a secret from her parents. After that the girl kept her distance from Seohyun and she had dated so many people- both girls and boys. But nothing was serious with anyone of them. She stayed with them until she got bored, like they were her toy. Then she would find someone else and the same story repeats. It was the case until now. No one had been able to make her fall for them, or kept her interested enough in them, for that matter. Though, she always made her intentions clear with them, so she was not to blame.

She haven't realised that what she has been looking for was love. And she also didn't know that soon, love is going to knock on the door of her heart, and she'll be able to get that happiness she craved for.