The reunion (contd)

Where fate leads

The world around them froze. Both of them were shocked and didn't know what to do? They were unprepared for facing each other. But both of them seemed to have missed each other badly. They now realised that they had longed for each other even more than they had thought.

They both staring and taking in the presence of each other. As if they both were trying to find their incomplete self, their missing parts into each other. So many things were unsaid, so many emotions were yet to unfold and they didn't know where to start. But even after that, somehow, they both understood their state of mind.

Unknowingly, after few minutes of staring, Yoona's body moved towards Seohyun, without her will. As if her body has a  mind of its own. She raised one of  her hand to touch Seohyun's face and  the other hand went to hold one of Seohyun's. But when her hands were inches apart, someone near called for Nickhun. On hearing that name did it. She was awakened from her trance, breaking the spell she was in and bringing her back in reality. 

Her hands which,were hanging in midway, stopped for moments and then were dejectly fallen on her sides. As if they had lost all its energy. She came to realize that she what she was going to do. She was going crazy and losing control. But she had to control herself. What the hell was happening? What was she even about to do? Seohyun was now her boss's wife for God's sake dammit! She was no longer hers. And even if she wasnt someone's wife, Yoona had no rights on her. She lost them the moment she left Seohyun alone. So she needs to get away from her no matter what. Following her mind Yoona turned and walked away from Seohun, ignoring her heart which was screaming for Seohyun.

 

 

Seohyun could not believe her eyes. Was this the same person whom she wanted to see for years, right in front of her? She had her so damn much. The love of her life was really in front of her or was it just her imagination like always. She would have believed it to be her imagination had she not have looked into Yoona's eyes so closely. As she saw the pure longing and love in those eyes, which were missing in her imagination. It was a proof that Yoona was real not her imagination. And when Yoona reached out her hands to touch her, it was confirmed. 

After the confirmation, Seohyun felt a sudden bliss. She no longer could wait to feel Yoona's touch on hers. She terribly missed Yoona and herself too. Because it was Yoona who brought her true self and best out of her. It was with her that she was able to experience complete happiness. After Yoona she was no longer her happy,true self. She changed. Into someone who was a total stranger even to herself. She was always sad and depressed. Now the Seohyun everyone saw, was just a camouflage to hide her sorrow and to keep up with the image of her husband.Now, seeing Yoona in front, Seohyun only wanted to be happy. Happy with Yoona.

She was anticipating Yoona's hand on her face and hand. She was anticipating the touch. But that didn't came. Instead she saw Yoona halting her actions and being conflicted for something. She saw the confliction in her eyes. And after that, she once again saw the love of her walk away from her. 

She wanted to stop her by saying or doing something. But she was unable to do so. She was frozen in her place. And she missed the chance as Yoona faded out of her eyesight. No need to say she was disappointed and disheartened. She not only heard but also saw her heart practically breaking into millions of tiny pieces like shattered pieces of glass.

——

Yoona was running aimlessly and very fast. She didnt know where she was going. She just followed wherever her feet carried her. It doesn't mattered as she just wanted to escape from here. She wanted to get away asap, before she can do anything which can cost her or anyone for that matters. Especially Seohyun.

She was now in the huge reception area of the building. Just as she was about to exit through the main doors, someone pulled her inside towards the empty corridors. That someone was following and calling her all this time. But in her haste she wasn't able to realize.

She was mostly expecting that someone to be Seohyun or if not then Yuri. But to her utter amazement it was someone she least expected. It was Jessica!

Jessica had a tight grip on her upper arm, making it impossible to free herself and escaping. She was glaring daggers at Yoona and the aura around her was screaming danger. She looked ready to kill Yoona right then and there.

"Where do you think you are going Im?", Jessica said through gritted teeth.

"Jessica just let me go. I need to go."

Jessica all but tightened her grip on Yoona's hand. She starting pulling Yoona towards the washroom. Yuri who came out to find her partner saw this and followed them both. She entered the washroom just as Jessica was about to close the door. She just saw Jessica pushing Yoona harshly inside that huge empty washroom and deemed her presence needed. When all the three had entered, Jessica locked the door from inside. And turning towards Yoona with her hands folded on her chest she started.

"Running away again Yoona!?"

Yoona just looked down in guilt and shame.

"Speak up dammit!" Jessica yelled angrily.

Yuri swiftly was on Jessica's side trying to calm her down.

"Jess calm down. Let me talk to her."

"No Yuri! This is about my best friend not yours. So I am going to handle it my way." Jessica dismissed.

She again turned towards Yoona. "Who do you think you are huh? What kind of a person are Yoona? You think you have the rights to play with my best friends emotions. I had never liked you for Seohyun.When I saw Seohyun with you I thought she deserved someone better. But when i slowly got to know you and saw Seohyun happy i thought I was wrong. She was the happiest when she was with you. And that made me thought that i was being judgemental towards you. You proved me wrong. But when you left her broken and all alone without any solid reason, i again thought that i was right about you. You agai proved me wrong Yoona.How can you be so selfish yoona.And to someone who had loved you so dearly with all of her heart. How can you do this to her Yoona? Answer me!" By the time Jessica had finished letting out her frustration, aangry tears had gathered in her eyes. Her breathing was becoming heavy. Yuri again tried to calm her down.

On the other hand, Yoona was feeling awful hearing all of this. She too had shedded a tear or two in  the process. After two minutes, when the tension subsided a little bitYoona started in tiny voice.

"I didn't wanted to Jessica. Trust me! I never wanted to leave her. She was most important in my life and last one whom I wanted to hurt. But I had to. It was the right thing to do."

"Not wanting to hurt you say, but still you did!" Jessica said mockingly with a chuckle.

"You hurt her Yoona by leaving her and taking her happiness. How can you say that what you did was the right thing to do? How could you have known that there was no other way? And even if it was, why did you have to take the decision all by yourself? You were both in this together and it was about you both, then how can you be the one to take the decision alone? Not even once thinking what impact it will have on her. That was the most selfish thing you had done to her Yoona." Jessica finished.

"She is right Yoona." Yuri who was silent all along spoke. " You took the decision and left her alone. You didnt thought what will happen to her. We saw what had it done to her."

Jessica again spoke, "life doesn't always give second chance to everyone. But you are lucky enough to get another chance to correct your mistake. So do whatever it takes to rectification."

Yoona looked at her in surprise and confusion. She asked her then, " what-what do you mean by that? What do you mean rectify my mistake?"

Jessica just tsked in total annoyance. Yuri answered instead, "she meant that you should complete what you left without an ending. Go get her and never let her go. She needs you and it is more than obvious that you been her too. So just be with each other."

"Have you totally lost it. Both of you had gone crazy or what? I couldn't even be with her when she was mine. Then how can I be with her when she is now someone's wife. I cannot do that. I have no rights to."

"Damn you Im!" Jessica yelled loosing her cool. "When will you stop being so stubborn hah? Can't you see how much both of you want each other? What are you scared of when life is giving you a second chance? Why can't you grab it?"

"Bu-but how can I?"

"Fine do whatever you want. But I warn you again, whatever you choose to do don't make my friend suffer. Or else I will kill you for real this time."

With that said Jessica left. Yuri saw her leaving and turned to Yoona. Pressing her shoulders for reassurance she said,"think about what all she said Yoona. You deserve to be happy, both of you. Just for once Yoona think about your happiness. Just think what can you have by being with her. Don't bother about anything at all, everything will fall into pieces. Just listen to your heart Yoona and trust. Like you had done before." And with that she left.

She left making Yoona think. She was left in a dilemma about what to do and what not to do? Should she be rational and leave once again like she had done before? Afterall, she had more valid reason now which she was not having before. Or she should just forget everything and follow her heart. What is she going to do? She just hoped to take a right decision this time.