Firsts

Where fate leads

The next day, when Yuri saw the both of them and finding something unusual, she asked them about it. She could see that Seohyun was looking more happy than everyday and there was a cheerful aura surrounding her. Yoona too had little bit of a happy glint in her demeanour. Which was surprising for Yuri. She now wants to know the reason asap. 

When she asked them about it, they both glanced at each other. Seohyun smiled widely while Yoona was avoiding Yuri's eyes. A soft pink tinted on Yoona's cheeks. And it made Yuri even more curious. Finally, Seohyun told what had happened the day before between them and that now  they are together. To say Yuri was surprised was an understatement. She had trouble digesting the news immediately. She couldn't believe what she heard. She never thought that Yoona will take her advice seriously and she'll make a move so soon. But she was very very glad that it happened. She really wanted her friends to be happy. And if they find their happiness with each other then she is more than happy with it. Yuri congratulated them both hugging them tightly. Yoona requested her too to not say anything to anyone. Yuri obliged but it doesn't mean that she'll let the golden opportunity to tease Yoona pass.

With her teasing Yoona, Yoona's face was totally red. She tried to defend herself from Yuri's teasing but failed miserably. So she just escaped the situation by excusing herself for her class, even though they all knew there was still time for their classes to begun. After Yoona went away from there it was only Seohyun and Yuri. Yuri started talking,

"I'm so happy for both of you,especially Yoona. I can see that she was so lonely even though she didn't realised it herself. But now I can be assured that she won't be alone anymore as she have you right?"

"Of course Yuri! I also wanted to make her happy. I don't know why, the moment I saw her eyes graced with that empty look I wanted nothing more to take it away. Now I finally have a chance for it." Seohyun said reminiscing the moment.

"Oh gosh! You are deep in this shot, arent you? But anyways, I trust you at that and consider it as a promise. Do not break it or else I'll be the one you have to deal with." Yuri warned playfully.

"Aye aye captain!" Seohyun saluted. And with that ,while giggling,they too head towards their classes.

It's been a month since them getting together. Yoona was still not used to the whole idea of being together.Seohyun understood that and was taking things slow.

At first Yoona thought that she would be okay with all this relationship thing. But it was kinda hard for her, being lonely and deprived of affection. She still tried for she wanted to give them her whole effort. Until it was a week of them confessing, Yoona always shied away whenever Seohyun initiated any skinships. And after that Seohyun was only allowed to hold her pinky finger, that to when they are away from prying eyes or only Yuri is with them.

Seohyun made sure that they both spend as much time as possible together, because only then Yoona could get used to being in a relationship. In school, she walked Yoona to her class, had lunch together, sit together in library. After school she would walk with her to her workplace or bus stop and if possible she would drop her home. During weekends they will go out on dates-to the park mostly. It was because Yoona refused to go to any expensive places as she knows Seohyun would not back out on spoiling her with everything she saw fit. And secondly the park was secluded, not many were visiting the place so Yoona was comfortable. Besides, it was the very same place where they had bestest memories of each other. Seohyun too tried very hard to keep Yoona happy. She truely cared for her and look after her. Yoona too liked it very much. 

It was another month after that Yoona had now gotten the hang of everything. She was getting comfortable with the idea of the relationship. Though they were yet to make it official. But it doesn't matter as only Yuri was truely concerned about it. And others could not digest the fact of them being together. For that they were not worried of telling anyone else. Yoona was now okay with the skinships. After being with Seohyun for over two months, she appreciated Seohyun's touch. She would now hold hands with their fingers intertwining(with Yoona once initiating it actually). Seohyun would hug her every chance she gets. Seohyun had once visited Yoona's apartment after so much try to convince her. Yoona was worried that she will find it lower to her standards. But Seohyun said she found it rather homey and calm. They spent that evening eating Ramyeon and cuddled on her couch afterwards talking(mostly Seohyun) about anything and everything.

But after all this there was something that Seohyun was curious about. She wanted to know bow would Yoona's lips feel on hers. They were going too slow for her liking. No offence, she loved and treasured every moment they had, even the little ones. But she wanted to press those lips on hers so badly. Can you blame her? Yoona's lips were tempting and she had needs. And she had only got once to kiss Yoona's cheek.

So one day she thought to have her chance. They were at the park for another of their date as it was a weekend. It was afternoon so there was only the Gardner besides them. It was the perfect chance. They stopped at a tree and sat under its shadow. Seohyun was debating internally whether to move ahead with this or not. She was nervous and excited at same time. What if it will be too much for Yoona? Will she be mad at her or worse crawl back into her shell? She had worked so hard to make Yoona comfortable and she doesnt want to be back to square one again. But she was also very much needy and desperate to have the kiss.

After fidgeting and debating nervously she decided to take her chance. She called Yoona to get her attention. When Yoona looked at her she gets closer to her. Then she put her right hand at the nape  of Yoona's neck and inched forwards. She stopped midway for a second to give Yoona the chance to back away if she was uncomfortable. Sure Yoona was shocked and unprepared but she didn't even moved. So getting a little bit courageous Seohyun again inched towards her and placed her lips on Seohyun's. They stood still after that for some moments because Yoona's breath was hitched and her mind went blank. And Seohyun didn't wanted to force her when she could see that Yoona can't think straight. After the initial shock surpassed, Yoona gave a little press to Seohyun's lips. Seohyun got the signal and began kissing her properly. 

Immediately after Seohyun felt a certain spark inside her. It wasn't her first kiss. But it was certainly the best of her life. Yoona was trying  to match up with her. It was clumsy and Yoona was I experienced,but it was perfect in every way for Seohyun. She never had felt like this before. And in that moment she knew that she found what was she looking for. She knew that she was falling, falling hard for Yoona.

As for Yoona, she felt a thousand emotions the moment their lips touched. Her head felt light and there was an eruption of butterflies in her stomach. This moment was special for her after all first time did not come every time. Yes it was Yoona's first kiss which was not surprising. She never had imagined how her firsts would be. Her first relationship, her first kiss, her first experience at love. She never imagined about that and definitely not with a person who shares the same gender. She in fact thought that will forever be alone. But look at her now.....sharing her first kiss with Seohyun. It was everything she hadn't expected. It was sweet, gentle and full of emotions. It was her first kiss and it was very memorable. She was feeling jittery and scared but she didn't want to stop. 

What was all this feeling?  Has fate finally decided to end her sufferings? Was this all real? Why does it feels like a dream? Even if it was a dream she never wanted to wake up from it. This was so perfect.

But like every good thing it will also come to an end. They were both living the moment, oblivious what fate has in  store for them.