Prologue

Where fate leads

20/11/2017, Seoul

 

Looking outside the window she saw the passing buildings of the very place she grew up at. It has been five years since she had  left this place for good.

She realized that so many things had changed here. It did'nt felt like home anymore. Well it had never been. The city was not the only one that had changed, she had too, atleast in a sense.She could'nt help but getting nostalgic, who would'nt be? when they returned to the place that held the most important part of your life. The view outside the window changed from the building to the ones of her past as her mind brought back all of the images of her days spent here. It was almost like a slide show of images.The days she spent with her mother, losing her mom, her early teenage years spent alone, her making a new friend and last and the most important image of the love of her life. Though the corners of her lips turned upwards in a small smile she could not chase away the pain in her heart it brought.

Even after five years of letting go of her love she is still affected even by remembering her. She thought that she had moved on from her but clearly she was wrong.She wondered if her love also remeber her. If she also think about her. Coming back home she is having this desire to find her love and to complete that was once left without a proper ending between them. But she was also scared to do this. How can she even think like that when she was the one to cut all ties and leave her, despite the beggings and pleadings from the other. God! she was so damn stupid.

Stupid to let go of the only good thing she had, the only thing that fate had blessed her with. She regretted her decision every day after that and hoped some sort of miracle to happen so that she could get back what once was her. But on the other hand, she knew that this will not come true. She had since long stopped expecting anything from her fate and except everything that happens with her.

But maybe she was going to get her miracle. Maybe her fate decides to be blessful again. And maybe she will get her  chance to be happy again.

Maybe,Im Yoona was going to get what once was her........just maybe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! Whoever is going to read this please do comment on it. Suggestions will be appreciated and no criticisms please.Give me a feedback on how you think about this story and about the prologue.thank you.