On A Rainy Night

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Four hundred sixty four.. Four hundred sixty five..” it’s been three hours since Sana start counting cars that passing in front of her. Three hours passed since she sat in the bus stop in front of her college and doing nothing instead letting out deep breath and bite her lower lips when she felt like crying. She looks at her watch and sighs for the nth times already.
“Almost midnight,” Sana looks at the sky who’s full with coulds. Leaving no space for stars, and somehow that makes tonight looks darker than usual.
“yet I don’t feel like going back.” 

The sky is getting darker as clouds gathered more and more. The street getting quiet since people went to their home already. The last bus already stopped an hour ago. The wind blows stronger and makes it colder than before, yet Sana still doesn’t move an inch from her spot.

Sana takes out her wallet and open it. Her lips curve into a weak smile, her fingers can’t stop the picture softly.
“Mom, today I had such a hard day” Sana bites her lower lips and looks at the sky that looks like ready to pour some rain, trying to stop her tears to come out.
“I want to call and tell you everything” Her voice cracks, she stops for a while and let out a deep breath.
“but I’m afraid you’ll get worried” Sana looks at the picture once again.
“When I decided to move here, I promised you to do well and be a good person. Mom, they said I did well. They also said I’m a good person. The thing is, why everything didn’t going well?” Her lips trembles, her eyes became blurry from holding tears.
“I did my best in everything, but why it can’t going well?” Sana broke down to tears just right after the sky start to rain. Her shoulders shakes and tears won’t stop coming from her eyes. 

A few minutes passed, and Sana still crying alone in the bus stop. She doesn’t care if people think her weird for crying here but fortunately, it’s late enough for people to be outside and there’s no one here. 
“Sana?” a familiar voice called her and Sana looks up to see where it comes from. Daniel stood up there while holding an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter