Panning

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click.. Click..

The sound of camera’s shutter won’t stop coming from a girl who’s sitting in front of the college’s gate, trying to get a good shot of passing cars even though she still feels awkward using a camera. An hour passed and she didn’t feel statisfied with her photos.
“Dang, I seriously need to pay better attention to next photography’s lesson. How am I going to pass at this rate” Sana groans and continues to take another shot of passing car. 


Good thing that day was Sunday and the traffic wasn’t very bad so she could take many photos of panning technic without getting blocked with another car or motorbike. Just when Sana thought she had enough for today and probably gonna retook the photos next time, a boy with red hoodie tapped her shoulder and grins widely at her.
“Oh?” that was the only thing come out from Sana as she was starled at the boy’s presence. The boy still smiles widely and finally said something to her.
“What are you doing?” Daniel asked Sana while pointing at the camera. Sana sighs and showing him her photos.
“I was trying to get some of panning photos but none of them turned out well. I guess I’ll just take some again tomorrow morning.” Sana look back at her camera and deleting some photos that she thought too shaky and blurry. 
“Panning?” Daniel come closer to Sana who’s just nodding at his words and looking at the photos whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter