Crush

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Park Sooyoung! Come on, we have to arrived at third floor before the class ended!” Sana dragged Sooyoung who’s having trouble breating because she just running from parking place to the lecture hall. All because Sana was nagging her to be faster so they won’t be ‘late’ for their English class.

“Jesus, Could you calm yourself down for a bit since all of us know it’s not your true reason for dragging me even before the photography dude’s class done!” Sooyoung stopped her steps and rolled her eyes while wiping the sweats on her forehead.

Sana giggles and hold Sooyoung’s hand once again, dragging her for the God-knows how many times she dragged her already today. Tuesday is one of Sana favourite day. She will have an English class and that’s mean she got chance to friend, Park Sooyoung about her crush. It’s because Doyoung’s class (Sooyoung’s crush), is right before their class and they have to use the classroom there. 


As usual, Sana and Sooyoung would stand right to each other and wait in front of the class, waiting for Doyoung and his friends to come out. 

“Okay so, now is 09:56 and they should’ve come out in four minutes.” Sana take a glance at her watch and smirks to Sooyoung afterwards which only get glares from Sooyoung.

“Oh please God- Sana, not aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter