Ice Coffee

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright, the next one! The East Light can go up to the stage for sound check and rehearsal now!” Sana was reading the list on her hand and announce it to the bands who were waiting for their turn. After giving some instructions to the band, she sighs and sit on the stage’s corner. Honestly, she feels dizzy and sleepy because she had to stay up for the exhibition preparation.
“Gezz, I should’ve go back before they found me last night. My task was done yet they still asked me to stay, and the worst part is I couldn’t say no” Sana massaging her forehead, hoping that would help to decrease her headache.

Bzztt.. Bzztt..
Her phone vibrated in her jean’s pocket, it didn’t take her long to open the message that she recieved. Daniel’s name popped out and she smiled at it.

Daniel
Where are you? I was going to get breakfast and I thought you would like to get one too?


Sana
Sorry I can’t, I’m on backstage doing sound check with bands who’s performing tonight.

 

It’s been a few times Daniel would ask Sana to have some meals together and of course only two of them because Daniel said his friends are too noisy when eating. Sana didn’t bother to ask more because honestly she likes it when she’s alone with Daniel.

 

Daniel
Have you had your breakfast though?


Sana
Of course no, planning have one after the rehearsal done which is probably in hour.

 

Fifteen minutes passed and no reply from Daniel. Sana thought he probably gonna eat with his friends. She shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter