Yumji

Gfriend One-Shots (Yuju Edition)

“Yaaaahhh” CRASH! A scream echoed throughout the apartment Yuju and her friends shared. Yuju frowned as she chucked the towel onto the kitchen table before she walked into the front room from where the scream echoed from.

She chuckled at the sight when she walked in. Umji was sat on the couch hid behind a cushion, while Sowon was hiding behind said couch. She blinked a few times before she noticed Sinb was trying to become one with the wall while she was clutching her chest.

Yuju blinked a few times taking in the sight before her and she pointed to the TV before pointing to Sinb and saying “Don’t tell me your actually scared of that”.

“What? No, Sowon’s scream is what scared me” Sinb said as she adjusted her glasses before she stormed out of the room. Yuju laughed again before she walked over to the couch and leant over it and prodded the cushion a few times while thinking Umji looked pretty cute hiding behind it.

“Has it gone yet?” Umji asked as she peaked out from behind the cushion and looked up at Yuju.

“If you’re talking about Sinb, yeah she just left” Yuju said with a chuckle.

“I heard that” Sinb shouted from different room causing the three of them to burst out laughing.

“So what are we playing then?” Yuju asked as she sat next to her.

Umji picked up the box and chucked it at her before saying “It’s a horror game called The Evil Within”.

“So what’s scary…” Yuju started to say as she looked at the TV screen but stopped when she saw the characters head you play as get stamped into the ground by some type of giant spider woman.

“What the hell was that” Yuju shouted as she looked at Umji while pointing at the screen.

“That’s the thing that scared us” Sowon said as she sat down next Yuju.  Yuju now only just realized that she was squished next to Umji since the couch they were currently sitting on was only built of two people. She turned around only to notice that the pillow Umji had, had been replaced with her since she was hiding behind her now.

“Can you do that part please?” Umji asked as she held the controller out for Yuju to grab it.

“Err… Yeah sure, hey are you sure you’re ok? Yuju asked as she lifted her arm up only for Umji to bury her face into her side.

“You know if you play these types of games in the day time you might not get so scared about them” Yuju said as she hesitantly wrapped her right arm around Umji’s waist so she could grip the pad properly. She felt her tense up and was about to remove her arm, but stopped when she felt her relax and lean into her hold while she placed her head on her chest so she could peak at the game when she felt like it. They both missed the teasing grin Sowon had on her face as Yuju started the game back up.

30mins later

“You know if someone had told me the controls to this game, we wouldn’t have seen this guy die like a million times already” Yuju complained as she watched the character die again.

“Hehe sorry we were too busy been scared” Sowon said as she stuck her tongue out at Yuju. Yuju rolled her eyes before looking back towards the game.

15mins later

“Waahh, I didn’t expect her to be that close” Yuju said as she ran past the monster on the game. Yuju and Umji where so engrossed with the game, that they didn’t even realize that Sowon had left the room and went off to bed.

“What does that valve do?” Umji asked as Yuju ran past it dodging another swipe and emptying a couple of shotgun rounds into it.

“Don’t know, let’s give it a pull” Yuju said as he began turning the valve. Yuju blinked and then realized that the valve had opened up the doors around the monster and set it on fire and killing it.

Yuju sighed before saying “Well there you go its dead, if it comes back after that well…. That’s one annoying boss”. Umji sat up and was now eye level before she smiled at her and said “Thanks”.

“Wow she’s really cute and pretty up close” Yuju thought….then hers eyes widened at how close they were and she also noticed Umji’s eyes widened a second later knowing how close they were. Before Umji had the chance to say anything, Yuju closed the distance and kissed her. Umji’s eyes widened for a second before she closed them and kissed her back. It was only when she started to kiss her back was when Yuju realized what she was doing and pulled away.

“I’m sorry” she muttered out before she ran out of the room and into her own room.

Line break

It had been 30mins since Yuju left Umji in the front room and now she felt like an arse for leaving her there. Yuju sighed before ruffling her hair slightly and walked towards the door wanting to use the bathroom. She got the door part way open before it was roughly shoved open causing Yuju to stumble back and fall to the floor with extra weight on top of her.

Yuju grunted as she hit the floor and slowly opened her eyes to see Umji hovering over her with a blush on her face.

“W-W-why did y-y-you run off for?” Umji stuttered out as she looked down at Yuju.

“Eh? Well you were against moving in with us in the first place since you didn’t really like us, and we didn’t really talk to each other till Sowon stuck us in the kitchen making food for everyone” Yuju replied with a blush creeping onto her face.

“Wait, you remember us making food together, I thought you would off forgotten” Umji mumbled out as she sits up.

Yuju leans back onto her hands as she sits up while saying “Are you kidding me?” “It may have been the first time we talked to each other without trying to rip each-others head off, but that’s when I started to fall for you”. Umji’s eyes widened before she leaned forward and kissed her. It was now Yuju’s turn for her eyes to widen before she closed them and bought her hand up to her cheek as she deepened the kiss.

They didn’t know how long they stayed that way but the pulled apart when they needed to breath and they heard Yuju’s bedroom door open. Yuju peeked around Umji to see Eunha staring at them with a big grin on her face.

“Hey Eunha” Yuju said a little embarrassed to be found in this position by her sister.

“Looks like Yerin owes me some money” Eunha said before she walked off with a big grin on his face. Yuju tried to splutter out an answer as the blush on her face darkened while Umji buried her face into the crook of her neck hiding her own blush.