Does she love me like I love her? (97line)

Gfriend One-Shots (Yuju Edition)

Eunha didn’t know when or how it started but she could 100% say that she was addicted to touching and getting touched by Yuju. Be it hugging the girl or getting hugged back, or holding hands, getting kissed on the forehead, or even sitting close next to each other on the couch and falling asleep next to her Eunha couldn’t get enough. But there is sometimes when she isn’t near Yuju, she becomes bored or even jealous when Yerin or Sinb get to sit next to HER Yuju instead or she even got angry at Sowon one time.

‘Did I just say MY Yuju’ Eunha thought as she looked up to see Yuju chatting and smiling to the fan the both of them where talking to. Well Yuju was doing most of the talking Eunha joined in sometimes as she rested her head on Yuju’s shoulder as she stopped herself from falling asleep. Yesterday’s fan signing they had was a nightmare for Eunha, it had nothing to do with the fans, the fans where lovely like always. It was the fact that Eunha was placed next to Sowon and Sinb and Yuju was next to Umji and Yerin.

Sowon was the first and only member to notice that something was wrong with Eunha. The girl was fine when she was talking to a fan. She would talk, smile, laugh, pull cute faces and pose for pictures but as soon as the fans would leave she would cross her arms and pout and glare and Yerin for getting to close to Yuju.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sowon asked as the last fan she was having an interesting conversation with left. They didn’t get a chance to finish it but she said they would the next time they meet. Eunha shrugged her shoulders not really in the mood to answer Sowon’s question. She clenched her fist tight and bit her lip when she saw Yerin kiss Yuju’s cheek for a picture. Sowon followed Eunha’s line of sight and chuckled when she saw who Eunha was staring at.

“You know you could just tell her how you feel you know” Sowon said causing Eunha’s head to whip around to stare at her.

“I don’t like her like that” Eunha said with a frown. Sowon’s face says that she doesn’t believe her and Eunha thinks she doesn’t believe in what she just said as well.

“You should stop playing with Yuju’s feeling's and just tell her already, it’s not nice” Sowon said as she frowned. Truth is that Yuju went to Sowon and told her about her feeling's for Eunha and wondered if the other girl felt the same way or she was just messing around like the way Yerin does. Sowon nodded her head which made Eunha turn back around to see Yuju staring at her with a concerned face.

“Are you ok” Yuju mouthed at her. Eunha made a cute face while wrinkling her nose cutely at her before nodding her head. Yuju’s reply was a wink and a smile before she turned back to what Umji was saying. Eunha’s face lit up as she blushed and she looked back to Sowon who was giving her a known look.

“Shut up” Eunha muttered as she tried to hide her burning face. That’s why in today’s fan meet up, Sowon made sure that Eunha and Yuju where sat next to each other.

“That’s a wrap, did everyone enjoy today?” Sowon asked a few hours later as she walked over to the rest of the girls.

“Yeah it was amazing but now I’m really tired” Yerin said as she dramatically fell onto Sinb’s lap. The other girls laughed as Sinb ran her hand through Yerin’s hair while saying “Don’t worry my little baby we will be going soon” which caused the other girls to laugh really hard.

“Looks like she isn’t the only one that is tired” Umji said as she pointed at Eunha. Everyone looked towards Eunha who had half of her face buried in Yuju’s arm as she was flat out snoring quietly.

“Looks kinda painful, how does she sleep like that” Umji said as she looked at how her face was buried.

“That’s because it’s Yuju who she is sleeping on, so clearly Eunha doesn’t mind” Yerin said with a teasing grin which caused Yuju to blush and look away.

“What about you did you finish that interesting conversation with that fan you were having yesterday?” Yuju asked Sowon trying to change the conversation.

“As a matter of fact I did we also got onto talking how cute you and Eunha are together” Sowon said with a grin which slipped of when she saw how uncomfortable Yuju was.

“Oh yes there are every cute together” Yerin gushed out as she grinned at Yuju.

“Can we please go now” Yuju muttered out trying to hide her blush. Sowon nodded her head and they stood up and started to walk to the door but Sowon stopped and turned around and went to say something but stopped when she saw Yuju walking towards with Eunha on her back.

“Well that answers my question then” Sowon said to Yuju with a grin. Yuju gave Sowon a small smile before they both left to catch up with the others.

“I can’t believe they left us” Sowon said as she stamped her foot on the floor which made Yuju giggle as they started to walk towards there mini bus.

“How are you anyway” Sowon said trying to strike up a conversation. Yuju looked down to the floor before looking at Sowon and went to say something but didn’t.

“Hey what’s wrong? You can tell me anything you know that right pup?” Sowon asked as she grabbed Yuju’s hand and squeezed it.

“Has Eunha said anything? About me I mean” Yuju asked as she looked at their joint hands.

“Well she hasn’t said anything but judging by her actions yesterday I’m willing to bet she feels something for you” Sowon said and smiled when she saw Yuju’s head shoot up.

“What?” Yuju asked and Sowon could see there was a little bit of hope in her eyes and smiled sadly at her. She didn’t want to get Yuju’s hopes up just by judging the way Eunha acted yesterday.

“Well she looked pretty annoyed that she wasn’t sat next to you and I thought she was going to jump out of the chair and practically through Yerin across the room when she kissed you on the cheek” Sowon said as she chuckled at the memory of a pissed off Eunha. Yuju chuckled with her as she looked back down to hide her blush.

“If I were you Yuju, I would just tell her how you feel because in the end you’re only going to hurt yourself if she finds someone” Sowon said as the approached the mini bus.

“I will do when she wakes up, thanks for telling me” Yuju said with a smile before she climbed into the mini bus and placed Eunha on the back seat before sitting next to her while Sowon sat next to Yuju on her other side.

Sinb felt herself get prodded awake and she frowned when she opened her eyes to see Umji looking at her.

“What’s the matter Umji are we home already if not can’t you go bug your girlfriend or something” Sinb muttered out but she gave Umji a confused look when the girl pointed to the back of the bus. She sat up straight and looked left and noticed Yerin was looking to the back with a fond smile on her face. She stood up and looked and fond smile grew on her face when she saw what Umji was pointing at.

Eunha was pressed into Yuju’s side fast asleep while Yuju was fast asleep with her head on Sowon’s shoulder and Sowon’s head was rested on top of Yuju’s while she was asleep as well.

“Sowon looks like a mother looking after her kids” Sinb said with a smile while the other two nodded their heads in agreement as Sinb takes out her phone and snaps a couple of pictures of them.

Later that night

Eunha felt something was wrong the moment she woke up to darkness and an arm was wrapped around her waist. She sat up and blushed whiles she smiled at seeing Yuju half hanging of the bed while her arm was around her waist. She looked up and giggled when she saw Sowon was half hanging off Umji’s bed and her eyes softened when Sowon shifted a bit in her sleep and Eunha saw Umji tucked into her side.

“Everyone must have been pretty tired” Eunha muttered to herself as she looked at Yuju who was sleeping with slightly open and smiled. She bent down and kissed the top of her nose before muttering “Will you be mine”.

“Depends on if you mean it or not?” Yuju asked as her eyes fluttered open. Eunha blushed before she tried to move backwards only to stop when she realised that Yuju was still wrapped around her.

“Did you really mean it?” Yuju asked again and Eunha’s eyes widened when she saw how vulnerable Yuju looked. Instead of answering her, she leant down and pressed her lips to Yuju’s. Yuju surged upwards as she kissed back more aggressively and bit Eunha’s lip as she cupped her face.

“Ow, you really are a pup aren’t you” Eunha panted as she the blood off her lip.

“I take that you meant it then” Yuju said as she butted her forehead against Eunha’s. Eunha smiled shyly at her before she nodded her head.

“Keep it PG girls” They heard a voice behind them before the curtains where opened to let the daylight in. Yuju blinked and when she checked her phone she realised it was a start of a new day. Eunha blushed before peaking over Yuju’s shoulder to see Sowon smiling at them.

“Come on girl’s time to wake up and get ready” Sowon said as she left the room.

“Yes mom” They all said in unison before they all started to move apart from Eunha and Yuju.

Eunha leant forward and kissed Yuju again before saying “I love you, you do know that right?”

“Yeah I know and I love you too” Yuju said with a smile.