Party

Love is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, we manage to escape from the chasing jokbal owner. We are here at Jihyo's crib. You may wonder why we're here, Jihyo is having a slumber party – perfect for Friday night.

"Hey Cous, you're early. It's 7:48 and the party will start at 9, excited to see someone eh?" Jihyo said while wiggling her brow as she teased me.

"I don't know what you are talking ab–" Momo cut me.

"Oh come on Jeong" Momo said while entering the kitchen.

"Yah Shut up! You're the reason why we're got chased."

"Chased? Chased from what? From whom?" Jihyo asked.

"We got chased by the jokbal stall owner because of that pabo!" I replied Jihyo pointing Momo. Jihyo looked at Momo.

"What did you do? You didn't flirt to the owner, right?"

"Of course not! That ajusshi is not even my type."

"So if you didn't flirt to that ajusshi, then you flirted his son or daughter?" Jihyo asked again making Momo pissed off.

"Yah! Am I that flirt to you?!"

"Yes, you're a flirt. You're quite famous in Twix University even in Beulping University knows it." Jihyo answered. Momo making a sad face and pouting her lips.

"Am I? I am just being friendly you know." Ew! I find it disgusting seeing her lips pouting.

"Yah! Stop that. It doesn't suit you."

"OK ok, you're just being friendly. Now tell me what did you do and why that owner chased you." Jihyo said while patting Momo's shoulder.

"We ate at the stall and run away." Momo replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter