Party (pt. 2)

Love is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

So we're here at the Jihyo's house partying. She said she missed us. It's been a long time we hang out together since me, Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé attended in different university. Too bad, Chaeyoung and Mina will not be able to party with us because they have some important things to do.

"Yah Lisa stop drinking. You're already drunk."

"Shh! Don't be kill joy Jendeuki. I just want to enjoy this night, okay? Let me be." she said as she pat my head. "And forget this pain."

'Pain? Why is she in pain?'  I thought to myself.

"Something happen to you?" I asked.

"Nah! Don't need to worry about me. I'm okay."

"Lis—" she already walked away. She's dancing now with Momo, later, Jeongyeon joined them.

 

Jihyo's POV

"Cous help me. Those two maniacs are going to me!!"

I was about to drag her to my room when someone dragged her to veranda, and that someone is Jennie.

'Eh? What going on?' My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang. Lisa bumped to the couch, Momo was trying to help her up but she lose her footing and fell to the floor. Later, they passed out.

"Jihyo-ah help me carry these drunk people to the room." Nayeon said as she carrying Lisa.

"Ne" Me and Nayeon carry those drunk friends of mine one by one. Aish! They're such a pain in but I love them.

 

Jeongyeon's POV

I smiled at Jennie and gave her a kiss on her hand. "Thank yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter