Early in the Morning

Love is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is already up. "Hi guys, good morning!" Dahyun greeted.

"Oh Dubu, good morning too!" they replied.

"Here, eat your breakfast." Jeongyeon said. "Are others still sleeping?"

Dahyun nodded and grabbed some ham. Suddenly, Dahyun felt something on her cheeks. It was Sana kissing her cheeks. 

"Good morning my Dubu~~" she said. "Did you sleep well?" 

"Yes, and you my Squirrel?" Dahyun beamed and leaned on Sana's shoulder. Sana nodded as a response.

"Aish! It's early in the morning and you're here already flirting." Jisoo barged.

Rosé hits Jisoo's forehead. "It's early in the morning and you're being grumpy."

Jisoo rubbed her forehead. "Yah, it's early in the morning and you're being violent."

"And it's early in the morning and you're already bickering." Tzuyu said and glared at the two.

"Jisoo is the one who started it." Rosé said.

"No! You're the the one who started it." Jisoo countered.

"Guys shut it already okay?" Nayeon trying to  stop the two.

"What's with this noise in this early in the morning?" Jihyo said while coming down to the stairs.

"These two are bickering." Jennie said pointing Rosé and Jisoo.

Jihyo shakes her head. "You disturbed my sleep!" She sat down in the dining. "Where are those two drunk heads? Still sleeping?" She is referring to Momo and Lisa.

"We are here." Momo answered. "Mmm~~~ smells delicious. What's our breakfast?"

"Oh! My head hurts." Lisa said.

"Here, Jeongyeon made a soup for guys." Jennie handed their breakfast. "You're hell drunk last night. Eat it while it is hot." she added.

"Thank you Jeongyeonie!" Lisa and Momo said in unison.

"No biggie." Jeongyeon is happy like a mother seeing her da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter