That Jokbal Addict

Love is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeongyeon-ah...f-faster!"

"Please...Jeongyeon. Please make it faster!"

"Ok dear. Brace yourself cause you're about to experience the real adventure."

 

Oh! I know what you're thinking you little ys. 😏 Well, you're thinking wrong. By the way, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. That girl I'm with is Hirai Momo, my girlfriend – a friend that is a girl, also she's one of my best friends and my eating buddy. I guess you're still wondering what happen to us earlier. Well, this stupid girlfriend of mine has an 'emergency' according to her. We have been chased by the owner of jokbal stall for not paying our meal. Aish, this jokbal addict is giving me headache.

 

* Earlier at Jokbal stall *

"Jeong, you bring your bike right?"

"Uhm, why?" I answer her while munching my jokbal.

"I have an emergency and I need your bike now."

"Oh, here's my key" I reach my key in my pocket and give it to Momo.

"No. You will come with me. We need to go now."

"Ok. I will just finish my jokbal." After I finished my jokbal, I looked at Momo who is already walking towards my bike.

'Wait, am I the one who will pay for our meal??? This Momo, I thought it's gonna be her treat! I didn't even bring my wallet.' I thought to myself. I ran to her to tell her to pay the meal.

"Yah Mo, how dare you to walk away. You need to pay for our meal." I pushed her towards the stall.

"That's my emergency Jeong. I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter