Pt 1-This is War: Prince vs. Prince

YG Dragon Season/ K-Pop Dragon Season

*T.O.P's POV*

"I'm guessing you mean the dragons from SM made some type of threat?" Oh god, they are stupid enough to challenge us? "I got a message telling me to hand Min-Ji over or else," said Daesung looking angrier than I've ever seen him. It must be one of those guys from the café, pricks. "Their leader told me they've been watching their mates for a while now, and that we need to back off." "Like hell we'll back off!!" "Who is their leader anyway?" "A guy named Wu Yifan." "Oh, you mean that Chinese dragon from SM who goes by Kris?" "Yes." "That's not important, what's important is protecting our mates!" yelled Taeyang. "First we need to gather them all here as soon as possible. Then we need to find a non-weird way to tell them that they're our mates." I said sounding like the manliest man ever. Wait.. what?? Oh, mood changes, and I can feel my mate's mood. Bom must be feeling pretty good about herself right now. "I can ask Chae-Rin to bring them over tomorrow, I mean today is Friday so we don't have school tomorrow." "That sounds good, and in the meantime, we can figure out how we can break the news to them." said an enthusiastic Daesung. "Your only happy because it gives you an excuse to call your girlfriend." "And? At least I had the guts to ask my mate out." "Oh shut up Ji-Yong!!" "That's enough!!! Ji-Yong just go call Chae-Rin, and Daesung chill out." They really listen to me when I put on that 'I'm the oldest that's why' tone of voice. Ji-Yong went to call his girlfriend/mate, and we worked up a non-weird way to break the news to them. "Okay, so how we going to do this???" "Well once we have them here we first convince them that we are dragons, then we have them read the part of the book that's for the mates." It's a fairly good plan, but what if they aren't agreeable to the idea that they'll have to you know,..... ummmm." "Mate with us?" Seungri interrupted the embarrassed Daesung. Well, this is just awkward. "Okay, Chae got all of the girls to agree. They'll be here tomorrow morning at eleven am. Wait, did something happen while I was on the phone???" "Yeah, we have our plan, then the idea that they might not agree to be our mates came to mind." "Well when they read the book, they'll see that if they don't they're not only killing us but themselves. I'm sure they'll agree." "But, what if they don't??? Women are very unpredictable!!!!" Daesung is going to have it rough, he's freaking out so much already. "The girls are coming at 11, so we need to eat supper and get to bed early, so we can clean up this pigsty we call a house." We're men give me a break!!! I go into the kitchen and start making some spicy noodles, with some rolls on the side. They're in the living room arguing, looks like it's time to assert my authority. "GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE AND SET THE FREAKING TABLE!!!!!" I would've usually cursed, but Daesung was so innocent he set up a curse jar. You have to put in 10,000 won (About $9.18 in USD) for every curse word you use. Ji-Yong donates about 100,000 won daily, he has trouble keeping in his F-bombs. He may be the prince of YG, but the man has no self-control!!!! They instantly came into the kitchen and grabbed what they needed to set the table. As they set the table my phone went off, I got a text message from an unknown number. I have a bad feeling about this. "To Your Prince: We know you are planning on making your first move tomorrow, this is your last warning. Come alone to Haesindang park in 15 minutes. Or else we'll make our move tonight." Well crap!!!!!! "Guys, we got another threat from SM!!!" I heard them drop all the plates and silverware, and they came crashing into the kitchen. "They sent a threat to my phone, meant for Ji-Yong. It says he needs to go to Haesindang park in 15 minutes, or else they'll make a move tonight." Ji-Yong looked the most pissed out of them all. "How much time since they sent the message?" "About 2 minutes." "Well, I'm going to go talk to that S.O.B Wu." He looked like he was going to kill someone, he stormed out of the house and went to the park. "Let's hope he doesn't murder that little prick." Taeyang sighed, and Daesung glared at him. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know 10,000 won in the jar." "That's the price you pay for being a potty-mouth!!" Then Seungri whispered in my ear saying, "Just wait until someone threatens his mate, he'll be broke!!!" We both started laughing.

*Ji-Yong/G-Dragon's POV*

I'm driving to the park in my car, thinking about all of the ways I could murder that a*****e without anybody noticing. But then Chae-Rin popped into my head, she would hate and fear me. I could never do that to her, but I will hurt anyone who dares to touch my precious Rinnie. I pulled into a parking space like a boss, great I'm right on time! Let's hope that he's actually going to be here, so I can tell him to back off of MY mate. I get out of the car and look around, it's dark out so it might be hard to find him. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a figure leaning up against a tree. He's wearing a suit, like what the heck?? Who wears a suit to the park, but then again it's 8 o'clock at night so nobody's here. "What do you want?" "I think we need to set some rules and boundaries when it comes to our mates." "Like?" When one dragon makes a move the other can't interfere." "Ahahahahaha.............no. All is fair in love and war. And I will not let you win!!" "Who says I haven't already?" "What the hell are you talking about??!?!?!" "Because SM has a group of non-dragon members who will always be watching the mates, making sure you guys don't do anything." Well, this is an interesting turn of events. "You wouldn't dare." "Yes, yes I would." Prick!!!!!!!!! "You're a dragon prince, I'm a dragon prince, so may the best prince win." "That will be me. We Chinese dragons have always been superior, and what do you think we should name our first child?" he cackled. Holy S**T, I'm going to kill him!!!!!!!! "Well, I'll be going now, good luck with your plans for tomorrow, if I haven't already won the war." He smirked!!!! That bastard SMIRKED!!!!!!!!!!!! If we weren't in public, he'd be dead!!!!!!!! "In your dreams you Chinese tree!" Really, that's the best I could come up with??? Well, he is 4 inches taller than me!! "Wow, you really do ." And then he left. Geez, he didn't have to point it out!!! I got back into my car and drove home. When I got inside they all looked at me expectantly. "This is War!!!"

 

 

I know this chapter was pretty short compared to the last one, but I just wanted to get it posted. I'll have part 2 out either late today or tomorrow. And please, please, please, please, please tell me what you think so far by commenting good or bad. Also, I have some plot twists coming up soon, so prepare yourselves.

 

*Gray left the building and is now having a 2NE1 marathon in her room, while also eating cupcakes*